A message for those who love America and aren't afraid to fight for our country

Update:

Sorry it's been a while. We've been busy arranging transportation, food, and lodging for thousands of angry Bernie supporters who we'll take to Milwaukee during the DEMOCRAT National Convention. It's been difficult sourcing enough Mace due to the panic buying that liberal hoaxing has precipitated, but I think we have enough.

As our campaign progresses (punt intended), I want to take this opportunity to thank JPP liberals whose invaluable contributions have made it possible for our volunteers to convincing impersonate Bidenites in public. Keep those ideas coming, lefties!

Again, I extend an invitation to join us if you have not already done so, and I thank those of you who are already on America's team.

Together we can keep Pedo Joe and his diabolically dirty DEMOCRATS from destroying the proud nation our ancestors shed their blood to create.

As always, those with the will and the strength to fight for America and freedom may PM me for details.

Thank you.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5

And no renting the Soros antifa gangstas this time.
Tell your moms you need those testicles.
Practice punching something before the cameras are rolling so you dont look pathetic.

And no renting the Soros antifa gangstas this time.
Tell your moms you need those testicles.
Practice punching something before the cameras are rolling so you dont look pathetic.

They're getting training from people who know how. Proud Boys have been drafted in as instructors. We have Antifa infiltrated, too. That should help in Milwaukee.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5

They're getting training from people who know how. Proud Boys have been drafted in as instructors. We have Antifa infiltrated, too. That should help in Milwaukee.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
Going to get ugly !
Will the DNC owned media report ?

Going to get ugly ! Will the DNC owned media report ?

They'll spin, cut away from the rioting, and try to blame Trump.

BUT:

We anticipate massive coverage of the fun by Fox, OAN, and foreign news media.

Just as in 1968, the whole world will be watching.

do not go out into preplanned psyop riot situations.

We shall lead from behind. The blood that is spilled will be globalist blood.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5

We shall lead from behind. The blood that is spilled will be globalist blood.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5

this is a spiritual war. the solution is spiritual.

I know from a certain angle that's pussy talk. I admit I might just be a big pussy.

this is a spiritual war. the solution is spiritual. I know from a certain angle that's pussy talk. I admit I might just be a big pussy.

I realize that the execution of this vital task is repulsive. I know it will not be pleasant, but it can be done, and it must be done.

Please consider how much more repulsive and unpleasant the alternative.

If we fail or shirk, the globalists will win.

Think about the cost to yourself, the principles you love, and the severe damage to our great nation that will inevitably result if too many refuse to combat the threat that hangs over all our heads like a sharp sword.

The brave souls who stormed the beaches of Normandy, Anzio, and Tarawa had no appetite for their task, either, but they steeled themselves for the dirty job that had to be done, and by doing it, they defeated the enemy.

If you wish to discuss methods and learn where to obtain Biden paraphernalia at no cost, PM me for details.

Thank you.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5

I realize that the execution of this vital task is repulsive. I know it will not be pleasant, but it can be done, and it must be done.

Please consider how much more repulsive and unpleasant the alternative.

If we fail or shirk, the globalists will win.

Think about the cost to yourself, the principles you love, and the severe damage to our great nation that will inevitably result if too many refuse to combat the threat that hangs over all our heads like a sharp sword.

The brave souls who stormed the beaches of Normandy, Anzio, and Tarawa had no appetite for their task, either, but they steeled themselves for the dirty job that had to be done, and by doing it, they defeated the enemy.

If you wish to discuss methods and learn where to obtain Biden paraphernalia at no cost, PM me for details.

Thank you.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
OPERATION CHAOS 2020
wtyoro5
oy gevalt!

oy gevalt!

I wish such false-flag tactics weren't necessary to combat paid globalist shills whose one objective is the destruction of America.

It's OK if you opt to sit out this fight. There are conscientious objectors in every war.

No hard feelings.

I wish such false-flag tactics weren't necessary to combat paid globalist shills whose one objective is the destruction of America.

It's OK if you opt to sit out this fight. There are conscientious objectors in every war.

No hard feelings.

I have a line. if they try to inject me, lunging for sidearms is in the cards. I guess that's too late...

Back