Account Cleanups...

Most were. Goodreads is still there. You can go there right now, but you can't call people cunts there. In fact, there is nowhere on all of Amazon where one can call people cunts.

In my experience Goodreads is not any better than Facebook at allowing free speech/free minds. Three weeks was enough to show my that they dont support western values.

In my experience Goodreads is not any better than Facebook at allowing free speech/free minds. Three weeks was enough to show my that they dont support western values.

This forum is as close as I get to social media. Owl and Mason, with good intentions, set up a space on Goodreads for Amazonians. It was doomed to failure because it was never intended for anything but the name suggests. Certainly not for political debates. There was no way that I would ever ask for their permission to participate.

This forum is as close as I get to social media. Owl and Mason, with good intentions, set up a space on Goodreads for Amazonians. It was doomed to failure because it was never intended for anything but the name suggests. Certainly not for political debates. There was no way that I would ever ask for their permission to participate.

I left that shithole when they started hating on America and Americans. That was before PMP started participating...

He should sweep every single Amatard out of here.

CIMG1227.jpg

Hey now, be nice!

Back