A MORE RECENT PROOF of OBAMA BEING A FRAUD

Raptor

Verified User
A MORE RECENT PROOF of OBAMA BEING a FRAUD.

So far: Obama was a "Community Organizer", i.e., RABBLE ROUSER for ACORN, a Criminal Enterprise created by the DEM PARTY, and terminated by Congress as such, indicted by the FBI in 13+ States for Voter Fraud.

While at ACORN, Obama buddied up with Bill Avery, the Unrepentant Communist Terrorist who bombed a Police HQ, and the Pentagon. A few years after the start of Obama's political career, Avery, a celebrated prof at a prestigious university, on National TV anounced that: " he was sorry he wasn't more succssful in his bombings". Obama and Avery shared the same podium at ACORN, drafted the same speeches, and were seen frequently together at the same restaurants. By the way, Obama launched his political career as a Senator from Avery's home. The home of Avery's wife, Bernadine Dorne, who was a convicted Commie Terrorist ( and, also, a celebrated prof at one of our prestigious universities).

It is also public knowledge that Obama had a TWENTY YEAR tenure in Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright's Cathedral of Hate where, in his book, Obama claims, he religiously attended with his wife and kids. Appropos of that, Obama stated in his own words that the Black Racist whackjob Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright was: "his pastor, friend and mentor".

It is also no surprise Obama would marry Michelle who claimed, prior to Obama being elected Pres, that she "wasn't proud to be an American" even though she went through Harvard, or some other prestigious university with the bogus Affirmative Action subsidized by us taxpayers.

It is noteworthy that Obama had his University Education financed by a Black Panther supporter who got the money from the Saudi Prince Al Waleed known to be sympathetic to Al Queda and other anti- American causes. This Saudi Prince also finances 95%+ of the Mosques in America run by the Wahhabi Imam whackjobs, the creators of Al Queda.

Obama visited his Kenyan cousin Raila Odinga, known throughout Africa as the "African Stalin", leader of the Muslim Communist Party of Kenya: The Orange Dempcratic Party, which according to our State Dept, using "ethnic cleansing" slaughtered over a thousand Kenyans which included women & children.

Obama visited this monster Odinga just prior to his Presidential Campaign, as a U.S. Senator, attended Odinga's rally and was photo-oped on several occasions, arm-in-arm smiling with the said psycho. Obama also attended Odinga's Muslim/Commie all-family gathering which produced the famous photo-op published by our national media, where Obama was decked out in African garb, sporting an oversized turban accompaied by a silly smile on his physiognomy.

Of course, America is now aware of Obama's singular most important legacy of ObamaCare where instead of having the average taxpayer's health cost reduced by $ 500+ as touted by Obama, we now have the average taxpayer paying more than $ 2500 for 50% of our citizens, who do not work because they don't have to, including 13 million, or so illegal aliens not paying any taxes whilst enjoying free health benefits.

There are more travesties by the worst President America ever had, or probably will have......even with Hellary's done deal coronation ......but, here is the latest that came to my attention:

The recent info that I got from a friend was the following:

LOTS OF INTERESTING FACTS HERE ...

Four Simple Questions from a Reputable Attorney:

All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted herein). It is very easy for someone to check out.

Four Simple Questions

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.'So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time ?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, Right ? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in Kenya, East Africa.

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya
3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".
This cannot be because those hospital(s), in 1961, were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", Respectively.
The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged.
How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978 ?
(CHECK IT BELOW)
http://http/http/www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx
Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media ?

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help here. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!!!).
Now we need a non-revised history book - one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals - to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945.
Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father couldn't have been more than 9 years old.
Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes?

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

What the MSM doesn't really want you to know is that Obama and Putin have orchestrated this Ukraine thing to hide the truth about Benghazi. WHEN WILL WE FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT BENGHAZI?

A MORE RECENT PROOF of OBAMA BEING a FRAUD.

So far: Obama was a "Community Organizer", i.e., RABBLE ROUSER for ACORN, a Criminal Enterprise created by the DEM PARTY, and terminated by Congress as such, indicted by the FBI in 13+ States for Voter Fraud.

While at ACORN, Obama buddied up with Bill Avery, the Unrepentant Communist Terrorist who bombed a Police HQ, and the Pentagon. A few years after the start of Obama's political career, Avery, a celebrated prof at a prestigious university, on National TV anounced that: " he was sorry he wasn't more succssful in his bombings". Obama and Avery shared the same podium at ACORN, drafted the same speeches, and were seen frequently together at the same restaurants. By the way, Obama launched his political career as a Senator from Avery's home. The home of Avery's wife, Bernadine Dorne, who was a convicted Commie Terrorist ( and, also, a celebrated prof at one of our prestigious universities).

It is also public knowledge that Obama had a TWENTY YEAR tenure in Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright's Cathedral of Hate where, in his book, Obama claims, he religiously attended with his wife and kids. Appropos of that, Obama stated in his own words that the Black Racist whackjob Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright was: "his pastor, friend and mentor".

It is also no surprise Obama would marry Michelle who claimed, prior to Obama being elected Pres, that she "wasn't proud to be an American" even though she went through Harvard, or some other prestigious university with the bogus Affirmative Action subsidized by us taxpayers.

It is noteworthy that Obama had his University Education financed by a Black Panther supporter who got the money from the Saudi Prince Al Waleed known to be sympathetic to Al Queda and other anti- American causes. This Saudi Prince also finances 95%+ of the Mosques in America run by the Wahhabi Imam whackjobs, the creators of Al Queda.

Obama visited his Kenyan cousin Raila Odinga, known throughout Africa as the "African Stalin", leader of the Muslim Communist Party of Kenya: The Orange Dempcratic Party, which according to our State Dept, using "ethnic cleansing" slaughtered over a thousand Kenyans which included women & children.

