Alabama's hope for a NCG is GONE!

Great game to watch.

But all I can say is, WELL SHIT!!!!

Bama got handled and saban was out coached.

Handled? LSU won, but "handled"? Maybe it would help if you watched the game?

We have a young defense that got beat on a few big plays. That was the difference in the game.

Congrats on the win, but "handled"? lol

your weak ass Oline got dominate by Drake, Mr Nevis to you. He earned a few million dollars in his draft position. People get jacked about offense and yawn at defense. LSU's defense has 3 top 15 players and they proved it Sat.

Handled? LSU won, but "handled"? Maybe it would help if you watched the game?

We have a young defense that got beat on a few big plays. That was the difference in the game.

Congrats on the win, but "handled"? lol
I wouldn't say handled, either, it was a good game.

Defense wins championships, I tried to point out to people the phoney fagelroy streak was a mirage. Bama is a great team and Saban is a great coach, they got beat by a better team and a better coach in Death Valley!!!

LSU doubled BAMA's rushing yards, yes manhandled

Look, LSU won, but the "manhandled" stuff is nonsense. Until halfway thru the 3rd quarter, LSU hadn't had a play go 20+ yards. In fact, the entire first half you had 2 rushing plays go for more than 5 yards.

And you dominated our Oline? Huh? Hell, TN got as many sacks. Ingram got more yards against LSU than he has against any major team except Arkansas. In fact, he got more yards against LSU than he did against South Carolina and Florida combined. Florida held him to just 47 yards. He got 88 against TN, and managed 97 against this defense that you claim "manhandled" the Tide.

LSU had some big plays in the 4th, and our young D got taken. But "manhandled"??

If what happened saturday was "manhandled" what would you call what Auburn did to LSU? Rape? Gang-rape?

The punt that touched the LSU player who then recovered it... had that gone to Alabama, the game would have ended up quite differently. There were SEVERAL plays like that. To claim Bama was "manhandled" is nothing but partisan loyalty at play, and not an objective evaluation. I certainly hope LSU players aren't getting the Big Head like Top, or they will get clocks cleaned by Arkansas.

Believe it or not, there is still a scenario where Bama plays for the SEC title. LSU has to lose to Arkansas, and Auburn has to lose to Georgia and Alabama. Not likely, but possible.

Listen I waited and didn't say shit LSU over bama etc while you bama koolaid drinkers had them beating everyone in thier way. If I had told you the inept LSU offense would rush for OVER 200 yards and Jefferson would hit you with a 75 yrd td you'd have mocked me endlessly. Yes manhandled your defense, and more importantly outcoached Saban.

Listen I waited and didn't say shit LSU over bama etc while you bama koolaid drinkers had them beating everyone in thier way. If I had told you the inept LSU offense would rush for OVER 200 yards and Jefferson would hit you with a 75 yrd td you'd have mocked me endlessly. Yes manhandled your defense, and more importantly outcoached Saban.

Still with the "manhandled"? lol

But the plus is that you have talked overblown hype for so long, no one pays attention.

LSU won a fairly close game. Congrats.

Of course its more likely that you, like most of the world, had no clue any of that would happen so you kept your head low. And now you want to play the "I knew it all along" game.

I didn't say knew it and never predicted it. I know what I saw and Drake Nevis raped your offensive line. Please beat Scam Newton for us.

Now lets see if Bama can take Auburn out of the running for the NCG!

Roll Tide!!!

Back