A new friend of mine hasn't been approved for 2 days now

He told me that he registered for the site 2 days ago, but when he tries to log in, he's told that he doesn't have sufficient privileges. I asked Damocles if he could register him manually as he did for another friend of mine, but he hasn't responded yet either, so I figured this would be the next place to ask, as any mod can see this. He told me the email address he used to register his account, I'll send it to any staff member who sends me a private message to see if they can find out what's up.

Why are your friends so hinky?

Why are your friends so hinky?

Very funny :-p. Anyway, Damocles approved my friend just a little after Weedy's comment here. I let my friend know soon after, he hasn't responded yet, but I imagine he's now good to go :-).

I didn't say ban, I said -thread- ban.

Thread bans are a true sign of only two things- You only want to preach to your choir- and you only want to hear from your choir!

So, when I see thread bans- IT SAYS MORE ABOUT THE PERSON THAT THREAD BANS- than those that are being banned!

APP you have to ask for it -otherwise sign up is automatic

It certainly -should- be, but of the 3 friends who've made accounts here, all 3 have had issues. It's getting me to think that the set up here is that an Admin has to intervene in order for new accounts to work. Currently working on the third one.

Thread bans are a true sign of only two things- You only want to preach to your choir- and you only want to hear from your choir!

So, when I see thread bans- IT SAYS MORE ABOUT THE PERSON THAT THREAD BANS- than those that are being banned!

Exactly right ! The TDS thread that Top and those in her web use to attack Owl's crew is a perfect example

It certainly -should- be, but of the 3 friends who've made accounts here, all 3 have had issues. It's getting me to think that the set up here is that an Admin has to intervene in order for new accounts to work. Currently working on the third one.

3rd sock, brah? :laugh:

I'm saying you and your GF and her GF use the TDS thread to attack Top's enemies that you have banned!doesn't get anymore cowardly then that.

I dont attack anyone, though I do point out shit behavior.

Also I have been very vocal that I dont ban, and that I dont think that JPP should have threadbans, they degrade the place. Also I am not on any team, I travel alone.

BTW "Stinky Cunt" is not an attack, it is an appropriate response to how she has treated me. I gave her plenty of rope, plenty of chances to behave in a civilized manner, she consistently refuses to do so.

BTW "Stinky Cunt" is not an attack, it is an appropriate response to how she has treated me. I gave her plenty of rope, plenty of chances to behave in a civilized manner, she consistently refuses to do so.

The problem is she deserves respect. You don't.

I do believe in redemption but I do evidenced based living. I rarely read owls posts anymore but she could make this right.

I dont attack anyone, though I do point out shit behavior.

Also I have been very vocal that I dont ban, and that I dont think that JPP should have threadbans, they degrade the place. Also I am not on any team, I travel alone.

No you just hang out on the ban thread

Back