A message for those who love America and aren't afraid to fight for our country

Legion

Oderint dum metuant
2020_mockup_1024x1024_grande_4c47a98d-33a1-4067-82d7-97739c242db3_1024x1024@2x.jpg

My fellow Americans, the time has come for the courageous and resourceful among us to counter the incessant lies and misleading propaganda spewed non-stop by the enemies of our nation.

The task may be distasteful, but I am convinced that it must be undertaken by those whose love for America outweighs fear and hesitation.

As many of you have heard, DEMOCRATS, courtesy of Michael Bloomberg, have deployed a veritable army of paid "influencers" whose goal is the eradication of everything that our president has achieved in the past four years.

They would muzzle us and make us pariahs in our own country, while advancing their insidious agenda that has already eroded the American dream so corrosively.

Therefore, please consider what I am about to suggest carefully.

These tactics I am sharing with you have been field-tested and proven successful. They are 100% legal.

Remember: only by a massive, genuine grass-roots effort can we oppose the tidal wave of professional paid liars who infest our airwaves and the Internet.

1. Remove any and all markings from your personal vehicle which might identify you as a patriot. This means American flags, crosses, Trump stickers, etc.
2. Find places to shop and conduct other personal tasks in places where you are NOT known as a proud American. This may mean driving to a different supermarket for a while for example.
3. This is the distasteful part. Visit the local campaign office of either Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden, and obtain as many stickers, caps, T-shirts, posters, buttons, literature, and other campaign paraphernalia as you can.
4. While you are suitably attired and bedecked in Sanders or Biden apparel, be as rude as you can to those you encounter in stores, shops, and restaurants. If you don't know how to behave badly, use the conduct exhibited by JPP leftists as a guide. When prudent to do so, loudly identify yourself as an adversary of President Trump. Call him names. Again, the epithets spewed by JPP leftists can be utilized as a model. When an opportunity presents itself, suggest your willingness to engage in any behavior that will help Sanders or Biden wrest the presidency away from President Trump. The phrase "I'll do whatever it takes" is non-incriminating and will make a lasting impression on your audience.

I realize that the execution of this vital task is repulsive.

I know it will not be pleasant, but it can be done, and it must be done.

Please consider how much more repulsive and unpleasant the removal of our president from office would be.

If you fail or shirk, the leftists may well win.

Think about the cost to yourself, those you love and are sworn to protect, and the severe damage to our great nation that will inevitably result if you refuse to combat the threat that hangs over all our heads like a sharp sword.

The brave souls who stormed the beaches of Normandy, Anzio, and Tarawa had no appetite for their task, either, but they steeled themselves for the dirty job that had to be done, and by doing it, they defeated the enemy.

Those who wish to discuss methods and learn where to obtain Sanders/Biden paraphernalia at no cost may PM me for details.

Thank you.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5

2020_mockup_1024x1024_grande_4c47a98d-33a1-4067-82d7-97739c242db3_1024x1024@2x.jpg

My fellow Americans, the time has come for the courageous and resourceful among us to counter the incessant lies and misleading propaganda spewed non-stop by the enemies of our nation.

The task may be distasteful, but I am convinced that it must be undertaken by those whose love for America outweighs fear and hesitation.

As many of you have heard, DEMOCRATS, courtesy of Michael Bloomberg, have deployed a veritable army of paid "influencers" whose goal is the eradication of everything that our president has achieved in the past four years.

They would muzzle us and make us pariahs in our own country, while advancing their insidious agenda that has already eroded the American dream so corrosively.

These tactics I am sharing with you have been field-tested and proven successful. They are 100% legal.

Remember: only by a massive, genuine grass-roots effort can we oppose the tidal wave of professional paid liars who infest our airwaves and the Internet.

1. Remove any and all markings from your personal vehicle which might identify you as a patriot. This means American flags, crosses, Trump stickers, etc.
2. Find places to shop and conduct other personal tasks in places where you are NOT known as a proud American. This may mean driving to a different supermarket for a while for example.
3. This is the distasteful part. Visit the local campaign office of either Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden, and obtain as many stickers, caps, T-shirts, posters, buttons, literature, and other campaign paraphernalia as you can.
4. While you are suitably attired and bedecked in Sanders or Biden apparel, be as rude as you can to those you encounter in stores, shops, and restaurants. If you don't know how to behave badly, use the conduct exhibited by JPP leftists as a guide. When prudent to do so, loudly identify yourself as an adversary of President Trump. Call him names. Again, the epithets spewed by JPP leftists can be utilized as a model. When an opportunity presents itself, suggest your willingness to engage in any behavior that will help Sanders or Biden wrest the presidency away from President Trump. The phrase "I'll do whatever it takes" is non-incriminating and will make a lasting impression on your audience.

