Age card already being played.

Hypocricy is excellent politics ?? LOL by whose standards ?

I'm not saying I support it but excellent politics you ask? I would say yes. Maybe that's a very cynical view but there is so much hypocricy in politics that I have come to accept it as the base standard of behavior.

Here was the comment from the Hamas spokesman: """The adviser, Ahmed Yousef, said in a recent interview: "We like Obama and hope that he will win the election.""""

Posters on here have shown polls showing how our European 'alllies' support Obama the most as a sign of the change we need. This is obviously an endorsement that wouldn't really garner the same attention.

McCain's response on the Daily Show: ""It's indicative of how some of our enemies view America. And I guarantee you, they're not going to endorse me."

I obviously view that statement different than some here because I don't find that statement all that offensive.

I will give Obama's campaign props for their response though. By saying we don't need name calling but then doing it themselves with the subtle jab at his age is excellent politics. This is not a knock on Obama as politicians have been doing this since politics was founded but he responded very well. It shows he is obviously no push over.

Firstly you obviously didn't watch the interview, because it wasn't about his age, and anyone who has seen the interview would know that. So I hope you haven't seen it, because if you have, you're lying.

Secondly, McCain has sent out fundraising letters entitled "Hamas weighs in on the presidential election" and he has had representatives calling Obama the hamas candidate, as well as saying himself "Its clear who hamas wants to be our next president".

So don't try and pretend that it was just one statement by McCain on the daly show. They are making this a Rovian campaign - no surprise Rove is an advisor - and pushing Obama as the Hamas candidate. And if you don't find anything wrong with that, good for you, but he will get kicked in his whiny balls right back, and he was, but it wasn't about age. It was about his lack of moral bearing.

He has none. Clear now?

So, they replayed this interiview on CNN this morning, and guess what? Obama was in no way referencing his age. Blitzer read back what McCain said about Obama being the Hamas candidate, and Obama said, yeah you know, that's offensive. And it's sad because you have Senator McCain out there claiming he doesn't like that kind of campaigning while at the same time, engaging in it. He's lost his bearings here.

And it was so obvious that he meant his moral bearings. Anyone who watchees the entire interview and claims that Obama was slamming his age, is a liar. Period.

On another note, Obama has definintely changed since Tuesday night's wins. He is very formidable.

Anyone who watchees the entire interview and claims that Obama was slamming his age, is a liar.

I can't believe the MSM and rightwingers would lie about this. I'm shocked and surprised!

I’m sorry I got too aggressive on this thread Cawacko. I’m trying to be less aggressive because I’d feel bad if I was chasing away those stupid, pissant little mf’ing republican morons who have been coming to Damo’s board.

I’m really trying to be nicer. Let me know when you notice it.

I’m sorry I got too aggressive on this thread Cawacko. I’m trying to be less aggressive because I’d feel bad if I was chasing away those stupid, pissant little mf’ing republican morons who have been coming to Damo’s board.

I’m really trying to be nicer. Let me know when you notice it.

Actually I hadn't seen or heard of the ads so I thought it was just this one incident.

In my current 'bitter' state; East Coast = sucks, Darla = East Coast, therefore Darla = Sucks.

Actually I hadn't seen or heard of the ads so I thought it was just this one incident.

In my current 'bitter' state; East Coast = sucks, Darla = East Coast, therefore Darla = Sucks.

LOL. Ok. Well I know you don’t pay any attention to my ranting and raving anyway.

(I can't believe I'm writing this sober) but on occassions I do.

Do you mean, that sometimes I hurt your feelings? Or that sometimes you have your near-sighted, squinty eyes, opened by something I said? I hope it’s the latter! I never mean anything I say to you. You’re still the only republican I can stand Cawacko. I really have no idea why!

Do you mean, that sometimes I hurt your feelings? Or that sometimes you have your near-sighted, squinty eyes, opened by something I said? I hope it’s the latter! I never mean anything I say to you. You’re still the only republican I can stand Cawacko. I really have no idea why!

No you don't hurt my feelings. Sometimes you get me fired up and I get to send you a very affection F-You(self). Even someone as handsome and smart as myself is not always correct. So yes I come to this board to hear the opinions of others and find out I'm not always right. (that's not to say you've ever been right. i was speaking of other people.)

No you don't hurt my feelings. Sometimes you get me fired up and I get to send you a very affection F-You(self). Even someone as handsome and smart as myself is not always correct. So yes I come to this board to hear the opinions of others and find out I'm not always right. (that's not to say you've ever been right. i was speaking of other people.)
Yes, I've sometimes found other people to be right too. It is fascinating...

LOL. You are totally talking about me and I know it, you don’t have to admit it.

Mcain can't stay awake more than 2 hrs in a row, this shit is going to provide some sweet comedy between now and November.

These guys are such dorks whining about the age thing, it reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where that old famous actor (forgot his name), yells out to Jerry “You anti-dentine bastard” in a church, because there was a rumor going around claiming that Jerry was “bigoted” against dentists.
They’re so stupid.

These guys are such dorks whining about the age thing, it reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where that old famous actor (forgot his name), yells out to Jerry “You anti-dentine bastard” in a church, because there was a rumor going around claiming that Jerry was “bigoted” against dentists.
They’re so stupid.

Awesome seinfeld episode!

And you're surprised by republican whining over insignificant issues....why?

Back