A Query, for Every Obama Supporter.

WRONG, desh baby. It's NOT a load of crap. Were he granted the Rights of an American Citizen, as the present Guantanmo Terrorists will have lawyers to fight for now, Bin Laden's Soldier Captors could be grilled on whether they used "proper procedure", if he was "given all his rights", etc., and if they DIDN'T, he would HAVE to be REALEASED, by LAW.

Load of Crap, INDEED.

DID YOU IGNORE THE IF IN THAT SENTANCE????????

WRONG, desh baby. It's NOT a load of crap. Were he granted the Rights of an American Citizen, as the present Guantanmo Terrorists will have lawyers to fight for now, Bin Laden's Soldier Captors could be grilled on whether they used "proper procedure", if he was "given all his rights", etc., and if they DIDN'T, he would HAVE to be REALEASED, by LAW.

Load of Crap, INDEED.

Coming from a former prosecutor... I am here to tell you that most of what you just said is BULL SHIT.

The fact that the police did not "use proper procedure" does not require the release of the accused. It might require the suppression of some particular evidence, it does not require the release of the accused.

I have no interest in "helping" OBL, but to give protections to all the Constitution requires makes our nation stronger. Holding firm to our freedoms in the face of danger and or adversity is the right thing to do.

THIS is why your support is specious, Jared. The ConstitutionDOES NOT REQUIRE US TO GRANT HABEAS CORPUS TO ENEMIES CAPTURED ON THE BATTLEFIELD! It never HAS, and if you have studied much History, you know that a DEMOCRAT president held AMERICAN CITIZENS CAPTIVE, DURING A TIME OF WAR, just because they were of japanes descent. Now, by today's standards, that was wrong, but it just shows how the former America, the REAL America, used to behave, during a time of War. That was back in the day when we wanted to WIN. And when there was a Democratic perty we could all be PROUD of. Men like JFK, FDR, and Harry Truman.

Why are you afraid to see him get tried? Even the Nazis went to court at Nuremburg and got a chance to make their case.

I haven't seen the evidence linking Bin Laden to 911, other than what the government tells me. So lets see it in court. If he's guilty he goes to the electric chair.

I've never understood why conservatives are so afraid of the constitution.

THIS is why your support is specious, Jared. The ConstitutionDOES NOT REQUIRE US TO GRANT HABEAS CORPUS TO ENEMIES CAPTURED ON THE BATTLEFIELD! It never HAS, and if you have studied much History, you know that a DEMOCRAT president held AMERICAN CITIZENS CAPTIVE, DURING A TIME OF WAR, just because they were of japanes descent. Now, by today's standards, that was wrong, but it just shows how the former America, the REAL America, used to behave, during a time of War. That was back in the day when we wanted to WIN. And when there was a Democratic perty we could all be PROUD of. Men like JFK, FDR, and Harry Truman.

It is a taint on their records not a thing to hold on high.

It is not nessesary to subvert our constitution to protect this country.

We are much stronger than you sugest.

1) Has Congress Declared a war?

2) If OBL were captured on a battlefield and not brought to American soil, I agree and have never said differently, that he would not be deserving of Constitutional Protection.

What a load of fucking crap.

Even if you did give him the same rights as an American citizen just what the fuck do you think would happen?

He would be tried and convicted because the evidence against him is huge.

Now if we had a weak case and could not prove any of the claims against him in a court of law what do you think should be done?

He should not be tried by our civilian laws. He was not in the USA when he did the planning for the 9/11/2001 attacks. He was not in the USA when he obtained funding for the attacks. He was not in the USA when the attacks were carried out.

What possible jurisdiction could we claim? Our civilians courts have no right whatsoever him. Which would mean his capture and subsequent transport to the USA would be deemed illegal.

desh:
What fucking part of you makes it impossible to understand the intention of a country run on the rule of law?

You dont make differnt rules for people you dont like. You hold all people to the same high bar.
If you cant stand someone like this in a court of law and prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they are guilty them maybe you should consider you are wrong about who is guilty of said crime?

desh:
You hold all people to the same high bar.
Wrong, poop-for-brains. You hold all AMERICAN CITIZENS to the same high bar. And why are you using f-bombs, screaming about the word "if"? Isn't "if" the word Bill Clinton LIED to a Grand Jury about?
Is it your time of the month, dear? I was only asking why you Liberals are always supporting our Enemies that want to KILL US, and always Blaming America First.

Both very valid questions, that will be asked VERY STRONGLY, of Barack Hussein Obama. You'd better get used to it.

He should not be tried by our civilian laws. He was not in the USA when he did the planning for the 9/11/2001 attacks. He was not in the USA when he obtained funding for the attacks. He was not in the USA when the attacks were carried out.

What possible jurisdiction could we claim? Our civilians courts have no right whatsoever him. Which would mean his capture and subsequent transport to the USA would be deemed illegal.

I am no expert on this kind of law, but I belive you are wrong. Manuel Noriega was tried and convicted in civilian court here in the United States, dispite having commited his crimes in Pannama.

desh:
What fucking part of you makes it impossible to understand the intention of a country run on the rule of law?

