Al Franken now senator

moderate democrat (thanks for finally admitting the truth maineman about that after lying for months) is really desperate and on thin ice....careful you don't parish from your overworked and obsessive anger....

it is clear you have a deep homosexual lust for me....get a life and go away
If you just stop, it will all stop. There are myriad other posters to talk to.

If you just stop, it will all stop. There are myriad other posters to talk to.

wtf....i did not even talk to him in this thread and he brought up that firm...so you're dead wrong

give me a fucking break, i ignored that lying shit all day and then he continued stalking me...why you protect him is beyond me

wtf....i did not even talk to him in this thread and he brought up that firm...so you're dead wrong

give me a fucking break, i ignored that lying shit all day and then he continued stalking me...why you protect him is beyond me
Geez. I give advice. He'll post for a while, then he'll stop. I've seen it before.

It's all good. I don't give a rat's patoot, so long as the personal information just ends.

moderate democrat (thanks for finally admitting the truth maineman about that after lying for months) is really desperate and on thin ice....careful you don't parish from your overworked and obsessive anger....

I have a wife and three lovely children... and ZERO lust for you or any man.

you have a homosexual obsession... loser.

the difference is striking. trust me.:pke:

Geez. I give advice. He'll post for a while, then he'll stop. I've seen it before.

It's all good. I don't give a rat's patoot, so long as the personal information just ends.

see my PM....that guy just gave out detailed personal information, you've banned for less info given out about him

Hey, did you get that picture of MM's house and church.
His house looks kind of small; but isn't the church quaint.
Don't you just love the way it was built.

Back