A.C.O.R.N strikes at home.

see your imagination created the idea that all these people you were being looked down on by were liberals.

You self created what you think is reality.

Reality is actually not dependant on your imagination.

see your imagination created the idea that all these people you were being looked down on by were liberals.

You self created what you think is reality.

Reality is actually not dependant on your imagination.
Desh yesterday KC Mo discovered thousands of voter registration discrepencies all coming from ACORN that were NOT made public by them. Yesterday ACORN called my best friend and told him his voter registration was not complete and he had to fill out another and he showed me the Caller ID on his cell phone, it said ACORN and had a Denver phone number. ACORN is engaged in fraud but because they are from the left you want to ignore it. Like I said in anther post, change the name from ACORN to NRA and you would be close to stroking out from this kind of bullshit. The left is capable of vote fraud to. Don't be so deluded to think they are not.

Please provide me with any indictment of ACORN themselves for fraud.

Please provide me with any vote that has been illegally cast because of an ACORN registration?

Is it possible it was a clerical error?

Now have you read the ohter side of the story on the Mo case?

Are you aware that the GOP has been targeting ACORN for years?

Two of the fired DOJ lawyers were fired for not going after ACORN as commanded

Desh yesterday KC Mo discovered thousands of voter registration discrepencies all coming from ACORN that were NOT made public by them. Yesterday ACORN called my best friend and told him his voter registration was not complete and he had to fill out another and he showed me the Caller ID on his cell phone, it said ACORN and had a Denver phone number. ACORN is engaged in fraud but because they are from the left you want to ignore it. Like I said in anther post, change the name from ACORN to NRA and you would be close to stroking out from this kind of bullshit. The left is capable of vote fraud to. Don't be so deluded to think they are not.

I read a book on voter fraud (can't remember the title) but it documented mutliple historic cheating efforts by groups based on the right and left. Pretty depressing actually. As long as there has been voting there has been attempted voting fraud.

On this board its pretty obvious Desh discusses voter fraud the most. As you alluded to now that there's an example of it coming from the left and not the right she is trying to defend it instead of the usual 'this is only our democracy at stake here' comments.

Please provide me with any indictment of ACORN themselves for fraud.

Please provide me with any vote that has been illegally cast because of an ACORN registration?

Is it possible it was a clerical error?

Now have you read the ohter side of the story on the Mo case?

Are you aware that the GOP has been targeting ACORN for years?

Two of the fired DOJ lawyers were fired for not going after ACORN as commanded
In April, eight ACORN workers in St. Louis city and county pleaded guilty to federal election fraud for submitting false registration cards for the 2006 election. U.S. Attorney Catherine Hanaway said they submitted cards with false addresses and names, and forged signatures.

http://www.news-leader.com/article/20081008/BLOGS09/81008049/-1/RSS

How is that for evidence?

In April, eight ACORN workers in St. Louis city and county pleaded guilty to federal election fraud for submitting false registration cards for the 2006 election. U.S. Attorney Catherine Hanaway said they submitted cards with false addresses and names, and forged signatures.

http://www.news-leader.com/article/20081008/BLOGS09/81008049/-1/RSS

How is that for evidence?

well, that just talks about ACORN 'workers' and not the organization itself. Therefore ACORN is still a great group.

/channelling desh <off>

Jess Ordower, Midwest director of ACORN, said his group hasn't done any registrations in Kansas City since late August. He said he was told three weeks ago by election officials that there were only about 135 questionable cards - 85 of them duplicates.

"They keep telling different people different things," he said. "They gave us a list of 130, then told someone else it was 1,000."

Two of the fired DOJ lawyers were fired for NOT bringiong false cases against ACORN.

Back