Alaska's senator-elect Mark Begich leads by 814 votes

Might as well throw me into that mix as well. I wouldn't have voted for what's his name but I do like Sarah Palin.

she's not coherent. every time i hear her speak, i understand that there is one very damaged mind behind that.

it's beyond my comprehension how any rational person would want that running this country, or having any kind of power.

i guess sex appeal and religious zealotry combined make a powerful combination for those who wish to be entralled.

i should read Elmer Gantry again. it's been a long time.

Last night it was 3. Alaska doesn't seem as "insane" as you thought. Are you going to apologize to them for your emotive remarks before you knew the results?

YES!

My original assertion that the people sending in absentee ballots were excited Obama supporters and people completely and totally disgusted at Stevens seems to have been correct.

Well, if I was saying she should run for Senate or President in 2012 or something, then I'd sound that way.

I was asking a specific question of somebody who, just a day ago, was emoting all over about how they should be kicked out of the union. Now, since it isn't you. Quit attempting to spin for him and let him answer the question.

She can run against Lisa Murkowski or Don Young (which I only mention because it would be a thousand times easier) in 2010. I doubt she wants to be holed up in the igloo palace. She's probly crying right now.

See, uscit? This is how you answer without spin.

And BTW, I agree. I wouldn't have voted for him. Convictions tend to be a sign, IMO, that they shouldn't be in such positions.

I guess I should quantify. If Begich wins, will H2O still want to kick them out of the union because so many voted for Stevens or will he gleefully rejoice in another D win?

(2)

She can run against Lisa Murkowski or Don Young (which I only mention because it would be a thousand times easier) in 2010. I doubt she wants to be holed up in the igloo palace. She's probly crying right now.
LOL. I am sure she was hoping to get the Senate seat. But being Governor is pretty good too. She even gets to visit other states in yearly "governor" meetings...

My talk about Alaska not being a state anymroe was definitely more about anger at not getting closer to 60 than anything else.

There is a WORLD of difference between having 56 and 58 seats in the senate.

My talk about Alaska not being a state anymroe was definitely more about anger at not getting closer to 60 than anything else.

There is a WORLD of difference between having 56 and 58 seats in the senate.

You are forgiven...

Back