A look at the elected GOP from the fake electors states

Evince has to first. She's the one claiming some significance to these people. Putting up their Wikipedia bios without comment or discussion is meaningless. How many times do I have to repeat that before it sinks into your pathetic level of intelligence?
Read the whole thread shit box brain

Read the whole thread shit box brain
Why? Single sourced material is of marginal value especially when the source is a very basic and often crappy one. You erroneously believe--not think, since you don't do that--that Wiki is gospel and that posting links to various politician's bios from it is the end of discussion. Then you make no attempt to contrast and compare to other politicians whatsoever.

Just what you'd expect from a drug addled lunatic with an eighth grade, at best, education.

Why? Single sourced material is of marginal value especially when the source is a very basic and often crappy one. You erroneously believe--not think, since you don't do that--that Wiki is gospel and that posting links to various politician's bios from it is the end of discussion. Then you make no attempt to contrast and compare to other politicians whatsoever.

Just what you'd expect from a drug addled lunatic with an eighth grade, at best, education.
Single sourced?

I gave mountains of completely verified sources diarrhea dip chip

I don’t believe even one of the sources have been sued for lying about individuals and businesses like your sources. Not one is a foreign influence entity masquerading as news.

Suck that Putin cock you shitty Russian bot hole

Single sourced?

I don’t believe even one of the sources have been sued for lying about individuals and businesses like your sources. Not one is a foreign influence entity masquerading as news.

Single sourced. Here, let me recap the thread since you are incapable of comprehending what YOU have done in it:

Posts 1 to 41 are by you citing Wikipedia, or citing an earlier post by yourself citing Wikipedia
Posts 42 and 43 are a brief foray into this thread by RB 60 with an inane response by you.
Posts 44 to 56 go back to you citing Wikipedia
Posts 57 to 59 are a brief exchange of non sequiturs on "fake electors" between Nordberg, yourself and IntotheNight.
That is followed by more of you posting from Wikipedia to post 68
Post 69 is another inane comment by you
At post 70 I inject a quote from Nietzsche's The Trial that is apropos to the insanity you have unleashed so far. (this is so far, the only other sourced thing in the thread and I put it there)
From that point on there is a discussion, mostly about how idiotic your thread is, with some irrelevant pushback from you.

That's where we're at now.

b5e87e343ee094c99a52d4cc1e594b12.jpg
An apt description of the current state of the Republican Party.

Single sourced. Here, let me recap the thread since you are incapable of comprehending what YOU have done in it:

Posts 1 to 41 are by you citing Wikipedia, or citing an earlier post by yourself citing Wikipedia
Posts 42 and 43 are a brief foray into this thread by RB 60 with an inane response by you.
Posts 44 to 56 go back to you citing Wikipedia
Posts 57 to 59 are a brief exchange of non sequiturs on "fake electors" between Nordberg, yourself and IntotheNight.
That is followed by more of you posting from Wikipedia to post 68
Post 69 is another inane comment by you
At post 70 I inject a quote from Nietzsche's The Trial that is apropos to the insanity you have unleashed so far. (this is so far, the only other sourced thing in the thread and I put it there)
From that point on there is a discussion, mostly about how idiotic your thread is, with some irrelevant pushback from you.

That's where we're at now.
The fake electors were trying to replace the real electors to help a person who lost the election to seize the presidency. That is a horrible and criminal act in our democracy. It does not matter who they are. They were helping to overthrow a fair and honest election. In Michigan, the electoral college thieves were deep-state right-wing Trumpian Repubs. Some claimed they did not know the significance of what they were trying to do. I hate to think they were too stupid to figure that out.

The fake electors were trying to replace the real electors to help a person who lost the election to seize the presidency. That is a horrible and criminal act in our democracy. It does not matter who they are. They were helping to overthrow a fair and honest election. In Michigan, the electoral college thieves were deep-state right-wing Trumpian Repubs. Some claimed they did not know the significance of what they were trying to do. I hate to think they were too stupid to figure that out.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything I stated? Evince the pot addled retard single sourced everything in this thread. Your whining about whatever the fuck that is that you're whining about has nothing to do with that.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I stated? Evince the pot addled retard single sourced everything in this thread. Your whining about whatever the fuck that is that you're whining about has nothing to do with that.
Did you read the premise of the thread? Did you understand it? It was about showing what kind of people were involved in that Trumpian crime.

Did you read the premise of the thread? Did you understand it? It was about showing what kind of people were involved in that Trumpian crime.
Unstated. All evince wrote was she was going to look at GOP representatives from a series of states. She then started listing their Wiki pages without commentary for the most part. Yes, she did cut and paste some of those pages in part, but so what? I guess you'd--like you perpetually are--have to be in the throes of a TDS hallucination to make the connection you did.

You see, for normal people, the 2020 election is history and that's that. It's only for the spittle frothing, wild-eyed, insane, TDS crowd that petty vengeance is necessary to be wrought on anyone and everyone that had anything to do with Trump in that election.

There is no such thing as a 'fake elector'.
The United States is not a democracy and never was.
It is DEMOCRATS that committed election fraud, and they still do.
Michigan did not choose any electors in 2020.

Single sourced?

You are hallucinating again, Vincy.

Your premise (and the OP that goes with it) is making shit up. There is no such thing as a 'fake elector'. Trump has committed no crime.

Georgia didn't choose any electors.
Arizona didn't choose any electors.
Wisconsin didn't choose any electors.
Pennsylvania didn't choose any electors.
Nevada didn't choose any electors.
New Mexico didn't choose any electors.
Michigan didn't choose any electors.

Last edited:
Single sourced?

It's a tired ploy that right wing wonks have been using since the neocon days. Just dismiss the source of FORWARDED information without ever discussing content of the forwarded information. That way, they can continue to parrot their mantras. Pathetic.

Unstated. All evince wrote was she was going to look at GOP representatives from a series of states. She then started listing their Wiki pages without commentary for the most part. Yes, she did cut and paste some of those pages in part, but so what? I guess you'd--like you perpetually are--have to be in the throes of a TDS hallucination to make the connection you did.

You see, for normal people, the 2020 election is history and that's that. It's only for the spittle frothing, wild-eyed, insane, TDS crowd that petty vengeance is necessary to be wrought on anyone and everyone that had anything to do with Trump in that election.
That was crazy. For most people, Trump showed how selfish, crazy, and mentally deficient he is. He demonstrated how dangerous he is to the American 260-year experiment. I do not hate Trump. I wish he would just go away. That is not how he operates. He wants the power and privileges of the office. It puts him out of reach for the law.

That was crazy. For most people, Trump showed how selfish, crazy, and mentally deficient he is.
You are describing Biden.
He demonstrated how dangerous he is to the American 260-year experiment. I do not hate Trump. I wish he would just go away.
Paradox. Irrational.
That is not how he operates. He wants the power and privileges of the office. It puts him out of reach for the law.
You deny and discard the law. Being President does not put you beyond reach of the law.

It's a tired ploy that right wing wonks have been using since the neocon days. Just dismiss the source of FORWARDED information without ever discussing content of the forwarded information. That way, they can continue to parrot their mantras. Pathetic.
You are describing yourself again. You cannot blame your problems on Republicans.

Back