A Trump dictatorship is increasingly inevitable.

Trump said he would purge federal workers he sees as insufficiently loyal to him.

You're lying.

Trump will do exactly what Biden and every other incoming president has done - which he failed to do in 2016 and clear out all of the saboteurs in the executive apparatus.

Appoint a prosecutor to go after Biden and his family.

He won't need to - the Biden crime family will already be under indictment by that time.

If I see someone on left doing well,I will indict him.
I will purge the deep state as I see it.
I will gut the justice department of non loyalists.
Reuse stop and frisk
I will deploy the national guard to cities as I see needed.
I will move the homeless to inexpensive land staffed by healthcare workers . Move or go to jail.
This is what the Trumpys want.

You tell all sorts of lies.

Meantime, Xi's Biden Regime through Jack Smith has compiled a list of MILLIONS of Americans who are marked as enemies of the democrat Reich.

Y'all could have avoided this by presenting a better candidate team than Dementia Joe and his Cackling Joke of a VP... (I was tempted but rhyming here would be bad so I won't do it). Now it looks like you've delivered the nation back into the tiny and orange tinted hands of Trump. I hope y'all are proud of the work you've done here.

Y'all could have avoided this by presenting a better candidate team than Dementia Joe and his Cackling Joke of a VP... (I was tempted but rhyming here would be bad so I won't do it). Now it looks like you've delivered the nation back into the tiny and orange tinted hands of Trump. I hope y'all are proud of the work you've done here.

I'm not sure that would have mattered at this point.

The democrat party is fractured over support of Israel or support of terrorism. If the pro-Israel democrats are nominated, then the terrorist promoters will abandon the Reich. If the terrorist supporters were to oust Quid Pro, then the pro-Israel faction - including MASSIVE amounts of money from those like Zuckerberg and Cook will vanish.

I'm enjoying the civil war among them. May it utterly destroy them!

That comment, "A Trump dictatorship is increasingly inevitable" is part of the title of an essay in today's Washington Post by Robert Kagan.

Here is a link to it:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/11/30/trump-dictator-2024-election-robert-kagan/

It may be behind a paywall. Sorry if you cannot read it. Sorry that every person in the United States does not read it.

Just a few quotes:

“Like people on a riverboat we have long known there is a waterfall ahead but assume we will somehow find our way to shore before we go over the edge. But now the actions required to get us to shore are looking harder and harder, if not downright impossible.”

"If an asteroid were hurtling toward Earth, would we not try everything we could to stop it? Even if those things required sacrifice? Even if they might not work?"

"...we continue to drift toward dictatorship, still hoping for some intervention that will allow us to escape the consequences of our collective cowardice, our complacent, willful ignorance and, above all, our lack of any deep commitment to liberal democracy. As the man said, we are going out not with a bang but a whimper."

I think that a lot of the Voting Suppression Laws passed recently in the Reddest of states are concerning. Most especially the laws that allows a State Attorney General or State Voting Commissioner or officer of any kind, to refuse to accept an entire Precinct's Vote tallies, allowed to be thrown out completely, left uncounted overall, FOR ANY REASON OF THEIR OWN DISCRETION, is alarming and dangerous.

These laws have not been tested in an election yet, and WE HAVE NOT A FUCKING CLUE how they will affect the outcome of the next major presidential election.

But, if you can only imagine how if the entire Precincts, of say, Harris or Dallas County, in the State of Texas, could just be thrown out and left uncounted, as if they never were there, how that would sway the outcome of the Texas election counts.

Many of these laws are already into effect, and many are still being challenged in the courts, but will not be settled before election day!

Our next election may be in limbo for months after election day, undecided, and will have to be decided by the courts!

And we all know how that is going to pan out, as our Supreme Court appears now to be the most corrupted body of government in the United States.

Sorry, as I am not a pessimist, more so a Realist, and I am only telling it like it truly is!

We may already be FUCKED, and there may not be anything we can even do about it now!

Our entire legal system has been corrupted by Donald Trump., Mitch McConnel, the Republicans, The Federalist Society, and all of the Red States, and has stacked the courts, in such a way, to get Trump out of his legal troubles and get him re-elected.

And I can't believe this is news to anyone, as all of this corruption has been going on over the course of the last Decade behind all of the smoke and mirrors, while we the people have just been going on about our normal lives.

Because the writing has been on the walls folks, the Democrats in Congress has been warning us for years, and it's all been documented and presented on the NEWS every night, and the journalists have been telling us this all along!

But yet, I keep hearing, "BIDEN IS TOO OLD, AND I HATE KAMALA HARRIS BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THE WAY SHE LAUGHS"! And "I'll vote for Nikki Haley before I will Biden"!

Get real you FUCKING BRAIN DEAD idiots! Because you have no idea what is at stake here!

Next!

Last edited:

A trump win and the inevitable dictatorship that terrifies the left has me humorously awaiting one of two possible reactions from those lefties..........that of whining and bawling as they insult and condemn independents and Libertarians for not fighting tyranny while they cower in mommies basement or realizing a new found respect and admiration for the 2nd Amendment

A trump win and the inevitable dictatorship that terrifies the left has me humorously awaiting one of two possible reactions from those lefties..........that of whining and bawling as they insult and condemn independents and Libertarians for not fighting tyranny while they cower in mommies basement or realizing a new found respect and admiration for the 2nd Amendment

WTF, how crazy are you? Trump will take over the country and make himself above the law and you see humor in lefty reactions. Trump's threat is a lot bigger and more important than your jejune amusement.

WTF, how crazy are you? Trump will take over the country and make himself above the law and you see humor in lefty reactions. Trump's threat is a lot bigger and more important than your jejune amusement.

the board takes notice that you, also, are too terrified to answer a question and, instead, choose to deflect with insults towards the questioner.

