A pastor of a Texas megachurch who was Trump’s spiritual advisor confessed to “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a 12 year old. |

The problem I see with the folks in this thread is the attempt to rub guilt onto others for the actions of a pastor and/or a priest. Should one share the guilt with someone, then the other does as well. It is direct, it is simple. It would not be hypocritical.

What I have said here is: If you believe that one of these people deserve some of the guilt of another, then you are a hypocrite if you do not believe that both share the guilt of another.

I have also said: I don't think you should paint others with the guilt of another in each instance.

If you believe that Trump shares guilt with this guy, then you believe that Biden also shares guilt with the priests in his religion. Shoot. I don't even think Trump actually is a Christian.
The Catholic church's problem was institutional. Not only have priests been having sex with kids, but it has gone on running through the church for generations. The church was aware that it was coming out. They often moved the guilty priests from parish to parish to escape charges. They paid off some of the kids whose lives were ruined. What they did not do, was the right thing.
Trump is an atheist. Even with the election coming nearer, he does not go to church. He never has. His niece said the only time Trump might show up was when cameras were going to be there. You would think he would go now. The evangelicals would be pleased if he did. They would show it to all the members.

The Catholic church's problem was institutional. Not only have priests been having sex with kids, but it has gone on running through the church for generations. The church was aware that it was coming out. They often moved the guilty priests from parish to parish to escape charges. They paid off some of the kids whose lives were ruined. What they did not do, was the right thing.
Trump is an atheist. Even with the election coming nearer, he does not go to church. He never has. His niece said the only time Trump might show up was when cameras were going to be there. You would think he would go now. The evangelicals would be pleased if he did. They would show it to all the members.
Yup. I believe that pretty much everything you said here is true. As an institution the Catholic Church behaved abhorrently, and in that action they actually drew more pedophiles to their ranks. These folks talk to each other, tell each other things like, "If you are caught here, they let you confess then move you to another parish without telling anyone." This brings more of them into the frock. Their actions victimized many and it was nefarious. Does that mean I think Biden is guilty? No. I do not.

I also think Trump is at most an agnostic and that he obtains none of the guilt associated with what some guy did in 1982 that he didn't know about.

Yet... "the contents online were authentic"...

Pretending that what is said doesn't say what it says is one of the left's supervillain powers.
You choose to ignore the words of the author and be one of those she addresses in the letter. You spread false information.

You choose to ignore the words of the author and be one of those she addresses in the letter. You spread false information.
Says the person that said that the contents posted online were not authentic, when the link says that they are. Giving an opinion on what was in context or not is opinion, what we do know, the contents that are there are real. Even when you say they are not.

Says the person that said that the contents posted online were not authentic, when the link says that they are. Giving an opinion on what was in context or not is opinion, what we do know, the contents that are there are real. Even when you say they are not.
I was going on old information and I acknowledged it. I will admit when my information is not current, now we have the actual words of Ashley Biden.

The problem I see with the folks in this thread is the attempt to rub guilt onto others for the actions of a pastor and/or a priest. Should one share the guilt with someone, then the other does as well. It is direct, it is simple. It would not be hypocritical.

What I have said here is: If you believe that one of these people deserve some of the guilt of another, then you are a hypocrite if you do not believe that both share the guilt of another.

I have also said: I don't think you should paint others with the guilt of another in each instance.

If you believe that Trump shares guilt with this guy, then you believe that Biden also shares guilt with the priests in his religion. Shoot. I don't even think Trump actually is a Christian.
The moral high ground does not exist here, but you know that. Political forums are the Special Olympics of serious forums.

Now that just isn't true, Ashley herself inferred in court that the contents that were published online were true, and said she was upset that now her "private thoughts" were on the internet for all the world to read. Someone didn't read the links... they just guess that other people are just as lazy and I think their initials are domer76.
“Inferred”

The contents have not been published on line. Nowhere that I’ve seen, anyway. Merely innuendo.

But, go ahead and quote those pertinent passages, will you?

“Inferred”

The contents have not been published on line. Nowhere that I’ve seen, anyway. Merely innuendo.

"Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote, "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

Ashley Biden's letter to the court, in Snopes' view, provides that authentication. "

"grab'em by the pussy" Not
"Suckers and losers" Not

“Inferred”

Right, except for the fact that the person who wrote them has said they are there... Basically, you are just gaslighting. Either you are gaslighting yourself or others, but the contents she spoke about are there.

You know, the one and only Ashley Biden has noted that her personal journal can be viewed online in a letter to the judge. Even Snopes recognizes it and they are leftist shills.

Right, except for the fact that the person who wrote them has said they are there... Basically, you are just gaslighting. Either you are gaslighting yourself or others, but the contents she spoke about are there.

You know, the one and only Ashley Biden has noted that her personal journal can be viewed online in a letter to the judge. Even Snopes recognizes it and they are leftist shills.
Yep, just as I thought. You can’t produce shit.

If it’s on line, fucktard, post it.

A pastor of a Texas megachurch who was Trump’s spiritual advisor confessed to “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a 12 year old. | "Pastor Robert Morris confesses to ‘moral failure’"​

"Morris’ accuser, Cindy Clemishire, first told The Wartburg Watch that he began sexually abusing her on Dec. 25, 1982, and continued with the abuse for four-and-a-half years after that. When contacted by CP on Saturday, the 54-year-old grandmother confirmed the details in the report but insisted she was no “young lady” when Morris began abusing her."

“I was 12 years old. I was a little girl. A very innocent little girl. And he was brought into our home. He and his wife, Debbie, and their little boy, Josh, and trusted and preached at the church that my dad helped start and then began grooming all of us to do this, which took me decades to wrap my brain around as an adult,” she said.

Trumps spiritual advisor..

ROFL

The fucking lies you tell.

A pastor of a Texas megachurch who was Trump’s spiritual advisor confessed to “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a 12 year old. | "Pastor Robert Morris confesses to ‘moral failure’"​

"Morris’ accuser, Cindy Clemishire, first told The Wartburg Watch that he began sexually abusing her on Dec. 25, 1982, and continued with the abuse for four-and-a-half years after that. When contacted by CP on Saturday, the 54-year-old grandmother confirmed the details in the report but insisted she was no “young lady” when Morris began abusing her."

“I was 12 years old. I was a little girl. A very innocent little girl. And he was brought into our home. He and his wife, Debbie, and their little boy, Josh, and trusted and preached at the church that my dad helped start and then began grooming all of us to do this, which took me decades to wrap my brain around as an adult,” she said.

Joe took showers with his 13 yo daughter....nut thats OK

Yep, just as I thought. You can’t produce shit.

If it’s on line, fucktard, post it.
More attempt to gaslight. The person who wrote it says it is there, because it is. You get on with the attempt to repeat it often enough until you believe it, the rest of us will remain firmly in reality where the folks who write things and then claim them certainly can recognize their own writing. When even Snopes recognizes something unflattering for a leftist, you've found something leftists really really really don't want to believe....

You're like a child, closing your eyes and shouting, "I can't hear you!" over and over....

Doesn't say a thing about being Trump's "spiritual advisor".

Back