Obama visited this monster Odinga just prior to his Presidential Campaign, as a U.S. Senator, attended Odinga's rally and was photo-oped on several occasions, arm-in-arm smiling with the said psycho. Obama also attended Odinga's Muslim/Commie all-family gathering which produced the famous photo-op published by our national media, where Obama was decked out in African garb, sporting an oversized turban accompaied by a silly smile on his physiognomy.

Of course, America is now aware of Obama's singular most important legacy of ObamaCare where instead of having the average taxpayer's health cost reduced by $ 500+ as touted by Obama, we now have the average taxpayer paying more than $ 2500 for 50% of our citizens, who do not work because they don't have to, including 13 million, or so illegal aliens not paying any taxes whilst enjoying free health benefits.

There are more travesties by the worst President America ever had, or probably will have......even with Hellary's done deal coronation ......but, here is the latest that came to my attention:

The recent info that I got from a friend was the following:

LOTS OF INTERESTING FACTS HERE ...

Four Simple Questions from a Reputable Attorney:

All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted herein). It is very easy for someone to check out.

Four Simple Questions

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.'So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time ?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, Right ? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in Kenya, East Africa.

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya
3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".
This cannot be because those hospital(s), in 1961, were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", Respectively.
The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged.
How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978 ?
(CHECK IT BELOW)
http://http/http/www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx
Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media ?

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help here. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!!!).
Now we need a non-revised history book - one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals - to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945.
Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father couldn't have been more than 9 years old.
Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes?

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

Been a while since we had an honest to goodness Birther here...needless to say your "facts" have pretty much been shot down YEARS ago...but do keep trying to get some traction out of his obsession.

What the MSM doesn't really want you to know is that Obama and Putin have orchestrated this Ukraine thing to hide the truth about Benghazi. WHEN WILL WE FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT BENGHAZI?

There is enough verified truth about Benghazi already, not that you will find it in the reportage of the National Media who are the lapdogs of the Obummer Administration.

Been a while since we had an honest to goodness Birther here...needless to say your "facts" have pretty much been shot down YEARS ago...but do keep trying to get some traction out of his obsession.

I quoted at least 1/2 a dozen, or more, irrefutable facts about the CONSUMMATE FRAUD Obummer. Why doncha refute these FACTS specifically.

I doubt that you will even attempt that because you'd expose yourself as a LIAR and a FOOL.

There is enough verified truth about Benghazi already, not that you will find it in the reportage of the National Media who are the lapdogs of the Obummer Administration.

The only "verified truth" about Benghazi is that Republicans have been so desperate to score some political points with their voter base that they've been LYING about what happened from the beginning.

I quoted at least 1/2 a dozen, or more, irrefutable facts about the CONSUMMATE FRAUD Obummer. Why doncha refute these FACTS specifically.

I doubt that you will even attempt that because you'd expose yourself as a LIAR and a FOOL.

I see no facts...I see the same tired nonsense the same conspiracy nuts have been telling everyone is proof of some conspiracy since 2008.

How about you link up with some corroboration to prove those "facts" you claim are irrefutable.

You are the one that is nonspecific in your rebuttal. I have listed at least 1/2 a dozen, or more irrefutable facts. You can't zero in on even one of them specifically: for instance can you deny that Obummer had a TWENTY YEAR tenure in the Black Racist Whackjob Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright's Cathedral of Hate ? Can you deny that Bill Avery, the UNREPENTANT COMMIE/TERRORIST who bombed a Police Hq and the Pentagon was together ubiquitously with his buddy Obumster at ACORN, sharing the same podium, arranging, basically the same speeches, seen almost daily at the same restaurants......and that Obummer kicked off his Senatorial career from Avery's house where Avery's wife was, and is, Bernardine Dorne a convicted Commie Terrorist ? etc., etc., etc.

You are the one that is nonspecific in your rebuttal. I have listed at least 1/2 a dozen, or more irrefutable facts. You can't zero in on even one of them specifically: for instance can you deny that Obummer had a TWENTY YEAR tenure in the Black Racist Whackjob Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright's Cathedral of Hate ? Can you deny that Bill Avery, the UNREPENTANT COMMIE/TERRORIST who bombed a Police Hq and the Pentagon was together ubiquitously with his buddy Obumster at ACORN, sharing the same podium, arranging, basically the same speeches, seen almost daily at the same restaurants......and that Obummer kicked off his Senatorial career from Avery's house where Avery's wife was, and is, Bernardine Dorne a convicted Commie Terrorist ? etc., etc., etc.

I'm not speaking in support of those relationships but what does that matter right now?

Let me ask you, are you possibly referring to Bill AYERS?

Because I have never heard of this Avery fellow.

Now, if you can't even properly identify the person you are trying to link President Obama to, then how can I possibly take your word for it that your facts are "irrefutable"?

So yes, I deny everything you've attempted to tie to President Obama, regarding this Bill Avery.

I contend President Obama has NEVER heard of this Avery fellow and you're just making it all up.

Don't you mean Bill Ayers? If you can't even get the name right that's not an irrefutable fact.

Now, if you can't even properly identify the person you are trying to link President Obama to, then how can I possibly take your word for it that your facts are "irrefutable"?

OMG I just said the very same thing!

Certificate states his father was "African", not African-American.

longform.jpg

The only "verified truth" about Benghazi is that Republicans have been so desperate to score some political points with their voter base that they've been LYING about what happened from the beginning.

So let me get this straight, you are saying that this was about the video? So why have the witnesses been spread out across the us and not allowed to testify genius.

Typical Liberal Dodge! you are a paid hack for the democrat Party.

hey patriot.... if you can't even get the names of the players right, how do you expect anyone - except fellow koolaid soaked birthers of course - to take you seriously?

Back