84% fewer hospitalizations for patients treated with hydroxychloroquine

I could see the first lockdown (limit 30 days), but no there should be none on any sector now.
We have treatments, and kids need to be in school

Do what my 87 year old mother does -I go do her errands. she stays in.

Young people who have a one in ten thousand chance of dying (or whatever) should go about their business, and stay away from the vulnerable, who should be secluded.

This aint rocket science but our experts cant figure it out.

Our ancestors even left a road map.

what do you call a cunt who lies about how dangerous and lethal flu was 2 years ago in each post, in his little signature at the bottom, even though TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT, THEN, TOO....here is what the cunt lied about-

80,000 Americans died and 900,000 were hospitalised just two years ago from flu including the most virulent Type A version of H3N2, so why didn't you arseholes call for the total destruction of the world's economic system then? I hope you have plenty of time to ponder over that when you all lose your houses, jobs and relationships!

BUT, N-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!!! not even close, cunt!! here are the facts about the 2018-2019 flu season-

CDC estimates that influenza was associated with more than 35.5 million illnesses, more than 16.5 million medical visits, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season. Jan 8, 2020

Estimated Influenza Illnesses, Medical visits, Hospitalizations ...www.cdc.gov › flu › about › burden › 2018-2019

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burde... influenza was,the 2018–2019 influenza season.

I was referring to the 2017-18 flu season, cunt!

Back