A nice little sample

as the artificial inflated prices of houses exceeds the average workers ability to qualify much less afford...It was based on greed...and they are now paying the piper...I will be a happy camper when I see the housing market crash totally and get back to what housing is really worth...to be realistic the average house is worth between $50,000.and $80,000..not the artificial $450,000...and the price for a barrel of oil is worth $35.00 not $100.00

When man stops being greedy and lets the average person live as they were intended to live...reasonable pricing on necessities...if they want to artificially raise prices on luxury items thats cool...the rest will only bring havoc and depression...end of story!

That seems to be a bigger deal in your area, and espically SoCal, where people are buying overly inflated homes with no intention of ever paying them off. As the market allowed the cost to go up. people were making a sizeable profit on the appreciation. I think that celing is upon us now-and those people, who own those homes may be in a really really bad spot.

thanks for your logical thoughts.

Originally Posted by Desh
And the only way that can happen is for the majority of mankind to police through government the human tendency to greed with oversite and legislation.

That is exactly waht will happen to the country the day we change how we run and vote for office, so the majority population has a chance of winning. we will acutally be able to vote for the person we like---not "the best of evils"---as it is put by most voters.

I am telling you guys---if we can change the way we run and vote, so all has a shot of winning based on their caractor only--with no contributions. Most of these issues will work themselfs out-----because the will of the people will be carried through---not coproations above the people.

Well thank you.............

That seems to be a bigger deal in your area, and espically SoCal, where people are buying overly inflated homes with no intention of ever paying them off. As the market allowed the cost to go up. people were making a sizeable profit on the appreciation. I think that celing is upon us now-and those people, who own those homes may be in a really really bad spot.

thanks for your logical thoughts.[/QUOTE]

There are a few liberals in here that keep telling me my comments are in-coherent...it's nice to know there are others who understand what I am saying...:D

thanks for your logical thoughts.[/QUOTE]

There are a few liberals in here that keep telling me my comments are in-coherent...it's nice to know there are others who understand what I am saying...:D

Don't let their name calling deture you. I am all ears if somebody has a different point of view---but other than name calling, the people you speak of never seem to have a argument with any substance or fact to back their unrealistic idealisms. You ask them to back up what they say--and they have nothing! They are hot air, and very conditioned---motaved by idealisms and emotion---not fact. There is very little history knowledge (where I need to work on more also), or a grip on facts that cause a problem. I don't think they are capable of critical thinking or even deduction. If you can't back up your thoughts with facts (which usually results to name calling when you have no facts), your thoughts are not what you went out to learn---they are what was taught to you. These people don't even know where their own thoughts came from---other than that was "what I learned at my liberial university". They don't realize that they are puppets (sorry for the name calling)---and they are---quite frankly---killing this great country we once enjoyed and prospered in as a people. They forget that a man used to be able to support a entire family of 7 with one job--and put all of his kids through college---instead of showing them how to cash a food stamp check. They live in the USA, and are people with a voice---but they don't live in the same USA that you and I do.--------------- We live in the United States of America--home of the free and land of the brave--where individuals who have great potential has a fair shot of liberity and the persuit of happyness.---------- They live in the United States of Amnesia (with or without a idealistic aganda) home of socilization, and land of people who could not reach for a American dream if they wanted to because of the big cost of a big government---using the poor, that they create to pull at our heart strings to get social programs implimented. To me---they are very sick people, and I feel like they are robbing me of my liberities and my persuit of happyness---because--IT ALL COSTS MONEY MAN!!!!

We breed lazy people, and pity parties more than any country in the world. Man---if we have socialized medical care in this country--ya might as well tell people to give up, quit their low paying jobs, and do something illegal to make some side tax free money. Everything else is taken care of by productive tax payers---right? Their rent, their health care, their bills, and our social security--lol. Anybody out there in the real world realize this? We have way to many able bodies---doing nothing--and have no incentive to do anything. Of course---they would love free health care---they probably would not have to spend a dime in increased taxes. That is our duty---right? Bull Crap.

I will also bet that anybody who does not fit that bill---made money doing some pretty crazy things they support---at somebodies elses expense---ours. That statement is multi issued---may be most issues.

Last edited:
profits are good and desh is retartded.
If majority is over 25 I fear for his stupidity.
I have a mill but never over a couple grand in my checking.
His analysis is worthless

Sure you do...........

along with your backyard tennis court,MBA,and season passes to the country club...whatever 'Richie Rich'........... :rolleyes:

Again---here is a guy with no substance--just insults---and he is allowed to vote.

The checking analysis is not worthless--but it is flawed as I stated above.

Your not paying attention. Be carefull with your money.

Back