9-11-06 Prediction....

Jarod

Contributor
How much you wanna bet the President and the GOP will SHAMELESSLY try to USE this upcoming 9-11 anaversary for political advantage!

Put the fear back into people so they can win elections. Its sad when they can only win using fear or sex scandals.

No more than the democrats will use it to try to show the ineptness of the Bush administration. The bar bends both ways most of the time.

Jarod, I expect that is what yesterdays strange out of touch speech of Bush's was for. the buildup has begun. Bush is betting on fearmongering to pull them thru again.

No more than the democrats will use it to try to show the ineptness of the Bush administration. The bar bends both ways most of the time.

Showing the ineptness of the administration is legit. Trying to scare the electorate is shamefull.

In my opinion , the NOV election will be an intelligence test of the american people to see if they have realized how Bush's fearmongering for votes tactics work.

I predict bush will pull another conspiracy on the world, and all by himself mind you, he will take out the Sears tower, the Empire State building, invade iran because they are simply no threat, and then say "aha, this post sucks!":cof1:

It will be some kind of catastrophe that will raise the price of oil Evil :)
He does need a job after January you know....

LOL, he will magically find a way to invade another oil rich country before then, now worries....:D

No, not right now... its the end of summer driving season, they always let the price of oil drop for a few months this time of year... to quell the complaints. They wont let it drop quite as low as it was before the summer, but just enough to calm the angery masses.... till winter kicks in and the winter heating season is in full swing, then prices will go up again!

In my opinion , the NOV election will be an intelligence test of the american people to see if they have realized how Bush's fearmongering for votes tactics work.

What fearmongering are you talking about? Do you mean when he tells us that terrorists are a threat? I can see where you would think that is just a tactic and not the truth. After all,most terrorists just want us all to live in peace:rolleyes:

I have tried to understand what the lefties are talking about with the Bush scare tactics,I just don't get it. Do you really think this country is safe from terrorism or will ever be? This is a new war. No other president had 9-11...Bush did. These people fight like no other. DO you really think Democrats would have known any better what to do when this happened? No. They would be sitting there just like they did when our service men and women were bombed and killed in the U.S.S. Cole. Sitting letting it all happen so slick Willy could leave office saying how peaceful the world was while he was in charge.

What fearmongering are you talking about? Do you mean when he tells us that terrorists are a threat? I can see where you would think that is just a tactic and not the truth. After all,most terrorists just want us all to live in peace:rolleyes:

I have tried to understand what the lefties are talking about with the Bush scare tactics,I just don't get it. Do you really think this country is safe from terrorism or will ever be? This is a new war. No other president had 9-11...Bush did. These people fight like no other. DO you really think Democrats would have known any better what to do when this happened? No. They would be sitting there just like they did when our service men and women were bombed and killed in the U.S.S. Cole. Sitting letting it all happen so slick Willy could leave office saying how peaceful the world was while he was in charge.

no we will never be free from terrorist. maybe when the US is the only country left. what we have went through, imo, is just the begining of things to come.

no we will never be free from terrorist. maybe when the US is the only country left. what we have went through, imo, is just the begining of things to come.

Your right on,johnny. Some people here think if and when Democrats get in office,somehow things will change. The terror threat will go away.:rolleyes: I think they are constantly plotting and trying to figure out how to kill us.

It's not going to get better...in the near future anyway.

Your right on,johnny. Some people here think if and when Democrats get in office,somehow things will change. The terror threat will go away.:rolleyes: I think they are constantly plotting and trying to figure out how to kill us.

It's not going to get better...in the near future anyway.
maybe they dont realize who we are fighting. people that think their religeon is tops. and if you dont believe that, your an infidel. and what do they do to infidels? kill them. so there is a band of lunitics out there that want 3/4 of the world dead. fuck them, lets do them before they do us.

The idea that we should somehow change our fundamental freedoms and way of life because some people might get killed is what Bush is using as a way to govern and a way to get votes for his party!

The idea that we should somehow change our fundamental freedoms and way of life because some people might get killed is what Bush is using as a way to govern and a way to get votes for his party!

LOL, becareful, bigbrother is probably listening in on ya right now!
And even if it was the key they used to get votes it would certainly be better than showing the caskets of dead soldiers, and saying it's time to cut & run.

So while you are capable of making so many wonderful theories, hows about the tactis to win the previous two elections? more simple minded rhetoric of stolen votes and other nonsense?

Back