Aftermath is the Problem

The word "КРАН" is the word for crane. As in the bird.

Maybe a euphemism, but not one that I know.

The word "хуй" (pronounced khuy approximately) is the euphemism most used. It is a type of turnip or something. It is so often used the usual translator programs won't even translate the word. Many like calling it a "hose" as well. The word for that is "шланг" (pronounced shlaang approximately).

Also why be polite when ordering somebody to do that? The more usual wording would be "соси мой хуй".

I would use more cool insults like, "Cоси лошадний хуй!" the word "loshadnii" (approximation) is an adjective form of "horse". Which as a noun is "лошадь", pronounced approximately loshad'.

Dixie. Why should I give a flying fuck if ANYONE attacks Israel? Isn't that Israels problem? Give me one good reason I should give a flying fuck? Why should we jeapordize our national interest for Israel?

Dixie. Why should I give a flying fuck if ANYONE attacks Israel? Isn't that Israels problem? Give me one good reason I should give a flying fuck? Why should we jeapordize our national interest for Israel?

I suppose you shouldn't give a fuck, being an anti-Semitic Jew hater. You would probably attack Israel yourself, if you could. Of course, you don't run the US and you don't set US Foreign Policy, other people do, and you have to live with it. You don't have to give a fuck, but you do have to live with it.

Israel is our ally, meaning, we are in alliance with Israel. This is why we should defend them. Now, if Islamofascists take over the US and invoke Sharia law, we probably won't be defenders or allies of Israel anymore. So, if that is an all-important issue for you, I suppose you could join the Taliban. Other than that, my advice is to sit down and shut the fuck up, and accept the fact that we are going to defend our allies.

I suppose you shouldn't give a fuck, being an anti-Semitic Jew hater. You would probably attack Israel yourself, if you could. Of course, you don't run the US and you don't set US Foreign Policy, other people do, and you have to live with it. You don't have to give a fuck, but you do have to live with it.

Israel is our ally, meaning, we are in alliance with Israel. This is why we should defend them. Now, if Islamofascists take over the US and invoke Sharia law, we probably won't be defenders or allies of Israel anymore. So, if that is an all-important issue for you, I suppose you could join the Taliban. Other than that, my advice is to sit down and shut the fuck up, and accept the fact that we are going to defend our allies.

Wow. So anyone who doesn't make jews and their ethnic supremacist state a number #1 priority, must be a jew hater and allied with the taliban. What about the free movement of people, goods, and capital? Those Israeli machine gun checkpoints look kind of comical juxtaposed against the steady stream of internationalist fascist propaganda coming out the other end of the two headed zionist beast. It's like puke at one end and halitosis at the other.

Janus.GIF

Wow. So anyone who doesn't make jews and their ethnic supremacist state a number #1 priority, must be a jew hater and allied with the taliban. What about the free movement of people, goods, and capital? Those Israeli machine gun checkpoints look kind of comical juxtaposed against the steady stream of internationalist fascist propaganda coming out the other end of the two headed zionist beast. It's like puke at one end and halitosis at the other.

No, I have just found that people who use phrases like "the zionist beast" are usually anti-semetic jew haters. Isreal isn't my first priority, stability and democracy in the Middle East is higher on my list. However, I do think we have an obligation to defend our allies, which Isreal is one, so I merely pointed that out to you anti-semites.

...as for those machine-gun checkpoints and free movement of people, maybe it would be better if they could get Palestinians to stop blowing themselves up in public places, it is causing a little security problem. I venture to say, if pinheads were blowing themselves up all over America in the malls and public places, we'd see a few machine-gun checkpoints here, as well as a restriction on our movements. Don't you suppose?

Or is aftermath what dixie goes thru after trying to figure out how much something will cost if it says 1/3 off ?

The bullshit is getting deep again. Who said I'm a jew hater? When I say I don't give a fuck I don't mean I'm hostile towards Israel, I mean I really don't care. There problems are their problems and why should we jeapordize our national interest in order to serve their national interest? They are certainly not the one and the same and the fact that they are an ally does not justify such a policy.

In other words, you, once again in Dixiesque fashion have danced on the head of a pin to avoid answering a question.

Besides Dixie, after 8 years of Bush incompetence no one in America, in the reality based world, is all that worried anymore about imaginary Islamofascist. Were much more worried about the far graver and serious threat to our Republic. The inept and incompetent neoconfederate fascist.

Personally, I have to admit that I consider the 1948 creation of the state of Israel to have been a catestrophic mistake. Now that the deed is done, and Israel is more than capable of defending itself (world's most motivated and second-best trained military, a huge per-capita civillian income, nuclear weapons, etc.), we should stop sending it aid, and we should place heavy pressure on it to evacuate from the West Bank so that a Palestinian state with a capital at Jericho can be formed.

Back