I'm guessing that this means that you will meekly hide in your shanty/hovel and hope that you can hide well enough so that they won't come after you.

the board takes notice that you, also, are too terrified to answer a question and, instead, choose to deflect with insults towards the questioner.

I'm guessing that this means that you will meekly hide in your shanty/hovel and hope that you can hide well enough so that they won't come after you.

Damn, that was a stupid response. You go straight to highschool responses. And crown them with inane conspiracy shit and lies.

That comment, "A Trump dictatorship is increasingly inevitable" is part of the title of an essay in today's Washington Post by Robert Kagan.

Here is a link to it:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/11/30/trump-dictator-2024-election-robert-kagan/

It may be behind a paywall. Sorry if you cannot read it. Sorry that every person in the United States does not read it.

Just a few quotes:

“Like people on a riverboat we have long known there is a waterfall ahead but assume we will somehow find our way to shore before we go over the edge. But now the actions required to get us to shore are looking harder and harder, if not downright impossible.”

"If an asteroid were hurtling toward Earth, would we not try everything we could to stop it? Even if those things required sacrifice? Even if they might not work?"

"...we continue to drift toward dictatorship, still hoping for some intervention that will allow us to escape the consequences of our collective cowardice, our complacent, willful ignorance and, above all, our lack of any deep commitment to liberal democracy. As the man said, we are going out not with a bang but a whimper."

It is DEMOCRATS that want oligarchy and dictatorship. Trump does not want dictatorship. Inversion fallacy.
The United States was never a democracy.

Within society there is always a percent of deplorables.
That chant again? *yawn*
A percent that given access to power, will seek to impose their views over others, and that percentage has largely been contained within major religions.
Religions, via necessity, put 'belief' over fact and science and that is recipe for intolerance and a desire to dominate to force your worldview, which you tell yourself is a 'moral imperative'.
Science is not 'facts'. Science has no religion. It simply doesn't care whether there is a god, gods, or not. Science is atheistic.
Trump, like many cult leader, dictator wannabes has shown that number to be about 30% of the population.
Trump is not a cult or religion. He is a successful real estate developer and a successful politician.
That coupled with very real voter apathy can present a challenge to democracy and currently it is.
The United States was never a democracy. Buzzword fallacy.
That said, i am confident the more apathetic, should Trump become the candidate, will wake up and find the motivation to make a choice in their own self interest.
Which is why I am voting for Trump.

Trump said he would purge federal workers he sees as insufficiently loyal to him.
Good.
Appoint a prosecutor to go after Biden and his family.
Good.
If I see someone on left doing well,I will indict him.
He will investigate it, possibly indict them.
I will purge the deep state as I see it.
Good.
I will gut the justice department of non loyalists.
Good.
Reuse stop and frisk
Where?
I will deploy the national guard to cities as I see needed.
Good.
I will move the homeless to inexpensive land staffed by healthcare workers . Move or go to jail.
Sensible.
This is what the Trumpys want.
Good. I will vote for him.

Obviously, you support disloyalty in the employees, bribery, graft, and espionage, organized crime, corruption in the FBI and Homeland security and other government agencies, unchecked crime and chaos in the cities, and homeless in misery and drugs. Fuck you.

Last edited:
I think that a lot of the Voting Suppression Laws passed recently in the Reddest of states are concerning. Most especially the laws that allows a State Attorney General or State Voting Commissioner or officer of any kind, to refuse to accept an entire Precinct's Vote tallies, allowed to be thrown out completely, left uncounted overall, FOR ANY REASON OF THEIR OWN DISCRETION, is alarming and dangerous.

These laws have not been tested in an election yet, and WE HAVE NOT A FUCKING CLUE how they will affect the outcome of the next major presidential election.

But, if you can only imagine how if the entire Precincts, of say, Harris or Dallas County, in the State of Texas, could just be thrown out and left uncounted, as if they never were there, how that would sway the outcome of the Texas election counts.

Many of these laws are already into effect, and many are still being challenged in the courts, but will not be settled before election day!

Our next election may be in limbo for months after election day, undecided, and will have to be decided by the courts!

And we all know how that is going to pan out, as our Supreme Court appears now to be the most corrupted body of government in the United States.

Sorry, as I am not a pessimist, more so a Realist, and I am only telling it like it truly is!

We may already be FUCKED, and there may not be anything we can even do about it now!

Our entire legal system has been corrupted by Donald Trump., Mitch McConnel, the Republicans, The Federalist Society, and all of the Red States, and has stacked the courts, in such a way, to get Trump out of his legal troubles and get him re-elected.

And I can't believe this is news to anyone, as all of this corruption has been going on over the course of the last Decade behind all of the smoke and mirrors, while we the people have just been going on about our normal lives.

Because the writing has been on the walls folks, the Democrats in Congress has been warning us for years, and it's all been documented and presented on the NEWS every night, and the journalists have been telling us this all along!

But yet, I keep hearing, "BIDEN IS TOO OLD, AND I HATE KAMALA HARRIS BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THE WAY SHE LAUGHS"! And "I'll vote for Nikki Haley before I will Biden"!

Get real you FUCKING BRAIN DEAD idiots! Because you have no idea what is at stake here!

Next!

Yet, you would champion and want passed two of the most egregious, most vile, most evil, laws on voting the US has ever seen in the For the Voters Act, and the John Lewis Voters Act. What's with that?

Here is a link to it:

Just a few quotes:

Frank Frank Frank...you dont need to worry about this...using the courts to take Trump out is going to work....it has worked for decades all around the world.

For the record I am team Vivik with RFK'jr as my backup, but the thing that matters most is that elections no longer matter, we are way beyond that in this Revolution. People who are still fixated on elections really need to start learning.

Back