84% fewer hospitalizations for patients treated with hydroxychloroquine

volsrock

Verified User
A peer-reviewed study measuring the effectiveness of a controversial drug cocktail that includes hydroxychloroquine concluded that the treatment lowered hospitalizations and mortality rates of coronavirus patients.

The study, set to be published in the International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents in December, determined that “Low-dose hydroxychloroquine combined with zinc and azithromycin was an effective therapeutic approach against COVID-19.”

A total of 141 patients diagnosed with the coronavirus were treated with the three-drug cocktail over a period of five days and compared to a control group of 377 people who tested positive for the virus but were not given the treatment.

The study found that “the odds of hospitalisation of treated patients was 84% less than in the untreated patients,” and only one patient died from the group being treated with the drugs compared to 13 deaths in the untreated group...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ed-with-controversial-drug-hydroxychloroquine

It’s criminal that this isn’t prescribed early like right after testing positive.

the Fauci fuctards in charge should be given COVID for their gross malfeasance -
no doubt led to deaths before we had the polyclonal cocktail

“Low-dose hydroxychloroquine combined with zinc and azithromycin was an effective therapeutic approach against COVID-19.”

9d045c4ad97eb51e12c8b927d43b77afb1b74be4c5f7a8d8454b9aaa1bbe9d6c_1.jpg

Cunt is far too mild a word to describe you!

We were watching Ricky Gervais in After Life with his constantly using the word cunt and I was taken aback.....I asked someone if this was common for Brits and I got told "Ya kinda".

In America that word is off limits in almost all situations, which makes hearing it constantly interesting.

Along the same lines how much lower would the death rate be right now if Vit D had been over the last months mainlined through the old people warehouses and actually everyone over 60 been advised to take it daily?

So easy, so cheap, so not pursued.

We were watching Ricky Gervais in After Life with his constantly using the word cunt and I was taken aback.....I asked someone if this was common for Brits and I got told "Ya kinda".

In America that word is off limits in almost all situations, which makes hearing it constantly interesting.

Go to Australia they use all the time! I know it's more taboo in the US which is half the fun for me. Anyway I reckon if it's good enough for Larry David then it's good enough for me! Anyway McSlobber is a Vslicunt, the worst kind!

Fauci has a 10% chance of being Time Person of the Year, which is not likely, but is possible.

No thank you.

I believe the 10% idea is wrong but for your information the idea is to make the person of the year medical first responders PLUS Fauci.

I believe the 10% idea is wrong but for your information the idea is to make the person of the year medical first responders PLUS Fauci.

Limiting it to first responders would be a slap in the face to all the medical staffs that are not first responders. Time will not make that mistake.

A peer-reviewed study measuring the effectiveness of a controversial drug cocktail that includes hydroxychloroquine concluded that the treatment lowered hospitalizations and mortality rates of coronavirus patients.

The study, set to be published in the International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents in December, determined that “Low-dose hydroxychloroquine combined with zinc and azithromycin was an effective therapeutic approach against COVID-19.”

A total of 141 patients diagnosed with the coronavirus were treated with the three-drug cocktail over a period of five days and compared to a control group of 377 people who tested positive for the virus but were not given the treatment.

The study found that “the odds of hospitalisation of treated patients was 84% less than in the untreated patients,” and only one patient died from the group being treated with the drugs compared to 13 deaths in the untreated group...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ed-with-controversial-drug-hydroxychloroquine

It’s criminal that this isn’t prescribed early like right after testing positive.

no, you are an easily played idiot that believes the shit in the Washington Examiner-

Hydroxychloroquine does not - have clinical benefits in
www.who.int/hydroxy/chloroquine
Current data shows that it does not reduce deaths among hospitalised COVID-19 patients. nor help people with moderate disease. Do not take it without medical supervision.

Studies: Hydroxychloroquine Useless Against COVID - WebMDwww.webmd.com › ... › Coronavirus › News
May 15, 2020 — Studies: Hydroxychloroquine Useless Against COVID ... Laboratory tests of the drug against COVID-19 yielded promising results, but mounting ...

A Randomized Trial of Hydroxychloroquine as Postexposure ...www.nejm.org › doi › full › NEJMoa2016638
Aug 6, 2020 — Abstract Background Coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) occurs after ... more common with hydroxychloroquine than with placebo (40.1% vs.

