A way to help government pay off debt and help the market. Follow Sweden...

And Hamilton loved the idea of a national post office. He is just as legitimate an opinion. I like some of Jeffersons though (his anti-clericalism especially), but I strongly disagree with other parts of his ideology, like his not believing in giving the judiciary any power to check the other branches, and his opposition to the post office.

Hamilton is not as legitimate an opinion, there's a reason why when people think of the founders they think of the brilliant minds and thoughts of Madison and Jefferson. Hamilton? Who quotes him? Intellectual lightweight.
The only people who like him are those who are desperate to find one of the founders who actually believed in strong central government.

legalize pot and tax it like cigarets and you could fund this bill and free healthcare.

i highly doubt that... why would anyone start paing taxes on that, i think is a good idea, but the gov cant regulate it as it is, what make you think people are going to let the goverment just be another middle man ?

Hamilton is not as legitimate an opinion, there's a reason why when people think of the founders they think of the brilliant minds and thoughts of Madison and Jefferson. Hamilton? Who quotes him? Intellectual lightweight.
The only people who like him are those who are desperate to find one of the founders who actually believed in strong central government.

I'm droppin' Hamiltons like I'm Aaron Burr or somethin!

I don't completely agree with any of the founders. I don't worship them. Hamilton, for instance, thought that the president should be appointed for life and that the senate should be hereditary, which would have been an extremely short sighted way to build a government.

But Madison was extremely short sited when he vetoed the national improvements bill for no other reason than he hated that the Hamiltonian definition of the general welfare clause had won out.

i highly doubt that... why would anyone start paing taxes on that, i think is a good idea, but the gov cant regulate it as it is, what make you think people are going to let the goverment just be another middle man ?

wtf dude it's a cause.
Same as alcohol/ tobacco

Back