A MORE RECENT PROOF of OBAMA BEING A FRAUD

2. Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".

In 1895 the British Empire established the East Africa Protectorate, the forerunner of the country now known as the republic of Kenya. Although Kenya did not achieve complete independence from the United Kingdom until 1963, it was known as the Kenya Colony from 1920 onwards and was typically referred to as Kenya long before 1963. A search of news reports from 1961 (the year of Barack Obama's birth) turns up hundreds and hundreds of news articles referencing that entity simply as "Kenya."

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".
This cannot be because those hospital(s), in 1961, were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", Respectively.
The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged.
How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978 ?

The former Kapi'olani Maternity Home became the Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital (where Barack Obama was born) in 1931, and it retained that appellation until 1971, when its name was shortened to Kapi'olani Hospital. The Kauikeolani Children's Hospital (where Barack Obama was not born) was a separate entity which merged with the Kapi'olani Hospital in 1978 to become the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children.

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help here. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds...

Clearly Barack Obama's mention of a veteran relative who came home from World War II and "got the services he needed" was a reference to Stanley Dunham, who did in fact enlist in the military shortly after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and served as a sergeant with the U.S. Army in Europe during the war. Either Barack Obama referred to him as his "father" because that's the way he thinks of him, or because he simply misspoke and said "father" instead of "grandfather."

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/service.asp#4odRlbR1clBO1zb6.99

Certificate states his father was "African", not African-American.

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.'So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time ?

longform.jpg

My thread's info regarding Obummer's bogus birth certificate is correct in all details except for the "African" instead of "African American".......but that still does not negate the fact that the nomenclature "African" is bogus because at that time the term "NEGRO" was used.

The only "verified truth" about Benghazi is that Republicans have been so desperate to score some political points with their voter base that they've been LYING about what happened from the beginning.

You're an obvious LIAR. The facts enunciated even in Obama's Lapdog National Media finally acknowledged the SERIES of LIES of the Obumsky"s Administration, Hellary and the American UN representative that claimed the attack was caused as a reaction to a anti-Muslim tape whereas it was later publicly acknowledged that it was Al Queda's doing with the confirmation of that by the Libyan Ambassador.

My thread's info regarding Obummer's bogus birth certificate is correct in all details except for the "African" instead of "African American".......but that still does not negate the fact that the nomenclature "African" is bogus because at that time the term "NEGRO" was used.

Not according to this:

Race on a birth certificate doesn’t come from a hospital worker looking at the father and writing down the father’s race; it is determined by asking the father what he considers his race to be. This is the instruction for filling out a birth certificate from the National Center for Health Statistics:
25. FATHER’S RACE (Check one or more races to indicate what the father considers himself to be)
▢ White
▢ Black or African American
▢ American Indian or Alaska Native (Name of the enrolled or principal tribe)________________
▢ Asian Indian
▢ Chinese
▢ Filipino
▢ Japanese
▢ Korean
▢ Vietnamese
▢ Other Asian (Specify)______________________________
▢ Native Hawaiian
▢ Guamanian or Chamorro
▢ Samoan
▢ Other Pacific Islander (Specify)______________________
▢ Other (Specify)___________________________________
So clearly the question is not how Americans described Africans, but how Africans described Africans in 1961...

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2009/04/the-african-race/

I'm not speaking in support of those relationships but what does that matter right now?

The reason it matters is that it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Obumsky is a CONSUMMATE FRAUD today and before.....and time does not alter that irrefutable fact just as a person who committed a murder TWENTY YEARS AGO is STILL A MURDERER !

Not according to this:

Race on a birth certificate doesn’t come from a hospital worker looking at the father and writing down the father’s race; it is determined by asking the father what he considers his race to be. This is the instruction for filling out a birth certificate from the National Center for Health Statistics:
25. FATHER’S RACE (Check one or more races to indicate what the father considers himself to be)
▢ White
▢ Black or African American
▢ American Indian or Alaska Native (Name of the enrolled or principal tribe)________________
▢ Asian Indian
▢ Chinese
▢ Filipino
▢ Japanese
▢ Korean
▢ Vietnamese
▢ Other Asian (Specify)______________________________
▢ Native Hawaiian
▢ Guamanian or Chamorro
▢ Samoan
▢ Other Pacific Islander (Specify)______________________
▢ Other (Specify)___________________________________
So clearly the question is not how Americans described Africans, but how Africans described Africans in 1961...