UK halts trial of hydroxychloroquine as 'useless' for ... - Reuterswww.reuters.com › article › uk-halts-trial-of-hydroxyc...
Jun 5, 2020 — LONDON (Reuters) - British scientists halted a major drug trial on Friday after it found that the anti-malarial hydroxychloroquine, touted by U.S. ...

HCQ useless against COVID-19, says Oxford Univ as UK halts ...www.cnbctv18.com › healthcare › uk-halts-trial-of-hyd...
Jun 6, 2020 — The biggest clinical trials to test the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine as a COVID-19 treatment has been stopped by the United Kingdom as “no ...

Hydroxychloroquine 'useless' on COVID-19 patients ... - CBC.cawww.cbc.ca › news › health › hydroxychloroquine-cov...
Jun 5, 2020 — British scientists halted a major drug trial on Friday after it found that the anti-malarial hydroxychloroquine, touted by U.S. President Donald ...

Cunt is far too mild a word to describe you!

what do you call a cunt who lies about how dangerous and lethal flu was 2 years ago in each post, in his little signature at the bottom, even though TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT, THEN, TOO....here is what the cunt lied about-

80,000 Americans died and 900,000 were hospitalised just two years ago from flu including the most virulent Type A version of H3N2, so why didn't you arseholes call for the total destruction of the world's economic system then? I hope you have plenty of time to ponder over that when you all lose your houses, jobs and relationships!

BUT, N-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!!! not even close, cunt!! here are the facts about the 2018-2019 flu season-

CDC estimates that influenza was associated with more than 35.5 million illnesses, more than 16.5 million medical visits, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season. Jan 8, 2020

Estimated Influenza Illnesses, Medical visits, Hospitalizations ...www.cdc.gov › flu › about › burden › 2018-2019

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burde... influenza was,the 2018–2019 influenza season.

the Fauci fuctards in charge should be given COVID for their gross malfeasance -
no doubt led to deaths before we had the polyclonal cocktail

fauci has random nose hairs with higher IQ's than you, bitch. it is hard to believe you believe a silly ass fatboy like trump, and the clowns he listens to, over the most respected epidemiologist in the US, if not the world. And the fat ass bone spur chickenshit Trump you want to have a baby with, BELIEVES THERE IS SUCH A THING AS WINDMILL CANCER, BITCH!!

Donald Trump's ridiculous link between cancer ... - PolitiFactwww.politifact.com › factchecks › apr › donald-trump
Claim: "The noise (from windmills) causes cancer."
Claimed by: Donald Trump
Fact check by PolitiFact: Pants on Fire
Feedback

Trump's windmills speech: President attacks wind turbines at ...www.washingtonpost.com › business › 2019/12/23 › pr...
Dec 23, 2019 — President Trump lashed out at a familiar foe during a speech on Saturday, calling windmills “monsters” that “kill many bald eagles,” ruin the ...

Rapid Response:
Vitamin D Mitigates COVID-19, Say 40+ Patient Studies (listed below) – Yet BAME, Elderly, Care-homers, and Obese are still ‘D’ deficient, thus at greater COVID-19 risk - WHY?

Absent: authorities; redirecting resources and research-focus; changing public health and hospital testing and supplementation policies, to ones that fully recognise the often-discriminatory impact and extent of ‘D’ deficiency disease, particularly in high risk groups; and funding and driving of urgent further ‘D’ research; human-frailties dictate ‘D’ will be shuffled into the pending-tray; notwithstanding observed 50% ‘D’ related reductions in infection (Kaufman 190,000 patient-base),[27, 39, 41] and reductions in ICU patients by multiples (Castillo, Tan et al).[12, 17, 31, 45, 48]

Pragmatic recognition of the need to: supplement ‘D’ in; high risk groups, COVID-19 hospital patients, and more widely; eliminate the ‘social-injustice’[6, 7] of vitamin ‘D’ discrimination against; BAME, the Elderly, Carehomers and Obese; reduce infection, ICU pressures and mortality, so public fear: could provide a cheap resource-and-cost-saving basal treatment protocol, added to by vaccines, a ‘paradigm-shift’ enlightening bleak COVID-19 outlooks, empowering people, thus possible exit from D-deficient COVID-19 pandemic shadow-lands, steering a ‘D’ course to a brighter pastures
https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m3872/rr-5

Is this too easy to rate attention in America 2020?

Why has this not been addressed?

The deep state fucks think Trump has lost re-election so now it is safe to publish the real science. Fauxi just came out yesterday and said kids are low risk for getting sick AND transmitting Wu Flu. Can you believe that shit? What am I saying, of course you can believe it

Back