a 77% tumble for B of A

You should get into quadrotriticale. It’s going to be big. Shhh! You didn’t hear it here.

any good suggestions? I am looking at:
RJA
DBA
MOO
FUE
FDFAX

I have personally and for clients used DBA since it came out. Pure grain contracts. We have loved it. RJA is similar, but I have not used it.

MOO is more the agg companies. This, in my opinion, is the more aggressive way to play the sector. It can have higher return potentials, but also will tend to see greater volatility and risk. You have to be careful on the entry points and have a good sell discipline. Personally, I do not trade it. But if I did I would use a covered call approach to investing in it right now.

FUE I am not familiar with.

FDFAX is a mutual fund. I do not usually use MF's. They tend to be more expensive than their closed end counterparts. They tend not to have as much transparency. You cannot use covered calls.... and you can only trade at the close of the market. I don't like being trapped like that.

I have personally and for clients used DBA since it came out. Pure grain contracts. We have loved it. RJA is similar, but I have not used it.

MOO is more the agg companies. This, in my opinion, is the more aggressive way to play the sector. It can have higher return potentials, but also will tend to see greater volatility and risk. You have to be careful on the entry points and have a good sell discipline. Personally, I do not trade it. But if I did I would use a covered call approach to investing in it right now.

FUE I am not familiar with.

FDFAX is a mutual fund. I do not usually use MF's. They tend to be more expensive than their closed end counterparts. They tend not to have as much transparency. You cannot use covered calls.... and you can only trade at the close of the market. I don't like being trapped like that.

I went with a small 500share grab of DBA at 37.50

Guy i work with was in FCX since Jan.. look at this run:
fcx

Back