A Jury Of His Peers

It's "guilty if opposed to the Uniparty".

Perhaps, but even one as dumb as Romney might think back to what the Stalinists did during the 2012 election and grasp that any threat to absolute power by the ruling democrat Junta will be dealt with by imprisoning of killing the opposition.

It's amusing that the Marxist democrats put on a show of hating Putin - when Joe Biden is a carbon copy of Putin.

Franklin said we had "A Republic if we can keep it."

We couldn't keep it.

Can we restore it in November? Will the Maoist democrats allow it to be restored?

Biden may never leave office.

I suspect that if the Marxists can't corrupt the election to the point of a farcical "win" for Quid Pro, that he will declare that a felon can't be president and refuse to leave.

My entire life, the democrats have claimed that every single Republican President would declare themselves dictator and refuse to leave office. They claimed this of Reagan, both Bush's, and Trump.

One thing we know about the Stalinists - that which they accuse the Republicans of is what they are planning.

Perhaps, but even one as dumb as Romney might think back to what the Stalinists did during the 2012 election and grasp that any threat to absolute power by the ruling democrat Junta will be dealt with by imprisoning of killing the opposition.
Romney is "Team Uniparty". He will be just fine, and will remain happy so long as he keeps receiving his money that he sold his soul for.
Can we restore [the Republic] in November?
No, but we can definitely start trying, though.
Will the Maoist democrats allow it to be restored?
I'm afraid not.

Ballot Box: Demonkkkrats currently openly mass produce fraudulent 'ballots', in order to steal elections, with no repercussions.

Jury Box: Demonkkkrats currently openly and proudly conduct lawfare, in which they persecute their political opposition, with no repercussions.

Which 'box' does that leave?

Romney is "Team Uniparty". He will be just fine, and will remain happy so long as he keeps receiving his money that he sold his soul for.

No, but we can definitely start trying, though.

I'm afraid not.

Ballot Box: Demonkkkrats currently openly mass produce fraudulent 'ballots', in order to steal elections, with no repercussions.

Jury Box: Demonkkkrats currently openly and proudly conduct lawfare, in which they persecute their political opposition, with no repercussions.

Which 'box' does that leave?

The ammo box? ;)

I suspect that if the Marxists can't corrupt the election to the point of a farcical "win" for Quid Pro, that he will declare that a felon can't be president and refuse to leave.

My entire life, the democrats have claimed that every single Republican President would declare themselves dictator and refuse to leave office. They claimed this of Reagan, both Bush's, and Trump.

One thing we know about the Stalinists - that which they accuse the Republicans of is what they are planning.
Nah, as we saw Biden in 2000, he followed precedent and even vocalized in Congress the traditional transfer of power, it was only your Messiah who did his best to fight that transfer

And you people are really drunk on the kool aid if you think Donnie if elected is leaving in 2028, look what he tried without only three months planning in 2020, imagine what he can orchestrate in four years with the entire DOJ, SCOTUS, GOP, and right wing media defending his decision to stay on at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. As I always ask and none of you lemmings can answer, who or what is going to stop him?

Back