A good day for Republicans?

Port Tack

Verified User
Seems the truth is finally catching up with the assholes!

Giuliani loses defamation suit brought by Fulton election workers harassed after 2020 election
A federal judge has awarded a default judgment to a pair of Georgia election workers as part of their civil defamation suit against Rudy Giuliani.
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/at...ing-2020-election/CDQVSCBIVRFRVBYWZMRBTXM4UQ/

Judge rejects former Trump aide Peter Navarro's executive privilege claim, paving way for trial in contempt case
U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta's ruling means Navarro's trial on charges he snubbed a congressional subpoena can begin next week.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...r-navarros-executive-privilege-cla-rcna102538

Ex-Trump aide Peter Navarro ordered to turn over hundreds of emails to the National Archives
A judge said Navarro must turn over 200 to 250 emails he sent during the Trump administration using a private account instead of his official White House email.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...-turn-hundreds-emails-national-arch-rcna74327

I heard they arrested the prick at the airport.:laugh:

‘Time to Quit’: Donald Trump Just Got Hit Hard With a ‘Horrible’ New Poll
20% of Republicans said Trump should suspend his campaign.
https://www.19fortyfive.com/2023/08...p-just-got-hit-hard-with-a-horrible-new-poll/

Yeah, like he is going to win a general election?:laugh::):laugh::):laugh:

Then I heard they asked Mitch McConnel what he thought of the mess and this was his reply.....

mitch.jpg

Looks like the right does not want to touch this with a 10 ft pole. :seenoevil:

“The right” is quite a broad term.
Do you mean right of Josef Stalin, alt right, nazis?
I’d describe myself as a right leaning libertarian and I couldn’t care less what happens to those idiots one way or another. Peter Navarro??! WhoTF is that ?
That’s why I don’t touch it.

“The right” is quite a broad term.
Do you mean right of Josef Stalin, alt right, nazis?
I’d describe myself as a right leaning libertarian and I couldn’t care less what happens to those idiots one way or another. Peter Navarro??! WhoTF is that ?
That’s why I don’t touch it.

And I am Santa Claus

Trump is going to win by probably the biggest landslide in history.

All these indictments are doing is fueling his base to come out and vote while Biden on the other hand is doing nothing to stir up his base.

These indictments are seriously hurting Biden's turnout, everyone knows they are politically motivated.

Plus he is too old and has that albatross Harris hanging around his neck that even liberals can't stand.

Once these charges against Trump start being dismissed you are going to see the nation rallying behind him.

KcuhkG8.gif
KcuhkG8.gif
KcuhkG8.gif
KcuhkG8.gif
KcuhkG8.gif

I'm going to save this post and bring it up next mid-November. Thanks, Tovarisch!

All these indictments are doing is fueling his base to come out and vote while Biden on the other hand is doing nothing to stir up his base.

These indictments are seriously hurting Biden's turnout, everyone knows they are politically motivated.

Plus he is too old and has that albatross Harris hanging around his neck that even liberals can't stand.

Once these charges against Trump start being dismissed you are going to see the nation rallying behind him.

I'm sure that this is the prevalent opinion in your neighborhood, Tink.

If you said the very same thing in mine, someone might call an ambulance to get you help.

You're not understanding that we actually live in two different nations
trying with very little success to share the same government.

At least I know that your nation exists.
You don't seem to realize that mine does as well.
Why is that?

I'm sure that this is the prevalent opinion in your neighborhood, Tink.

If you said the very same thing in mine, someone might call an ambulance to get you help.

You're not understanding that we actually live in two different nations
trying with very little success to share the same government.

At least I know that your nation exists.
You don't seem to realize that mine does as well.
Why is that?

I respect your views and have no problem with them at all.

It is this exact difference in views that in my opinion keeps our nation on the best course. I would be far more fearful of an entire conservative or entire liberal government than one that is split even if they do fight all the time.

There are a dozen people running against Trump because they know he is guilty of many crimes and will not get away with them. Trump is old, fat and stupid.

Trump's base lost him the popular vote in 2 elections. He has done nothing to expand his base. His crime wave has driven the people on the fence away from him. You Trumpys may be enthusiastic insurrectionists, but you are still few. You cannot win a national election. Trump's administration has been part of his crime wave. There are lots of them in court. You think that is a positive. You are nuts.
McArthy admitted that the string of Hillary investigations were designed to hurt her polling. He knew she did nothing wrong. In Trump's case, he is involved in lots of crimes and he will not get away with them. You think Trump being corrupt helps him? How? You people he conned are not going anywhere. But how does his crime wave get him more votes?

Last edited:

Same song as 2020 . But this time his base has, or is, literally dying off. So good luck with that

Trump's Base Is Shrinking As Whites Without A College Degree Continue To Decline

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/03/9074...-without-a-college-degree-continue-to-decline

Same song as 2020 . But this time his base has, or is, literally dying off. So good luck with that

Trump's Base Is Shrinking As Whites Without A College Degree Continue To Decline

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/03/9074...-without-a-college-degree-continue-to-decline

47% of registered voters are currently republican while 46% are currently registered as democrats, this number only changes a couple of points over the last decades.

Elections aren't about the base, it's about turnout, whichever side can motivate their base more then that is who wins.

Trumps base is far more motivated because of these indictments than the democrats are with an old geezer and Harris on the ticket.

Also, the majority of voters still think the economy sucks regardless of what Biden and Pierre say.

Trump's base lost him the popular vote in 2 elections. He has done nothing to expand his base. His crime wave has driven the people on the fence away from him. You Trumpys may be enthusiastic insurrectionists, but you are still few. You cannot win a national election. Trump's administration has been part of his crime wave. There are lots of them in court. You think that is a positive. You are nuts.
McArthy admitted that the string of Hillary investigations were designed to hurt her polling. He knew she did nothing wrong. In Trump's case, he is involved in lots of crimes and he will not get away with them. You think Trump being corrupt helps him? How? You people he conned are not going anywhere. But how does his crime wave get him more votes?

The popular vote is irrelevant. Not sure why you lefties keep bringing that up.

47% of registered voters are currently republican while 46% are currently registered as democrats, this number only changes a couple of points over the last decades.

Elections aren't about the base, it's about turnout, whichever side can motivate their base more then that is who wins.

Trumps base is far more motivated because of these indictments than the democrats are with an old geezer and Harris on the ticket.

Also, the majority of voters still think the economy sucks regardless of what Biden and Pierre say.

Many of the prominent demographic differences that have defined the two parties’ voting coalitions in recent years persisted in the 2022 elections. Democratic voters were once again, on average, younger, more racially and ethnically diverse, and more likely to possess college degrees than Republican voters.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politic...profiles-of-republican-and-democratic-voters/

Many of the prominent demographic differences that have defined the two parties’ voting coalitions in recent years persisted in the 2022 elections. Democratic voters were once again, on average, younger, more racially and ethnically diverse, and more likely to possess college degrees than Republican voters.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politic...profiles-of-republican-and-democratic-voters/

Another point is that the democrats are losing a lot of Latino and Black voters to the republican party, at alarming rates actually.

So the demographics will be changing if this trend continues.

Back