Please consider how much more repulsive and unpleasant the removal of our president from office would be.

Think about the cost to yourself, those you love and are sworn to protect, and the severe damage to our great nation that will inevitably result if you refuse to combat the threat that hangs over all our heads like a sharp sword.

The brave souls who stormed the beaches of Normandy, Anzio, and Tarawa had no appetite for their task, either, but they steeled themselves for the dirty job that had to be done, and by doing it, they defeated the enemy.

Those who wish to discuss methods and learn where to obtain Sanders/Biden paraphernalia at no cost may PM me for details.

Thank you.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5

Thank you for this fine post. Nicely done.

too personal perhaps lol and didn't realize religious horse shot was in this tune of which religious horse shot appears to be disgustingly in so many tune I have found ... over the years ... some sound so lovely yet the religious filth kills it ...

Thank you.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5

It's now obvious you are a poser. Get the fuck outta here.

It's now obvious you are a poser. Get the fuck outta here.

I understand your revulsion. I wish such tactics weren't necessary to combat the paid shills whose one objective is the destruction of America.

It's OK if you opt to sit out this fight. There are conscientious objectors in every war.

No hard feelings.

My thanks to those who've contacted me. I look forward to receiving your reports in the months to come.

Operation Chaos 2020 update

Thanks to our committed volunteers!

In spite of the natural sense of shame and revulsion that occurs when pretending to be a DEMOCRAT, many America-loving individuals across this great nation have swallowed their disgust and forged ahead.

In fact, some African-American and Hispanic volunteers have arrayed themselves and their vehicles with Biden campaign slogans and engaged in the kind of thuggish behavior you'd expect from DEMOCRATS.

While attending carefully-selected churches and misbehaving while proclaiming to all and sundry their intention to vote for any DEMOCRAT who gets the nomination, our brave volunteers report that disgust was writ large on the faces of many church-goers when our faux DEMOCRATS loudly declared they "would vote for Satan if it meant getting Trump out of the White House".

Additional tactics that may insure these episodes are remembered until November included leaving Biden campaign literature next to condoms with a small quantity of mayonnaise in them in church parking lots.

I was told that a few empty Colt 45 Malt Liquor cans and Crown Royal bottles were also tossed on the ground to leave a lasting impression on the congregations they visited.

More updates to follow!

As always, PM me for details if you can stand to impersonate a typical DEMOCRAT in defense of our president and the American way of life.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5

Thanks to our committed volunteers!

In spite of the natural sense of shame and revulsion that occurs when pretending to be a DEMOCRAT, many America-loving individuals across this great nation have swallowed their disgust and forged ahead.

In fact, some African-American and Hispanic volunteers have arrayed themselves and their vehicles with Biden campaign slogans and engaged in the kind of thuggish behavior you'd expect from DEMOCRATS.

While attending carefully-selected churches and misbehaving while proclaiming to all and sundry their intention to vote for any DEMOCRAT who gets the nomination, our brave volunteers report that disgust was writ large on the faces of many church-goers when our faux DEMOCRATS loudly declared they "would vote for Satan if it meant getting Trump out of the White House".

Additional tactics that may insure these episodes are remembered until November included leaving Biden campaign literature next to condoms with a small quantity of mayonnaise in them in church parking lots.

I was told that a few empty Colt 45 Malt Liquor cans and Crown Royal bottles were also tossed on the ground to leave a lasting impression on the congregations they visited.

More updates to follow!

As always, PM me for details if you can stand to impersonate a typical DEMOCRAT in defense of our president and the American way of life.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5

Hey! I never tossed my Colt 45 cans or Crown Royal bottles on the ground. We kept the place clean so we could go back the next weekend.

Operation Chaos 2020 update

I am happy to report that our efforts are being prosecuted nationwide as we continue to offend the sensibilities of Americans by showing them what the left is capable of.

