A father's pride - home in 58 days with a promotion.

blackascoal

The Force is With Me
2552744605_d75c271d89.jpg

The little one is mine. :)

She'll be home in 58 days and she's getting promoted to SFC.

No more tours of Iraq.

Just wanted to share with friends.

No more tours of Iraq.

Tell her 'Thank you' from the Damocles family... It is hard to fulfill that particular part of the social contract when so many disagree with the application of your service. I have great respect for those who will continue to serve for us during such times.

Shes adorable Bac.

Ill be crossing my fingers for 68 days. Its going to be a good fall for the Bac family.

PS ,like Damo said tell her thank you for her service.

To be honest, i have no idea what a SFC is but congratulations anyway ;)

With a bit of luck the days will fly by and she'll be home before you know it.

Tell her 'Thank you' from the Damocles family... It is hard to fulfill that particular part of the social contract when so many disagree with the application of your service. I have great respect for those who will continue to serve for us during such times.

Thank you my brother.

I appreciate that .. and I will tell her.

While I disagree with the application of her service (Decisions made in Washington, D.C.) I DO NOT let that take one inch from my emense respect for what she is doing for America. Serving, dispite how that service is used, makes us strong, and allows us to live the way we do. Tell her thank you!

Shes adorable Bac.

Ill be crossing my fingers for 68 days. Its going to be a good fall for the Bac family.

PS ,like Damo said tell her thank you for her service.

Yes ma'am, it's going to be a very good fall .. and as an added bonus .. -trumpets blaring - .. she's coming home to her new duty station .. - drum roll - FORT STEWART, GEORGIA.

:party::hand::hand::hand::usflag::cheer:

I'll be sure to pass on your thoughts to her .. especially the "adorable." :)

While I disagree with the application of her service (Decisions made in Washington, D.C.) I DO NOT let that take one inch from my emense respect for what she is doing for America. Serving, dispite how that service is used, makes us strong, and allows us to live the way we do. Tell her thank you!

Thank you and I will.

We both disagree with the application of her service my brother .. but my nightmares about that application will soon be ending.

I feel for all the families of those who serve.

Yeah but she may just kick my ass for the adorable bit. I bet she is well trained to take care of business.

How totally cool she will be in your area.

No more tours of Iraq.

Awww, what a cutie pie!

I'm so happy for you guys. That's awesome. Tell her congratulations from me!

To be honest, i have no idea what a SFC is but congratulations anyway ;)

With a bit of luck the days will fly by and she'll be home before you know it.

SFC = Sargent First Class.

Short = military slang for short time left in theatre.

She's a short soon-to-be Sargent First Class.

.. and I'm a happy daddy. :)

Awww, what a cutie pie!

I'm so happy for you guys. That's awesome. Tell her congratulations from me!

I'm putting your words on the list with the others here and I'll be sending them to her tomorrow.

Of course, she'll be keeping the "cutie pie" and "adorable" away from the rest of her squad. :)

Ruins her tough girl image.

Thank you sister.

Yeah but she may just kick my ass for the adorable bit. I bet she is well trained to take care of business.

How totally cool she will be in your area.

Privately she'll love it .. but she won't share "adorable" with her comrades.

Don't worry, daddy loves it. :)

Yeah, her here in Georgia will be just too cool. Her almost 17 year-old sister is in heaven with the thought.

Too cool!

Back