Actions of genocidal Jews, squatters, US and Fatah are increasing support for Hamas

Anyone who ever thought Hamas and Palestinians were different in any significant way was, is and always will be an idiot.
You're obviously ignorant of Fatah and its American sponsors.
In fact- you're pretty much completely ignorant of the Middle East in general. Why don't you fuck off and get your head inked ?

You're obviously ignorant of Fatah and its American sponsors.
In fact- you're pretty much completely ignorant of the Middle East in general. Why don't you fuck off and get your head inked ?
No I'm aware of it all and I'm aware the world is full of evil people such as yourself who would like nothing more than to see the complete annihilation of the Jews. I wont fuck off adolf, and as long as your kind exists to poison the world and with your hatred, i'll.say something about it. Do like it? I wish I cared I really do.

No I'm aware of it all and I'm aware the world is full of evil people such as yourself who would like nothing more than to see the complete annihilation of the Jews. I wont
No I'm aware of it all and I'm aware the world is full of evil people such as yourself who would like nothing more than to see the complete annihilation of the Jews. I wont fuck off adolf, and as long as your kind exists to poison the world and with your hatred, i'll.say something about it. Do like it? I wish I cared I really do.
Did you say this or did you not ?
" Anyone who ever thought Hamas and Palestinians were different in any significant way was, is and always will be an idiot.

And did you then claim that you were not ignorant of Fatah ?

Haw, haw....................................haw.

Stumblebum. Fuck off and get your head inked.

Did you say this or did you not ?
" Anyone who ever thought Hamas and Palestinians were different in any significant way was, is and always will be an idiot.

And did you then claim that you were not ignorant of Fatah ?

Haw, haw....................................haw.

Stumblebum. Fuck off and get your head inked.
They are the same adolf just like you and the Nazis. No difference.

Back