59 % of Docs want universal Healthcare

Please forgive me for interrupting this universal wailing and gnashing of teeth over the millions who "don't have health care", but I'd like to point out one leetle fact you all seem to have forgotten:

Every single person in the United States, even including illegal aliens, has access to health care, even if they can't pay for it. Every single one.

We now return you to your normal frothing and complaining about the unfairness of our health care system.
This is true and it costs ALL of us MILLIONS yearly. I am just pretty sure that Universal health care will costs all of us Billions yearly. Indigent healthcare is a huge burden on the US taxpayer and on the insured who pay rising premiums to the same insurance companies that insure hospitals for the assistance they provide the indigent.

This is true and it costs ALL of us MILLIONS yearly. I am just pretty sure that Universal health care will costs all of us Billions yearly. Indigent healthcare is a huge burden on the US taxpayer and on the insured who pay rising premiums to the same insurance companies that insure hospitals for the assistance they provide the indigent.

It’s true while not being true.

\=If you go to an emergency room you cannot legally be turned away. (though if they suspect you are homeless they can and do dump you back on the street when they hope no one is looking, sometimes getting caught on tape and ending up on 20/20).

So, if you are shot, they will have to operate on you and save your life, and you’re going to come out OK, providing you have no assets. If you have assets, you won’t for long.

On the other hand, if you get cancer, while the hospital cannot turn you away if you are bleeding from it, you are not getting chemo or medicine or any of the other treatments that can save your life. You are going to die. Also, without insurance, you are far less likely to be diagnosed early enough to save your life. You are going to die.

Now, this is happening in our middle class, and I await the day it happens to people like acorn personally. Maybe he has to choose between his wife’s life and his home, and she dies anyway because she was diagnosed too late. That would be funny. Or, maybe he himself dies and loses his home. This is assuming he’s not the 12 year old he appears to be, in which case, maybe his parents will die.

But either way, it’s in the middle class now. You are not safe. He is not safe. Even if you have insurance, if become seriously ill, your claim can be denied and you will die anyway. Happens every day. And no, not just to black people and those names Jose. I mean, to people who matter.

It’s happening to white people folks. You could be next. Why do you think there is super-majority support for universal health care in this country? You don’t think it’s to save the minorities do you?

so lets soak the rich at an 80% tax level so everyone can pay dr's for critical care.
Dham Dhula, even the most turbo of the libs isn't stupid enough to propose stuff you call for.

The healthcare we have now is already the most expensive in the world and its screwing up our economy.

The 1#one reason for bankruptcy is medical bills.

Back