Abortion

Like everything else I have my own unique perspective on this.

Is abortion ok? No. Letting science decide at what stage a baby becomes a baby is only scientist opinion. I believe in a womans right to choose but I don't agree with a womans right to choose to end a separate life.

Your first sentence contradicts the rest of your paragraph

Everyone should have easy access to birth control, the morning after pill and condoms.

It depends on what you mean by "easy access", but in general agree. These are not tic tacs. They are drugs that manipulate biologic process and should not be taken lightly

Yes Righty's, this means you have to cover it in taxes.

No

And yes it will be a compromise religion will have to debate.

No

The fact is we need the ability to control birth.

Just about every totalitarian regime and eugenics lover shares that very same premise

The Right Wing always has it's head in the clouds thinking people need to be accountable for their own decisions.

So you think people should not be accountable for their own decisions?

But what happens when that kid grows up with an unfit parent who didn't want the child and neglected it. It's raised uneducated. It ends up on welfare because it has no experiences. It eventually shoots someone (all parties are saying gun violence is an educational issue mostly). It's the reason "Freakonomics" discussed the large drop in violence around 18 years after abortion was deemed legal

Starting with an illogical premise and logically coming to an illogical conclusion does not substituted for intelligence. I am amazed when I hear people claim Freakonomics is an accurate published work. It is definitely written by a freak

We can agree on some things, but I won't compromise my principles. You compromise yours

keep your fingers OUT of the insides of my body.

Period.

that is NOT negociable

Sorry to inform you but the gobblement tells you what you can do with your body all the time. You don't blink an eyelash at that. As I have said, if you had control over your body and made the right choices, yo wouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place.

I have a question for you. Do you agree with Billy Clinton the serial wife abuser when he said he wanted abortion to be "safe, legal and rare"?

You will NEVER again be able to force a woman to do something with her insides she does not want to do.

Cry

whine

fight

do what ever you want.

Women will NEVER go bakc to being your chattle

You will NEVER again be able to force a woman to do something with her insides she does not want to do.

Cry

whine

fight

do what ever you want.

Women can dress in clown suits, talk in Arabic, and have unprotected sex with every guy they meet as far as I care. My only interest is that human rights are protected.

it can not live if it is taken frim the womb.

That womb belongs to a completely formed human being.

You dont have the right to tell that completely formed human being what YOU will allow to be done to the INSIDES of her very own flesh.

No mommy no baby.

get it

Thanks for proving Democrats deny Science when it goes against their ideology.

Cry

whine

fight

do what ever you want.

So it would appear the rest of your contribution to this subject is sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming

LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA LA!!!!!!!!!!

There is a hierarchy of rights, and the right to life trumps every other right. Simply because an unborn is growing in a mother's body does not give her the right to end its life. The law already forbids everyone in this country from taking life, I fail to see why you think a pregnant woman has the right to kill.

According to gun nuts, the right to be armed trumps the rights of anyone to not be killed by those arms.

Sorry to inform you but the gobblement tells you what you can do with your body all the time. You don't blink an eyelash at that. As I have said, if you had control over your body and made the right choices, yo wouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place.

I have a question for you. Do you agree with Billy Clinton the serial wife abuser when he said he wanted abortion to be "safe, legal and rare"?

Yes.

Interesting theory. Now provide some credible science supporting that being independent is a prerequisite to being a legal Person.

per·son
/ˈpərsən/
Noun

A human being regarded as an individual.
Used in legal or formal contexts to refer to an unspecified individual.

Reported for spam, rude behavior, and harassment.

You are a scumbag who's mother should have aborted you long ago.

Women can dress in clown suits, talk in Arabic, and have unprotected sex with every guy they meet as far as I care. My only interest is that human rights are protected.

Glad to see you respect the rights of blacks and homosexuals.

Woo Hoo says "people do not own their own bodies", wth?

Woo Hoo is a delirious troll.

We wish it to be so rare that it doesn't happen, but that isnt realistic, but it is why organizations that teach and promote safe sex are vital.
Seems to work in the UK.
Sex Ed is a priority, condoms and other birth control are freely available to minors without parental consent.

Still the UK has the highest teen pregnancy rates in the western world!

According to gun nuts, the right to be armed trumps the rights of anyone to not be killed by those arms.

Another strawman argument.

1) The right to bear arms is codified in the US Constitution since our founding
2) Your supposed right to an abortion was not until 9 judges magically found it hidden behind a tree
3) There are laws against you being killed by a gun. Maybe we should have the same laws protecting an unborn child from being killed by Planned Parenthood.

If you guys are winning this debate, why is Planned Parenthood running from the words Pro Choice? I can't wait to see how quickly all of you pro abortion acolytes fall into line.

Back