Actions of genocidal Jews, squatters, US and Fatah are increasing support for Hamas

moon

Satire for Sanity
hamas.jpg

“The truth is vividly clear: Hamas gives us a sliver of hope,” said Ahmed. “My support for Hamas is only increasing – what has been taken by force can only be reclaimed by force. Only Hamas can defend us from the settlers.”

“Palestinians now believe more in Hamas’s agenda, that resistance to the occupation is the only possible strategy,” he said. But, he added: “If the Palestinian people had their own state and we felt free, I think Hamas would return back to being a minor party.”

hamas.jpg

“The truth is vividly clear: Hamas gives us a sliver of hope,” said Ahmed. “My support for Hamas is only increasing – what has been taken by force can only be reclaimed by force. Only Hamas can defend us from the settlers.”

“Palestinians now believe more in Hamas’s agenda, that resistance to the occupation is the only possible strategy,” he said. But, he added: “If the Palestinian people had their own state and we felt free, I think Hamas would return back to being a minor party.”

Hamas gives them a sliver of hope? Do you realize that there are Palestinians who work in Israel? Do you realize that there are Muslims that live in Israel? The entire reason that Israel has to lock down Palestine, particularly Gaza, is because the terrorists that run the country have to be prevented from importing all kinds of weapons. Weapons they would use to continually attack Israel.

You are so incredibly confused on this topic. It's actually pretty astonishing.

Hamas gives them a sliver of hope? Do you realize that there are Palestinians who work in Israel? Do you realize that there are Muslims that live in Israel? The entire reason that Israel has to lock down Palestine, particularly Gaza, is because the terrorists that run the country have to be prevented from importing all kinds of weapons. Weapons they would use to continually attack Israel.

You are so incredibly confused on this topic. It's actually pretty astonishing.
You have it ass-backwards. It is Israel that has been attacking Palestine. October 7th was a reprisal action.
It will be quite amusing to see you attempt to provide proof to the opposite.

You lie. You can prove that you DON'T lie by backing up your ridiculous claim.

You can't , of course.

You are a liar.
so your position is that the Palestinian defense hasn't been "you can't blame us for Hamas, we haven't had an election in 10 years".......now you're saying they support Hamas more than they ever have......is it then logical that all Palestinians should share the blame for what Hamas did on October 7?

From the river to sea, a parking lot for all to see..........

so your position is that the Palestinian defense hasn't been "you can't blame us for Hamas, we haven't had an election in 10 years".......now you're saying they support Hamas more than they ever have......is it then logical that all Palestinians should share the blame for what Hamas did on October 7?

From the river to sea, a parking lot for all to see..........
Indeed!

You have it ass-backwards. It is Israel that has been attacking Palestine. October 7th was a reprisal action.
It will be quite amusing to see you attempt to provide proof to the opposite.
When? What dates? I can give you a list of all the dates that Hamas has attacked Israel.

Earl thinks he's got a winning wagon to jump on.

Haw, haw...................................haw.

hamas.jpg

Anyone who ever thought Hamas and Palestinians were different in any significant way was, is and always will be an idiot.

Back