A good day for Republicans?

47% of registered voters are currently republican while 46% are currently registered as democrats, this number only changes a couple of points over the last decades.

Elections aren't about the base, it's about turnout, whichever side can motivate their base more then that is who wins.

Trumps base is far more motivated because of these indictments than the democrats are with an old geezer and Harris on the ticket.

Also, the majority of voters still think the economy sucks regardless of what Biden and Pierre say.

Independents now outnumber both democrats and republicans and they predominately vote for the democrat. The minorities (black and hispanic) vote predominately for the democrat. A recent poll said 20% of republicans will not vote for Trump. His nazi's do not stand a chance of outnumbering everyone else. Trump has never won the popular vote and he lost a massive number of voters with Jan 6th. He is losing voters by the day and the left can only hope that asshole can last long enough to win the nomination. If he doesn't it will be worse for the republican because if you think Trump is going to step down if he loses the nomination you are crazy. He will tell his nazi's to teach those fucking republicans a lesson for not nominating him and they will.

Another point is that the democrats are losing a lot of Latino and Black voters to the republican party, at alarming rates actually.

So the demographics will be changing if this trend continues.

What, instead of 95% of blacks voting for the democrat only 90% do? Similar numbers with the hispanics if you don't count the cubans in south FL.

Trump is going to win by probably the biggest landslide in history.

All these indictments are doing is fueling his base to come out and vote while Biden on the other hand is doing nothing to stir up his base.

These indictments are seriously hurting Biden's turnout, everyone knows they are politically motivated.

Plus he is too old and has that albatross Harris hanging around his neck that even liberals can't stand.

Once these charges against Trump start being dismissed you are going to see the nation rallying behind him.

Another one for my 2024 calendar. Keep 'em coming, TP.

KcuhkG8.gif
KcuhkG8.gif
KcuhkG8.gif
KcuhkG8.gif
KcuhkG8.gif

I'm going to save this post and bring it up next mid-November. Thanks, Tovarisch!

Where have we heard that before?

Oh yeah, Mitt Romney was going to win the 2012 election in a landslide.

The popular vote is irrelevant. Not sure why you lefties keep bringing that up.

Because it is important in every way except the out-of-date stupid electoral college. Trump has to have a massive turnout, but his lawbreaking ways are turning off many normal Repubs. Trump's disdain for the law and decorum is objectionable to many Repub voters and patriots of both parties. Trump's turnouts are shrinking. He has no way to expand his base. His shrinking following is still strong enough to easily win the primaries, but not the general. The reason there are 10 people running is because they are sure Trump will not be there in the end.

A good day for Republicans?
Seems the truth is finally catching up with the assholes

I heard they arrested the prick at the airport.:laugh:

Yeah, like he is going to win a general election?:laugh::):laugh::):laugh:

Then I heard they asked Mitch McConnel what he thought of the mess and this was his reply.....

View attachment 25526
Yes, a good day for the Republican Party and those Republicans who are running against Trump. LOL

“The right” is quite a broad term.
Do you mean right of Josef Stalin, alt right, nazis?
I’d describe myself as a right leaning libertarian and I couldn’t care less what happens to those idiots one way or another. Peter Navarro??! WhoTF is that ?
That’s why I don’t touch it.

And Trumpers.

Then there's this:
https://www.newsweek.com/ron-desantis-overtakes-trump-poll-1823863
Ron DeSantis Overtakes Trump in Poll
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis defeated former President Donald Trump in a straw poll conducted at the 2023 Young Republican National Convention earlier this month, a sign that the two candidates may have a tough battle to win over the GOP's younger set in their quest for the 2024 presidential nomination.

Trump is going to win by probably the biggest landslide in history.

All these indictments are doing is fueling his base to come out and vote while Biden on the other hand is doing nothing to stir up his base.

These indictments are seriously hurting Biden's turnout, everyone knows they are politically motivated.

Plus he is too old and has that albatross Harris hanging around his neck that even liberals can't stand.

Once these charges against Trump start being dismissed you are going to see the nation rallying behind him.

I never seen anyone so fucking clueless as your dumb ass!

Back