Adam Lanza Killed Mom While She Lay In Bed — Report

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1

Adam shot his mother in the face that day, several times, while she laid in bed, before stealing her three guns, and heading to the school. It appears as though Nancy may have been asleep when she was shot dead.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/12/16...ed-newtown-shooting-details-nancy-lanza-shot/

if true, will the lefties now admit that she was not armed and stop using her guns against her?

Adam shot his mother in the face that day, several times, while she laid in bed, before stealing her three guns, and heading to the school. It appears as though Nancy may have been asleep when she was shot dead.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/12/16...ed-newtown-shooting-details-nancy-lanza-shot/

if true, will the lefties now admit that she was not armed and stop using her guns against her?

The takers don't care.

yeah...i notice the liberals are quite silent now that this report has come out

As I mentioned in another thread maybe he killed his mother and the children to spare them from the horrific future his mother envisioned .

From the link. (Excerpt) Various reports suggest that Nancy was a “survivalist” and was preparing for the end of the world due to the economic downturn and was stockpiling on food, water, and other items. She allegedly taught Adam how to shoot a gun, perhaps in preparation for the event. (End)

Perhaps Adam wasn't the only unbalanced person in that family.

As I mentioned in another thread maybe he killed his mother and the children to spare them from the horrific future his mother envisioned .

From the link. (Excerpt) Various reports suggest that Nancy was a “survivalist” and was preparing for the end of the world due to the economic downturn and was stockpiling on food, water, and other items. She allegedly taught Adam how to shoot a gun, perhaps in preparation for the event. (End)

yeah, i know, you like "survivalists"....i never mock them even if i don't feel like preparing like them....people mocked noah...where did that get them?

Do you have any evidence to back your claim? So you are blaming preppers now?

Survivalist? Don't give people labels because they then think they are not alone in their insanity. People do not appear to be embarrassed or ashamed at being called a 'survivalist' in America. They should be. If America treated these weirdos as they should, that is as outcasts from society, fewer people would join the loony brigade. Once you have enough loonies to hold a meeting they will no longer see themselves as pariahs.

Well then, that makes two less republicans in the world. Shame he had to take the innocents with him.

he used her own guns to kill her and the kids with.

She taught him how to shoot them.

She told her friends her son was worrying her.

She did not seek help for him

She gave him access to power weapondry

Preppers are unhinged whackos. :D

You betcha. This Lanza woman was sitting all comfy and cozy in her million-dollar shack, living out her video game fantasy. These people are like the Manson family, thinking armageddon's just around the corner and supporting every wacko organization and cult leader who bolsters their beliefs. "Helter Skelter's coming down!"

Back