7 Scary Things Black Folks Should Never Forget About Trump's Presidency

These kind of rallies We'll get him the vote back... Keep up the good work Joe!

Trump knew about COVID in December 2019 then hid it for months.

Disagreed MAGA isn't a racist, pro-Euro-American movement. It's also sexist in subjugating woman as shown by the abortion rulings and speeches like Harrison Butker's.

The racist policies against illegal immigants are part and parcel of MAGA's racist agenda, so it relates.

Duh. All riots should be stopped. What should not be stopped are legitimate, peaceful demonstrations. No doubt you've seen the picture of how many National Guardsmen were called out for the BLM DC protest vs. how how many were called out for 1/6.

It's about instituting a racist authoritarian regime through violence.

Agreed on AA. Not so sure about RvW. I do know that the lack of education in minority areas of America lead to a higher birth rate and, therefore, the requirement for more abortions. Also poor people lack the ability to fly around the country to find an abortion clinic. This disproportionately affects minorities, especially African-American.

6ob958.jpg
Trump knew about COVID in December 2019 then hid it for months.
I'm guessing the CDC also knew and didn't say anything, right?
Disagreed MAGA isn't a racist, pro-Euro-American movement. It's also sexist in subjugating woman as shown by the abortion rulings and speeches like Harrison Butker's.
There are true racists in the Republican party. Neo Nazis, white supremacists gravitate to the party because they want to secure the border, get rid of AA etc, but simply wanting a secure border, which is the focus of MAGA, isn't racist. Many countries have walls and truly control their border.

Whether we agree or not, many Republicans truly believe that life begins at conception or sooner, so it's not about subjugating women, it's about protecting life.
The racist policies against illegal immigants are part and parcel of MAGA's racist agenda, so it relates.
Which racist policies are you referring to?
Duh. All riots should be stopped. What should not be stopped are legitimate, peaceful demonstrations. No doubt you've seen the picture of how many National Guardsmen were called out for the BLM DC protest vs. how how many were called out for 1/6.
I saw a TON of peaceful BLM protests and a very small number that eventually turned violent. It's very hard to believe, given the high number of peaceful protests (thousands I'd guess) that there was an initiative by law enforcement at any level to stop them from protesting.
It's about instituting a racist authoritarian regime through violence.
I'd need to know what specifically is racist.
Agreed on AA. Not so sure about RvW. I do know that the lack of education in minority areas of America lead to a higher birth rate and, therefore, the requirement for more abortions. Also poor people lack the ability to fly around the country to find an abortion clinic. This disproportionately affects minorities, especially African-American.
There are options beside keeping or aborting.

Back