Air Frying

Exactly.. so even if you aren't concerned about the extra calories or grease it still TASTES better and clean up is a breeze.

There is a chrome plated grate to hold the food, and that sits on a shallow aluminum pan to catch any drippings. The grate goes in the dishwasher, but I'd advise anyone to clean the pan by hand. I did not at first and the grade of aluminum used became stained by the automatic washer chemicals.

giphy.gif

Is that your man cave?

I bought an electric deep fryer from WalMart and some great peanut oil for frying things.

It's unhealthy, but I don't want to live to be so old I'm a burden on others anyway. So far, so good!

And, I could eat a 4 lb. roast and lose 2 pounds, so I have never been fat, and don't worry about that!

I bought an electric deep fryer from WalMart and some great peanut oil for frying things.

It's unhealthy, but I don't want to live to be so old I'm a burden on others anyway. So far, so good!

And, I could eat a 4 lb. roast and lose 2 pounds, so I have never been fat, and don't worry about that!

No one cares...

I have an air fryer. I’ve been a fat guy all my life. Always a struggle....always looking for a way to eat healthier. Like it so far.

Back