Alabama's hope for a NCG is GONE!

I like Auburn but I'll be rooting for the Tide as well. I will say I'm quite amazed by Auburn's schedule. They have only played three road games to this point. How is that possible? At Mississippi, at Kentucky and at Mississippi State. I think they might be whupped having to play a real team on the road.

At home awbern has been unstoppable. On the road they came within a hair of being beaten by the powerhouses that are Ole Misss, MS State and KY.

I think Bama stands an excellent chance of winning tomorrow.

Wow. I cannot believe Auburn came back like that on the road. I did not think they had it in them. Proved me wrong.

I quit watching in the first half when it was 21-0 and Bama only scored 6 more points the rest of the game?

I know Bama was inside the 10 three times and came away with only two field goals.

In the second half Auburn's just kind of shut down Bama's O. That Farley (?) dude started to dominate.

At home awbern has been unstoppable. On the road they came within a hair of being beaten by the powerhouses that are Ole Misss, MS State and KY.

I think Bama stands an excellent chance of winning tomorrow.
If the game had ended in the first half you would have been right. I am amazed that they could not put more points on the board in the second half. Auburn on to the NCG I think.

WTF!!!! You jump out and slap the barns like that, and then fold up like a cheap tent???

24-7 at halftime, and a final of 28-27?? 3 Illegal Substitution penalties? How the fuck does a team get nailed three times for that? Have we sunk so far that we cannot even swap out players or count heads on the field??

The first quarter we completely destroy them. Cam was held to -7 yards, and we scored every time we had the ball. Then three quarters of sucking?

Maybe we need to remind the coaches and players that the games are 60 fucking minutes? What a colossal bombing!!!!!!!

I can't even bitch about dirty play or cheap shots.

Roll Tide ......but ..... FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

I wish you fuckers would have beaten them, and knocked them out of 2nd Place. FUCK!!!

I thought that would be great too, 3D. But apparently the game plan was to beat the hell out of them for 1 quarter, then beat the hell out of ourselves for the next three.

WTF!!!! You jump out and slap the barns like that, and then fold up like a cheap tent???

24-7 at halftime, and a final of 28-27?? 3 Illegal Substitution penalties? How the fuck does a team get nailed three times for that? Have we sunk so far that we cannot even swap out players or count heads on the field??

The first quarter we completely destroy them. Cam was held to -7 yards, and we scored every time we had the ball. Then three quarters of sucking?

Maybe we need to remind the coaches and players that the games are 60 fucking minutes? What a colossal bombing!!!!!!!

I can't even bitch about dirty play or cheap shots.

Roll Tide ......but ..... FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

It's called fitness dude and it's been a problem for Bama all season. Look at all three of there loses and how badly they faded in the second half. That's something Saban has always been criticized for. Now look at Oregon as a counter example. Their up tempo style of play requires a high degree of cardiovascular fitness. Check out the Duck's stats and see how much their out scoring their opponents by in the 4th quarter. That's indicative of superior cardiovascular conditioning too. As you may have noticed, a lot of coaches in major programs don't give emphasis to this sort of training as they have the talent to rotate in and out of a game and would rather focus on drills. The problem with that is an opponent with a higher degree of cardiovascular fitness can play an uptempo style of play and limit your substitutions and then just run you ragged like Auburn did yesterday.

In other words Auburn didn't win cause they had superior talent or because their coach was better at x's and o's or because they were a more disciplined and cohesive team. They were simply in better shape then Bama and it showed yesterday. I'd be embarrassed if I was a Bama fan that was ridiculous. I knew they were going lose just before Auburn scored their second touchdown and the defensive linemen were all standing there with their hands on their hips sucking wind. You didn't see that on the other side of the ball. There's no way Bama should be a 3 loss team. They have way to much talent for that. It's the same bullshit that happened when Utah beat their ass a couple of years ago. Bama had miles more talent then Utah but Utah was in way better shape and ran Bama into the ground.

It's called fitness dude and it's been a problem for Bama all season. Look at all three of there loses and how badly they faded in the second half. That's something Saban has always been criticized for. Now look at Oregon as a counter example. Their up tempo style of play requires a high degree of cardiovascular fitness. Check out the Duck's stats and see how much their out scoring their opponents by in the 4th quarter. That's indicative of superior cardiovascular conditioning too. As you may have noticed, a lot of coaches in major programs don't give emphasis to this sort of training as they have the talent to rotate in and out of a game and would rather focus on drills. The problem with that is an opponent with a higher degree of cardiovascular fitness can play an uptempo style of play and limit your substitutions and then just run you ragged like Auburn did yesterday.

In other words Auburn didn't win cause they had superior talent or because their coach was better at x's and o's or because they were a more disciplined and cohesive team. They were simply in better shape then Bama and it showed yesterday. I'd be embarrassed if I was a Bama fan that was ridiculous. I knew they were going lose just before Auburn scored their second touchdown and the defensive linemen were all standing there with their hands on their hips sucking wind. You didn't see that on the other side of the ball. There's no way Bama should be a 3 loss team. They have way to much talent for that. It's the same bullshit that happened when Utah beat their ass a couple of years ago. Bama had miles more talent then Utah but Utah was in way better shape and ran Bama into the ground.

Considering the outstanding comeback Bama staged against Arkansas, I have my doubts about your theory. The fact that the defensive linemen were chasing Cam all around the backfield could have had a bit to do with it. Not to mention the consecutive 3 and Outs our offense produced, the defense had every reason to be winded.

There was no fire in he second half. That started from the first Bama possession.

Aburn won the way most games are won, in the trenches.
Thier Oline is beasty, they stuck to the game plan and kept pounding till the pink tide wore down.
#90 is the best Dlineman in the country

The aubbies need to enjoy this. Cam will be gone next year, Gus Malzahn is taking the head coaching job at Vandy, and next year will not be a repeat.

The aubbies need to enjoy this. Cam will be gone next year, Gus Malzahn is taking the head coaching job at Vandy, and next year will not be a repeat.

And when this whole Bobby Lowder situation sees the full light of day who knows what will happen to the school.

That is a fact.

Did you by chance get to see the ESPN 30 for 30 film on SMU and the death penalty this weekend? My father was a professor at SMU from '79-'81 before we moved to California so some of my first football memories were watching the Pony Express. Just the amount of cheating that was going on in the Southwest Conference during that time was amazing.

Did you by chance get to see the ESPN 30 for 30 film on SMU and the death penalty this weekend? My father was a professor at SMU from '79-'81 before we moved to California so some of my first football memories were watching the Pony Express. Just the amount of cheating that was going on in the Southwest Conference during that time was amazing.

Is your Dad a USC booster, cause the trojans took cheating to another level all together.

Is your Dad a USC booster, cause the trojans took cheating to another level all together.

LOL. I used to ask him if he was paying Eric Dickerson. He used to give me that 'I have an idiot for a son' look like a college professor is actually paying players.

Back