All the democrats have to do to win

Tax cuts without corresponding spending cuts are a bad idea.

Tax increases are almost always a bad idea.

Tax increases and spending increases together should warrant the death penalty.

the rtesults speak for themselfs.

Im sure you think tax cuts which dont pay for themselves is a great idea when you spend trillions on a worse than useless war but I think you will find very few people to agree.

you don't get it Desh. Like I said without the tax cuts the economy could be in much worse shape. Are you able to comprehend that?

you don't get it Desh. Like I said without the tax cuts the economy could be in much worse shape. Are you able to comprehend that?

there is now way in hell you can prove that statement to be true Cawacko.
but you do have good partisan faith.

there is now way in hell you can prove that statement to be true Cawacko.
but you do have good partisan faith.

no there's not nor can she prove her statement that the tax cuts are the reason for today's poor economy.

And it ain't partisan faith bro, it's belief in the free market and the power of people to determine what's best for them. That's an ideology not a partisan faith.

well cawak, when you couple them with trillions of dollars in spending which harms your country then you get...well what we now have.

This argument is equivalent to:

"When you couple them with trillions of dollars in spending which harms your country then you get . . cold weather/dogs barking louder/the munchies."

You have not presented ANY evidence desh to illustrate such a cause and effect. All you are doing is taking an effect, assigning a random cause, and not offering any proof.

Last edited:
Back