Alan Keyes sues for Obama Records...

Hence making it very public and easy to obtain so that normal people won't be temporarily drawn into this. Just let Hawaii release copies of the original document, it would go a long way to appeasing this. Shoot, since Keyes started this suit it's gotten more air time than I ever thought it would. I'm sure that somebody somewhere will make an end to this by simply requesting the documents.

Actually, the point of the piece posted by Blackflag is that it doesn't matter what Obama does it will not be enough so the best way to deal with these nutters is to do what he is doing: nothing.

It gets airtime because people are idiots and are happy being idiots.

Actually, the point of the piece posted by Blackflag is that it doesn't matter what Obama does it will not be enough so the best way to deal with these nutters is to do what he is doing: nothing.

It gets airtime because people are idiots and are happy being idiots.
It's getting air time because California has precedent. Twice that I know of in the past they have removed candidates from consideration because of a birth certificate obtained at a later date. Once it was a black dude running for President on some ticket I can't remember, removed from their ballot because he filed one day before his 35th birthday, another was somebody who won a race where you had to be 30 to be eligible, he was removed from office when he was forced to produce the birth certificate and it was found he was aged 29.

I'll see if I can find links. I'm working off of memory here....

It's getting air time because California has precedent. Twice that I know of in the past they have removed candidates from consideration because of a birth certificate obtained at a later date. Once it was a black dude running for President on some ticket I can't remember, removed from their ballot because he filed one day before his 35th birthday, another was somebody who won a race where you had to be 30 to be eligible, he was removed from office when he was forced to produce the birth certificate and it was found he was aged 29.

I'll see if I can find links. I'm working off of memory here....

There's precedent for lots of stuff. That's the hook to keep the idiots happy being idiots. They actually can convince themselves to believe it.

I know you profess to not necessarily believe this tripe but you sure do a hell of a job faking it. Between this and the "national security force" nonsense you're becoming just another nutter.

There's precedent for lots of stuff. That's the hook to keep the idiots happy being idiots. They actually can convince themselves to believe it.

I know you profess to not necessarily believe this tripe but you sure do a hell of a job faking it. Between this and the "national security force" nonsense you're becoming just another nutter.
I'm just reporting what I hear. To me it is news and interesting, nothing more than that. Have you ever been interested in watching the process because you like to watch it at work?

While I like to watch the train in passing, and get some reports on where it is at, that doesn't mean that I have chartered a plane to get in front of it and buy a ticket to ride the train.

We can use the dude who went around the world in the air balloon, interesting to hear reports of where it is at, but that doesn't mean I'm out buying balloons to ride.

I'm just reporting what I hear. To me it is news and interesting, nothing more than that. Have you ever been interested in watching the process because you like to watch it at work?

While I like to watch the train in passing, and get some reports on where it is at, that doesn't mean that I have chartered a plane to get in front of it and buy a ticket to ride the train.

We can use the dude who went around the world in the air balloon, interesting to hear reports of where it is at, but that doesn't mean I'm out buying balloons to ride.

Yeah it is "interesting". HI2U concern troll. Look at everything they've already done. Everything they do, just makes the conspiracy theorists want more it'll never end like the dumb 911 conspiracies.

Enough of the bullshit. The fact that you choose this particular subject over and over and over again out of all the stuff in the world that you could possibly post about betrays your inner nutterness.

Yeah it is "interesting". HI2U concern troll. Look at everything they've already done. Everything they do, just makes the conspiracy theorists want more it'll never end like the dumb 911 conspiracies.
I like those conspiracies too. If there was anything new from them I'd be posting that stuff here. I'm fascinated by the way people think around things.

Enough of the bullshit. The fact that you choose this particular subject over and over and over again out of all the stuff in the world that you could possibly post about betrays your inner nutterness.
Not everything is of interest to me like this one is. Just as, again with the balloon, some people didn't care at all and only exhibited irritation at hearing the reports of where the balloon was at. I was interested and posted about the trip on an older board. Again, that didn't mean I wanted to take a ride in the balloon myself.

Not everything is of interest to me like this one is. Just as, again with the balloon, some people didn't care at all and only exhibited irritation at hearing the reports of where the balloon was at. I was interested and posted about the trip on an older board. Again, that didn't mean I wanted to take a ride in the balloon myself.

Maybe you can convince yourself with that garbage but I'm not buying it. You're a nutter.

Alan Keyes is a loser. If he can't get appointed to a position then he can't have one. He got his as KICKED by the guy he now is going to PROVE isn't an Amuricin. This is sour grapes by Keyes. He should crawl back to whereever it is that losers reside and fade into history.

Alan Keyes is a loser. If he can't get appointed to a position then he can't have one. He got his as KICKED by the guy he now is going to PROVE isn't an Amuricin. This is sour grapes by Keyes. He should crawl back to whereever it is that losers reside and fade into history.
Quite true.

That does not change the fact that the courts system has basically told the American people that constitutional qualifications of candidates is none of their fucking business. While I sincerely believe Obama is fully qualified, the court decisions really sticks in my craw. I also believe it would be better for Obama to DO something and lay this whole thing to rest once and for all instead of hiding behind legalities. People who hide behind legalities are all too often suspected of having something to hide. This nation has enough on its platter - as does Obama having taken on the job of leading the nation - to be playing legal hide and seek with something as simple as proof of birth records.

Maybe it is my upbringing, or maybe it was spending 40 years in the Corps; but to me a REAL leader would pull out what is needed for proof, shove it in the faces of the conspiracists out there, and say "CHEW ON THIS, PUSSHEADS! Now, can we get to work?" Taking the stance that proof is not needed is, to me, a stance of arrogance, not a stance of leadership.

Loserland

They go to loserland .. Keyes just missed the bus .. but he'll be on the next one.

Back