After Threats Kerry Gets What He Wants...

"Because every one of you care whether they go undefeated, and you know it!"

Patriots ? Undefeated ? I did not know about it and sure don't care.

"Because every one of you care whether they go undefeated, and you know it!"

Patriots ? Undefeated ? I did not know about it and sure don't care.
I guess you didn't see the part about "and you know it"...

You care, and you know it. Shoot Kerry threatened Senate hearings if you couldn't watch it on TV all because he knows you care.

Kerry's doing his job as a senator. He can walk and chew gum at the same time.... :rolleyes: This is about a bigger issue. The media and Kerry has been fighting the FCC since at least 2003. He did a bill in the Senate targeting them.

Kerry is da fuckin bomb.
USC is a flamin homo for not liking football.
And
if it were not for football "I would not be playin football today"

I get to watch a Giants game. Fuck whatever any of you think. I don't expect The Giants to win. In fact, I hope Coughlin rests Jocobs and Burress. Play Manning, he needs the work.

:gives: This issue I think though is a bigger issue and is about media access. Why shouldn't the game be on for everyone to enjoy who wants to watch? Especially if you live in that state. I always hate it when the Vols has PPV specials and don't show it on a local network. :rolleyes: At least they play it on the radio though.

And another stunner, it was in a thread built on sarcasm... as I said, it isn't the republicans who have no sense of humor. It was very shocking to figure that out.

I get to watch a Giants game. Fuck whatever any of you think. I don't expect The Giants to win. In fact, I hope Coughlin rests Jocobs and Burress. Play Manning, he needs the work.
I "get" to watch it too. Boy! I'm so glad. I mean, what would I do without seeing the Giants? It would have been such a travesty to me...

Crap. I could have seen it anyway, I got NFL Network on my satellite... But now I can watch it on three channels. Maybe I'll even use PIP and watch it twice at once instead of watching the 7 million episodes of "Ghost Whisperer" we have taped on DVR...

Oh I love "Ghost Whisperer." Maybe you can stream it on your phone too and radio. ;)

I "get" to watch it too. Boy! I'm so glad. I mean, what would I do without seeing the Giants? It would have been such a travesty to me...

Crap. I could have seen it anyway, I got NFL Network on my satellite... But now I can watch it on three channels. Maybe I'll even use PIP and watch it twice at once instead of watching the 7 million episodes of "Ghost Whisperer" we have taped on DVR...

Back