A cruel Christmas gift: Jobless benefits cut

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers

Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190

Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

none of his policies caused it.

what a fucking clown

Dear dunce; I asked you to provide evidence of what policies George Bush implemented that led to the mortgage meltdown. I will accept this as a concession by you that you are completely full of shit and a brain dead trained circus monkey mindlessly parroting the leftist talking points you are fed.

You, the defender of the truth, the fact seeking leftist dimwit cannot seem to find one shred of credible evidence to support your farcical claims.

I cannot say I am surprised; you represent the dullard class that looks to Government as the nanny state in the mistaken belief that Government is good; but ironically and hypocritically, only if YOUR "deciders" are in charge.

Yes Desh, you really are THAT shamefully stupid and THAT repugnant.

tell you what .

when your president and most of that time your house and senate are your bitches and you cant do anything to stop a HUGE economic crash on your watch.....its your fucking fault

You represent the dullard clueless moron class who think that Presidents and Congress can manage economic business cycles that have been exacerbated by Liberal legislation designed to bribe uninformed voters to vote for them.

He didn't do anything to stop it did he?

Oh and BTW he held back the rules on the banks so they could get EXACTLY want they wanted

I asked you for evidence, not hearsay. Please provide one shred of credible evidence Bush had anything to do with the mortgage collapse.

Please put up, or shut up you painfully ignorant dullard.

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers

Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190

Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

What does this prove? Bush wasn't President in 1999 and he doesn't preside over the SEC you moron.

Again; what policies did Bush implement that caused the GLOBAL mortgage implosion causing the GLOBAL stock market crash.

Back