A little empathy for the white males

no shit every race has losers, just cause assclown can't keep a job doesn't mean he's facing racial discrimination. He may be facing Intillectually challanged descrimination.

Or maybe the racial discrimination policies at all institutions actually have an impact on actual people. Did you think of that, human cuntfart?

Oh look who's talking? The guy who went to a prestigeous Jesuit school and makes a mid six figure income! Boy like you have room to talk ya pauper! ;)

I never said I deserved the six figures, just ragging the obviously not materialistic 3d. Dude has sickly high gpa and is nearly at the poverty level in his first job.

You're confused. White men are the only people not protected by civil rights legislation. we are targetted due to our race/gender.
You pussy. Quite making excuses. The only person an excuse pleases is your self. There's only one impedement in your life to being succesful and you only need to look in the mirror to discover what it is.

what shitty public school did assclown go to. Protection goes to minority classes who have been held down. Assclown please point me to a person with 3 degrees that has won a discrimination case.
You win crybaby of the week, yet again.

what shitty public school did assclown go to. Protection goes to minority classes who have been held down. Assclown please point me to a person with 3 degrees that has won a discrimination case.
You win crybaby of the week, yet again.

No. PRotections goes to individuals or is withheld, based on race and gender. White males are not afforded equal protection under the law.

What BS, whiney white men, Ah jeez, daddy and mommy didn't give you whiners enough? In order for this to make any sense they should enslave all white men (whatever the hell that is), after slavery, enact Jim Crow laws, tar and feather any that look at white women, stick them in a ghetto with 30% unemployment and then lay off the ones with jobs, make sure they have no healthcare, and then hang a bunch of them. Then they can complain.

I'm half spic, a Puerto Rican too, lucky they didn't name me after dad. When I went looking for work I would no sooner have put Hispanic on the form, in those days race was on there, then I would have put down mass murderer. Why, because my chances of being hired would be zero. Also look like mom. So as soon as whities get fired, demoted, hung from the nearest tree, they can complain. Till then they are just a bunch of babies.

This book is an eye opener for any one with eyes that see.

Amazon.com: The Culture of Make Believe: Derrick Jensen: Books

http://www.math.yorku.ca/ISR/newsletter/multi_racism_hate.htm

"If, as we thought in the 1950s, racism was the result of racists, could it be the other way around? The new hypothesis was that racism created racists. There was a growing conviction, then, that racism as a structural and systemic part of our social system had to be confronted through social action, that the state itself must mandate and enforce equal rights. Beyond that, affirmative action.

Research turned increasingly to the politics of backlash as middle-class students, for example, felt angry and threatened by minority students who wanted not just space on campus but empowerment. New coalitions were being formed of feminists, anti-racists, and gay and lesbian rights activists, thus watering-down cultural distinctiveness but, also, leading to a different research agenda based on discourse analysis."

More racial discrimination is not a cure for past racial discrimination.

White males are the only people not afforded protection against discrimination. In fact, we're targetted.

Looks like one of your poor put upon discriminated against white men got his ass aerated by security at the holocaust museum yesterday. Trying to help you fight the good fight against ZOG.

Looks like one of your poor put upon discriminated against white men got his ass aerated by security at the holocaust museum yesterday. Trying to help you fight the good fight against ZOG.

I do not advocate violence. I advocate educating people about what assholes a lot of other people are.

Or maybe the racial discrimination policies at all institutions actually have an impact on actual people. Did you think of that, human cuntfart?

For about 2 seconds. Then I concluded that I don't give a shit about people like you.

I never said I deserved the six figures, just ragging the obviously not materialistic 3d. Dude has sickly high gpa and is nearly at the poverty level in his first job.

Well, its sickly high GPA in the one subject area that I can comprehend very well. If I had gone after a degree requiring more than a bullshit math and bullshit chemistry class, I would have simply flunked out. I can write a good essay and have a good conceptual framework for history (neither of which came from college, but were merely enhanced through it). That means I'm pretty much limited to education, law school, journalism (neither of which appeals to me), or higher education in history, which I need to hone my research skills for and become better read before I tread anywhere near.

Back