A new friend of mine hasn't been approved for 2 days now

Scott

Verified User
He told me that he registered for the site 2 days ago, but when he tries to log in, he's told that he doesn't have sufficient privileges. I asked Damocles if he could register him manually as he did for another friend of mine, but he hasn't responded yet either, so I figured this would be the next place to ask, as any mod can see this. He told me the email address he used to register his account, I'll send it to any staff member who sends me a private message to see if they can find out what's up.

He told me that he registered for the site 2 days ago, but when he tries to log in, he's told that he doesn't have sufficient privileges. I asked Damocles if he could register him manually as he did for another friend of mine, but he hasn't responded yet either, so I figured this would be the next place to ask, as any mod can see this. He told me the email address he used to register his account, I'll send it to any staff member who sends me a private message to see if they can find out what's up.

Your friend is very lucky person not having to deal with this total shit show.

Your friend is very lucky person not having to deal with this total shit show.

I actually like this place. I've only been in one other forum where posters are given the ability to thread ban posters that they don't want in their threads, and that forum wasn't even very well designed for forums, with only a single forum per club- chess.com. It's really for chess games, not for forums.

I actually like this place. I've only been in one other forum where posters are given the ability to thread ban posters that they don't want in their threads, and that forum wasn't even very well designed for forums, with only a single forum per club- chess.com. It's really for chess games, not for forums.

you lie like every other post.

Damocles is the administrator and he will get to you when he checks in.

Interesting.

Don't kid yourself!

When you ban someone here at JPP- YOU JUST CAN'T SEE THEIR COMMENTS.

They can still see your every comment and they still cut you down like a dog- EXCEPT ONLY NOW- YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN'T SEE THEIR COMMENTS- But EVERYONE ELSE CAN THOUGH!

Banning someone here is more like banning yourself! :laugh:

Fair Warning!

Last edited:

When I signed up here, it took 2 days and then Damo finally realized it or something. The registration here is not exactly optimal.

This site would have 1k+ more people if it was easier. Oh yeah! I like contacted Damo and was like: "What's up? I signed up a few days ago."

True Story. :dunno:

Something is awry with the automatic signup thing here.

When I signed up here, it took 2 days and then Damo finally realized it or something. The registration here is not exactly optimal.

This site would have 1k+ more people if it was easier. Oh yeah! I like contacted Damo and was like: "What's up? I signed up a few days ago."

True Story. :dunno:

Something is awry with the automatic signup thing here.

It was automatic for me....I did not know that things seemed to have changed. JPP should be going gangbusters but it is not, maybe not being able to sign up and post is part of the problem?

It was automatic for me....I did not know that things seemed to have changed. JPP should be going gangbusters but it is not, maybe not being able to sign up and post is part of the problem?

It definitely is. This place would have 5x the traffic if it wasn't like that.

Like I said, I had to email Damo or some shit. Giving a name and an email reply did not work.

I signed up here just because of that..it was like..wtf?

So I emailed the admin.. ;)

It definitely is. This place would have 5x the traffic if it wasn't like that.

Like I said, I had to email Damo or some shit. Giving a name and an email reply did not work.

I signed up here just because of that..it was like..wtf?

So I emailed the admin.. ;)

I dont remember going through any of that, maybe Frank Apisa got me pre-approved.

I dont remember going through any of that, maybe Frank Apisa got me pre-approved.

Let's get real here: It's some kind of computer glitch.

I knew Frank from PF. Actually that's where I went when banned from here...until it was just a few days and I couldn't take the bullshit anymore and went out in a blaze of glory! :laugh:

Seriously....one night I socked in 8x just to tell Falena "Fuck You!" "Ban me now and I'll be back in a minute." And I did.

The last 2x I just PM'ed her directly without posting anywhere else. Somehow my motivation for raising hell like we used to has faded. :(

I was there 5 mos..and like 8 days b4 my ban was up here they finally figured it out! (because I let 'em and gave 'em a big Bah Fongu, too) :laugh:

You can't even call a fuckwad a fuckwad there w/o getting banned.

Let's get real here: It's some kind of computer glitch.

I knew Frank from PF. Actually that's where I went when banned from here...until it was just a few days and I couldn't take the bullshit anymore and went out in a blaze of glory! :laugh:

Seriously....one night I socked in 8x just to tell Falena "Fuck You!" "Ban me now and I'll be back in a minute." And I did.

The last 2x I just PM'ed her directly without posting anywhere else. Somehow my motivation for raising hell like we used to has faded. :(

I was there 5 mos..and like 8 days b4 my ban was up here they finally figured it out! (because I let 'em and gave 'em a big Bah Fongu, too) :laugh:

You can't even call a fuckwad a fuckwad there w/o getting banned.

I dont know this....all kinds of things are said here which fucks with the solidarity the WOKE Revolution is desperate to impose....who can say what DAMO is dealing with.

Back