Air Frying

MAGA MAN

Let's go Brandon!
My neighbor in the mountains turned me onto this. She cooked me some veggie fries in hers, and damn they were good, and low calorie because you're not using all the oil. Hers is a little plastic one, and I don't like the idea of heating in plastic, plus unlike her skinny ass I actually eat plates of food.

So I bought this all steel one for my wife on our anniversary. The other night she made french fries, cut from raw potatoes, a light spray of oil and sea salt.

BOOM! They are awesome. Not as great as deep fried, but pretty darn close.

Attachments

• IMG_20180830_105250180.jpg
    IMG_20180830_105250180.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 5
My neighbor in the mountains turned me onto this. She cooked me some veggie fries in hers, and damn they were good, and low calorie because you're not using all the oil. Hers is a little plastic one, and I don't like the idea of heating in plastic, plus unlike her skinny ass I actually eat plates of food.

So I bought this all steel one for my wife on our anniversary. The other night she made french fries, cut from raw potatoes, a light spray of oil and sea salt.

that's definitely a Cadillac version:)...what brand is that?

Try fish filets or sweet potato fries or Okra.. Its a wonderful gadget. Try onion rings!

:palm: Who gives a fuck about 'calories', ... unless you're some fat toad. Too fat to bend over. Too fat to climb a ladder. Too fat to wear a work belt. Jesus, just HOW fat are you?

Its neater than deep fat frying .. not so much clean up and its delicious.

:palm: Who gives a fuck about 'calories', ... unless you're some fat toad. Too fat to bend over. Too fat to climb a ladder. Too fat to wear a work belt. Jesus, just HOW fat are you?

giphy.gif

Back