You dont make differnt rules for people you dont like. You hold all people to the same high bar.
If you cant stand someone like this in a court of law and prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they are guilty them maybe you should consider you are wrong about who is guilty of said crime?

desh:
You hold all people to the same high bar.
Wrong, poop-for-brains. You hold all AMERICAN CITIZENS to the same high bar. And why are you using f-bombs, screaming about the word "if"? Isn't "if" the word Bill Clinton LIED to a Grand Jury about?
Is it your time of the month, dear? I was only asking why you Liberals are always supporting our Enemies that want to KILL US, and always Blaming America First.

Both very valid questions, that will be asked VERY STRONGLY, of Barack Hussein Obama. You'd better get used to it.

Where in the Constitution does it say the rights are given to all Citizins, last time I checked it says all persons.

The Bill of Rights grants the rights to "the people". If they had chosen to use the word, "Citizins" you would have an argument, but they chose the words, "the people". That is not limited to only citizins.

Last edited:
Jollie,Because my dear little chicken wit we are not protecting anyone person we are standing up for the rule of law.

We believe that the rule of law is what makes us better than the likes of OBL and any ohter scumbag we will encounter in the future. In a court of law you air the facts and then let the facts deside who needs punishing. You just want to take the governments word for everything and have the facts never tested.

Its you who want to protect the bad guys.

OBL is a scumbag who does not scar me in the least, Unfettered government with no aountability scare the fucking shit out of me and should scare you too.

jared:
Great men and women died for the protections our Constituton provides.
You can keep repeating that quote you copied ALL DAY, but if you don't know the MEANING...................
Great men and women died for our FREEDOM, and the Right to LIFE, which Osama and the Terrorists at Gitmo want to DEPRIVE you of, moron. Great men and women did NOT DIE TO PROTECT TERRORISTS WHO INTENTIONALLY KILL INNOCENT AMERICAN WOMEN AND CHILDREN. What drugs are you on?

I'd like to see YOU, Jared, and DESH, in a cell, alone, with the Nice Boys you want SO MUCH to give Constitutioinal Protections to. I heard a woman reporter talk of a tour she was given at Gitmo. There was a skinny window, where she could see One Dark Eye, behind it. That eye NEVER LEFT HER, the entire time she was in the hallway. What do you think he would DO TO YOU, Jared? Desh?

All persons on American soil. The court recently decided that we've been in control of Gitmo so long that it's basically an American protectorate and it's bound to our constitutional laws - hence the need for habeas corpus.

Mikey, how do you know that the people at gitmo want to deprive you of life if they haven't been put on trial?

Do you know how many people we've released from gitmo after realizing they had done nothing wrong?

I am no expert on this kind of law, but I belive you are wrong. Manuel Noriega was tried and convicted in civilian court here in the United States, dispite having commited his crimes in Pannama.

After looking at a few sites and reading a bit more, I stand corrected.

jared:
Great men and women died for the protections our Constituton provides.
You can keep repeating that quote you copied ALL DAY, but if you don't know the MEANING...................
Great men and women died for our FREEDOM, and the Right to LIFE, which Osama and the Terrorists at Gitmo want to DEPRIVE you of, moron. Great men and women did NOT DIE TO PROTECT TERRORISTS WHO INTENTIONALLY KILL INNOCENT AMERICAN WOMEN AND CHILDREN. What drugs are you on?

I'd like to see YOU, Jared, and DESH, in a cell, alone, with the Nice Boys you want SO MUCH to give Constitutioinal Protections to. I heard a woman reporter talk of a tour she was given at Gitmo. There was a skinny window, where she could see One Dark Eye, behind it. That eye NEVER LEFT HER, the entire time she was in the hallway. What do you think he would DO TO YOU, Jared? Desh?

Without those protections how do you trust the Government to decide who is the terrorist who does not deserve constitutional protections and who is a regular person who merely was disliked by the Government?

Nevermind.

Not so FUN, IS IT, to think about what one of these "Poor, Misguided,Victims of George Bush" would DO TO YOU, if they got you alone, IS IT? What do you think would HAPPEN, if you pleaded, "Wait, you don't understand! I'm a LIBERAL, trying to get you AMERICAN CITIZEN CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS! DO YOU THINK HE WOULD THEN SHOW YOU MERCY? He might only slice through your neck, instead or RAPING YOU FIRST, and THEN slicing thru your neck. More likely he would look at you in disgust, and curse you in Arabic or Farsi, for being so WEAK, smiling, as the knife went thru your flesh, saying, "Thank Allah! This will be EASIER than we THOUGHT! Many of them are WEAK, like THIS one."

Not so FUN, IS IT, to think about what one of these "Poor, Misguided,Victims of George Bush" would DO TO YOU, if they got you alone, IS IT? What do you think would HAPPEN, if you pleaded, "Wait, you don't understand! I'm a LIBERAL, trying to get you AMERICAN CITIZEN CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS! DO YOU THINK HE WOULD THEN SHOW YOU MERCY? He might only slice through your neck, instead or RAPING YOU FIRST, and THEN slicing thru your neck. More likely he would look at you in disgust, and curse you in Arabic or Farsi, for being so WEAK, smiling, as the knife went thru your flesh, saying, "Thank Allah! This will be EASIER than we THOUGHT! Many of them are WEAK, like THIS one."

Are you merely going to ignore all of the points I have made?

man dude you are so clueless you cant eve adress what you have been told can you?

You will just fade away with lies like this bullshit you posted above.

You be affraid if you want to.

We will stand strong for the rule of law and protect your freedoms for you.

Back