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2009/04/the-african-race/

Dredging up the records for recent birth certificates does not negate the birth certificates existing at the time of Obumster's birth.

So yes, I deny everything you've attempted to tie to President Obama, regarding this Bill Avery.

I contend President Obama has NEVER heard of this Avery fellow and you're just making it all up.

So I misspelled Bill Ayers .......You yourself got the correct name of the UNREPENTANT COMMIE TERRORIST "Bill Ayers" associated with the Obumster at the Criminal Enterprise ACORN. All the facts I attributed to the misspelled Avery i.e., Ayers is correct......AND YOU KNOW IT ......because you couldn't have gotten that Bill Ayers name without the NATION WIDE known collaboration between the CONSUMMATE FRAUD & PATHOLOGICAL LIAR Obummerrhoid and the UNREPENTANT TURD Bill Ayers.

Been a while since we had an honest to goodness Birther here...needless to say your "facts" have pretty much been shot down YEARS ago...but do keep trying to get some traction out of his obsession.

The actual truth is those "facts" have never been "shot down." The problem with them is they're simply not totally verifiable enough to impeach the bastard and waste the time and money it would take to do it. However seems to me that any sane and unbiased folk would have very strong suspicions about exactly why it took the White House more than two years into his Presidency to produce his birth certificate. If the bastard had nothing to hide, how come he didn't produce it immediately when the issue first arrived on the scene? Yeah, I know! supposedly it took time to actually find the document. Horseshit! any document concerning a President of the United States as pertinent as a birth certificate would garner an all out search by the fucking FBI and every other government agency unless there were something the President and his flunkies wanted to hide.

Certificate states his father was "African", not African-American.

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.'So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time ?

longform.jpg

Then you deny that the term "negro" was the standard identification on birth certificates in Hawaii in 1961?

The actual truth is those "facts" have never been "shot down." The problem with them is they're simply not totally verifiable enough to impeach the bastard and waste the time and money it would take to do it. However seems to me that any sane and unbiased folk would have very strong suspicions about exactly why it took the White House more than two years into his Presidency to produce his birth certificate. If the bastard had nothing to hide, how come he didn't produce it immediately when the issue first arrived on the scene? Yeah, I know! supposedly it took time to actually find the document. Horseshit! any document concerning a President of the United States as pertinent as a birth certificate would garner an all out search by the fucking FBI and every other government agency unless there were something the President and his flunkies wanted to hide.

You want to know why the White House took so long producing the document?

Because the poutrage displayed by lunatics who bought into the whole "birther" nonsense did more for his poll numbers than anything Obama might have done himself.

Every time one of you "birthers" opened his/her mouth and spewed more nutty conspiracy theories, it was absolute GOLD and helped cement in rational folks minds just how desperate and petty Republicans and Conservatives all across this land could be.

Then you deny that the term "negro" was the standard identification on birth certificates in Hawaii in 1961?

Check out this link. It's the census instructions for 1960. Look at P5: P5) Is this person - White, Negro, American Indian, Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, Hawaiian, Part Hawaiian, Aleut, Eskimo, (etc.)?

There was a lot of leeway for defining race. "Negro" was one definition but look at some of the others... Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, etc. They aren't races, they're nationalities. And note the "(etc.)" The person filling out the form could define himself anyway he wanted. Since Obama Sr. was a native of Africa it's not surprising he'd call himself "African."

https://usa.ipums.org/usa/voliii/items1960.shtml

Dredging up the records for recent birth certificates does not negate the birth certificates existing at the time of Obumster's birth.

Well, Obama's in office for another 2+ years. It's a done deal. Cheer up and look forward (hopefully) to electing someone more in line with your beliefs.

Back