A sex offender and a pretend Hillbilly run for office...

Questionable now if Vance was Trump’s best choice.
I've been rather critical about the Vance selection, but apparently Ben Carson (my preferred choice) no longer has the physical stamina required for the job (even though his mind is still brilliant). JD Vance DOES help Trump win, though... arguably more-so than any other names being floated around.

This, imo, "bad" pick is actually, in a way, a rather "good" pick. It's a very nuanced issue, one which someone as dumb as anchovies wouldn't understand. I mean, anchovies still believes that the DNC are "democratic" in nature. :rofl2: TOO FUNNY!
Vance’s misogynist remarks on women, marriage, and abortion play right into Harris’s strengths
:rofl2: I'm sure that "Heels Up Harris" is the PRIME candidate for speaking out about whatever "misogyny" you claim that JD Vance possesses. :rofl2:

And they lose!
iu

Reactions: TOP
Well, they chose a corrupt criminal for president, so we shouldn't be too surprised by this.

Two people with limited political experience in the Oval Office . Sounds like a winner.

j/k
I was shocked to learn Vance's entire collective political experience is one year in the Senate. 39 years old isn't usually sufficient to have benefited and learned from a lifetime of experience and wisdom.

Slow mo4n
Harris cares more about climbing the ladder than informing us that her boss was a turnip

not someone I want in charge of ANYTHING
No one really does... This is just Hillary's old supporters getting all excited again...lol..

Well, they chose a corrupt criminal for president, so we shouldn't be too surprised by this.

Two people with limited political experience in the Oval Office . Sounds like a winner.

j/k
well just a week ago you laughed at those smart enough to known Biden was getting dumped

your political acumen is basically that of a turnip - which explains your allegiance to fascists

Back