Al Franken now senator

stuart-smalley-posters.jpg

why should less than 400 votes against a repub many repubs didn't like sting.... who knows, only in the minds of political hacks who live for nothing more than thinking they are rubbing political doo doo in someone's face

why should less than 400 votes against a repub many repubs didn't like sting.... who knows, only in the minds of political hacks who live for nothing more than thinking they are rubbing political doo doo in someone's face

Guess you have to be not retarded to understand how a joke like Franken beating one of your serious candidates makes you guys look pretty silly.

Guess you have to be not retarded to understand how a joke like Franken beating one of your serious candidates makes you guys look pretty silly.

from the state the elected jesse ventura :rolleyes:

oooooh, i'm sure these proverbial guys you speak of really feel the sting :pke:

well...it IS 60 votes, counselor.

the first time in 30 years....

that is something WORTH rubbing your rather large nose in.

from the state the elected jesse ventura :rolleyes:

oooooh, i'm sure these proverbial guys you speak of really feel the sting :pke:

Don't forget that Ventura beat Coleman.

Basically, Norm lost to a comedian, a professional wrestler and barely beat a dead guy.

you're such a pathetic liar...first you say its me, then you say its not, now you're again threatening to send faxes to that firm

you're on thin ice

if you have a better fax number than the one I have, pleasse give it to me so that I can send you proof that I served, and served with great distinction in Lebanon.

If you don't care to continue that, let me know and I will send a fax to the *** firm asking them for details about their lovely office building.

Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
moderate democrat (thanks for finally admitting the truth maineman about that after lying for months) is really desperate and on thin ice....careful you don't parish from your overworked and obsessive anger....

it is clear you have a deep homosexual lust for me....get a life and go away

Back