Naturally, we have suffered some losses as a number of comrades found that their consciences could not permit them to continue behaving like liberals. This is entirely understandable, and nobody has blamed these people for trying. A certain number of "conscientious objections" were bound to occur, and this eventuality was foreseen and planned for.

Happily, most of our departed comrades have not only assumed support and logistical duties within our movement as they stepped back from the front lines, they have been invaluable recruiters owing to their own experiences posing as Biden supporters.

As a result, we are now stronger and more numerous than before.

In addition, many defenders of our American way of life have also joined our cyber campaign, saturating social media and internet forums with reprehensible images and text which appears to observers to be coming from actual leftists.

The politically-motivated effort by the left to politicize the foreign virus has provided us with extraordinary successes in convincing many Americans that the DEMOCRATS are truly disgusting. By publicly stating a wish that all white people/ Christians/ conservatives, etc. would contract COVID-19 and die, we have made an indelible impression of liberalism upon uncounted thousands of people worldwide.

I would be remiss if I failed to acknowledge the unwitting assistance we have received from some of the leftists right here on JPP; repeating your revolting ghoulishness all over the Internet has served Operation Chaos well. Keep those ideas coming!

For those individuals who are determined to keep liberals from ejecting our president from the White House in November, I again extend an invitation to join us if you have not done so, and I thank those of you who are already on the team.

Together we can keep Pedo Joe Biden and his DEMOCRATS from reversing all the progress that President Trump has made during his first term.

As always, those who wish to fight for America may PM me for details.

Thank you.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5

Update:

I am proud to report that our ranks continue to swell with new freedom fighters.

This week, many brave souls wearing Biden T-shirts and buttons visited hundreds of houses of worship of all faiths across our great nation and asked to lead each congregation in a prayer.

The prayers all expressed the fervent hope that the president and vice president would be stricken with COVID-19, clearing the way for Nancy Pelosi to assume power.

Our faux Bidenites were careful to refer to COVID-19 as the "Trump-virus" and many uttered a series of obscene imprecations as they prayed.

A few congregants reportedly added a heartfelt "amen" or "Allahu Akbar" at the conclusion of these prayers, but in nearly every case, our volunteers were asked to vacate the premises.

Of course they complied, but not before scattering Biden campaign literature around the buildings and adjacent areas.

I'm told that in some instances, reports were made to news media. But, as expected, CNN affiliates declined to air reports of such conduct by people they assumed to be DEMOCRATS.

I will continue to update the JPP community as new reports are received.

For those individuals who are determined to prevent hate-crazed liberals from ejecting our president from the White House in November, I again extend an invitation to join us if you have not already done so, and I thank those of you who are already on freedom's team.

Together we can keep Pedo Joe Biden and his DEMOCRATS from destroying the America our ancestors shed their blood to create.

As always, those who wish to fight for America and freedom may PM me for details.

Thank you.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5

Update:

As the polls are still open, a preliminary report...many volunteers in the Gunshine State, Arizona, and Illinois have been voting for Bernie in multiple counties today. Others, wearing Biden campaign buttons, have reported great success in showing voters the true face of the Jackass Party by loudly cursing President Trump near polling stations and expressing the wish that he would be infected with COVID-19 while the economy crashes and millions of children succumb to starvation and disease.

More reports to come.

I again extend an invitation to join us if you have not already done so, and I thank those of you who are already on freedom's team.

Together we can keep Pedo Joe and his DEMOCRATS from destroying the America our ancestors shed their blood to create.

As always, those who wish to fight for America and freedom may PM me for details.

Thank you.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5

Update:

Yesterday's Jackass Party primaries were a massive win for our grassroots organization. By artificially propping up the hopes of Comrade Sanders supporters, we have achieved our goal of dividing the disaffected and demoralized DEMOCRATS, and this will hopefully lead to their ultimate defeat and the demise of the Socialist threat.

We have now set the party of the Jackass up with a doddering old candidate who will continue to repulse millions with his pathetic pandering, puerile policies, horrible history of scandal, sudden outbursts of rage, and shameless groping of young girls and women.

The fight is not over, but we are in in to win and we'll continue to spin it!

More reports will be posted as events unfurl.

I again extend an invitation to join us if you have not already done so, and I thank those of you who are already on freedom's team.

Together we can keep Pedo Joe and his diabolically dirty DEMOCRATS from destroying the America our ancestors shed their blood to create.

As always, those with the will and the strength to fight for America and our freedom may PM me for details.

Thank you.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020