a request on he special banning threads

Can you make it so I cant see them so I never accidently post in one of the threads that dont allow freedom of speach?

If I can be banned for merely not being liked or being too racy or funny I dont want to see the threads or even know they exsist so I dont have to look at them.

I am here to speak my mind NOT be sanctioned for saying something someone cant handle

<translation>
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
</translation>

You are mistaken if you think free speech applies in this forum. We post here at the sole discretion of Demo and his minions. That you don't understand that is beyond common sense.

I have been on numerous message boards and have never found one with so few guard rails. Many a site would have banned my happy ass for my exchange with BAC. Personally that is why I like it here, so I won't push my luck.

You aren't banned from my threads because you disagree with me. You are banned because you have as much deep political thought as a puddle.

If you don't like the rules, leave.

Looks like she took her ball and went home. :eek2:

i just want people to get along, or at the very least, not to troll each other. some people are beyond the point of being able to enter each others threads without resorting to personal attacks or trolling. I would say for almost 98% of everyone on JPP, hearing ideas one disagrees with isn't the problem, it's people being blatantly racist, or sexist and saying things like "i hope you get fist fucked" that has become a problem. When that type of stuff is going on, it's not a discussion or an exchange of ideas... their is no productive value to that type of stuff, and thus I don't think it's the end of the world to provide users with a tool to cut down their exposure to that type of language. As always, something like this has the potential to be abused. But I have faith in the JPP community to use it only for those that are really just not here for anything productive.

What are you, like 12 years old? :chesh:

Back