A little praise for McCain

If he loses, I think McCain would have met the expectations of many just because a "hate" for Bush has been successfully fueled by our media beyond the boiling point. If McCain overcomes this Bush hatred, it will be one for the History Books. It is against all odds and we will know in November if he meets or exceeds expectations!

Bush hate really isn't a product of the media. It's entirely a product of his arrogance & ineptitude, among the many other negative qualities we associate with him & what he has done to America.

I agree that some Bush hatred has been rightfully earned. But our media stoked the fires when honest or balanced reporting would have made Bush look more like an average President than a complete failure. To his credit, 9/11 was planned prior to his presidency and since 9/11 many threats have been squashed before they could harm Americans under his watch. Does this make up for his errors? No, but the level of Bush Hatred is rather extreme. All the same, the hatred exists and if McCain overcomes it, it will be nothing short of a Miracle!

Say what...?

With a country that feels that Bush is a failed president I dont think there is anyone he can pick that will make him appear like he is not in the Bush pocket. He is and however he got there makes no differance.

are you tipping the wine?...this made little sense at al..el desheepoo!

Desh said:
You see what they say to get elected is not always done.

I believe that wins the Captain Obvious award of the day. One can cynically argue the fact that you felt the need to state that is an insult to the intelligence of everyone else on this board.

Back