ALL White People 'Continue to Reap the Benefits' of Slavery

ptif219

Verified User
Once again we see the Democrats are the racist party

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ni...l-white-people-continue-reap-benefits-slavery

Disney and ABC’s The View was flooded with racism again on Monday, as the liberal ladies reacted to Florida adopting new standards for their black history courses and pushed misinformation peddled by Vice President Kamala Harris (D). During their unhinged and profanity-laced hot takes, racist co-host Sunny Hostin attacked ALL white people by insisting they “continue to reap the benefits” of slavery. Meanwhile, moderator Whoopi Goldberg suggested Governor Ron DeSantis (R-FL) was trying to bring back slavery.

Largely ignoring (in one case scoffing) the fact the curriculum was written by multiple black scholars, Goldberg claimed they put it together without talking to any black people. “I feel like they didn't talk to any African Americans because we could have told them about the history, and nor have any -- anyone seemingly gone to the Smithsonian to find out anything,” she decried.

She went on to suggest they think slavery was a “lie.”“So, don't sit here and tell me one side of the story that black people may have had an enhancement when white people really benefitted the most and continue to do so today,” she sneered. “I believe that's what they're trying to hide.”

The racist said it was “upsetting” to her “when people say, ‘But I didn't have anything to do with it. I didn't own slaves.’” “No, but you continue to reap the benefits of it!” she exclaimed.

As they were going to another break, Goldberg suggested DeSantis was trying to bring back slavery:

The bitches on the view are actors, they are there for entertainment purposes and are playing to a specific crowd.

That is their job and what they are paid to do, just like a daytime talk show like Jerry Springer.

Harris is just a plain idiot that nobody likes, even the left can't stand her.

The bitches on the view are actors, they are there for entertainment purposes and are playing to a specific crowd.

That is their job and what they are paid to do, just like a daytime talk show like Jerry Springer.

Like Trump and his WH staff, too.

That is an absolutely accurate statement.

just exactly what am I reaping?.....my grandparents came to the US in the 1880s and started farming in Iowa.....the only thing I am reaping would be the results of their hard work, my parents and my own......

Could someone enumerate the supposed benefits Whites are getting from an institution that died off almost 200 years ago now...

just exactly what am I reaping?.....my grandparents came to the US in the 1880s and started farming in Iowa.....the only thing I am reaping would be the results of their hard work, my parents and my own......

Well soon you will be paying since you know they aren't going to tax blacks for reparations.

Pretty much only whites I'm guessing.

Expect your tax rate to go up to 70% or so, they will probably even tax your social security.

Someone's gotta pay right?

Well soon you will be paying since you know they aren't going to tax blacks for reparations.

Pretty much only whites I'm guessing.

Expect your tax rate to go up to 70% or so, they will probably even tax your social security.

Someone's gotta pay right?

If it looks like that's going to be the case, I'll be converting most cash assets into tangible wealth that can't be taxed.

If it looks like that's going to be the case, I'll be converting most cash assets into tangible wealth that can't be taxed.

Very wise move.

California's recommendations alone will run 800 billion and that's just one state.

And it won't stop there.

The blacks will demand every new generation get's a pay out also, the Native Americans are also demanding reparations now.

It's going to cost us tens of trillions of dollars to try and fix something that isn't even a problem.

Our military will have to be slashed by at least half I figure meaning NATO would no longer exist since we fund that entire thing meaning China will have free reign as well as Russia or another other third world nation that want's to do whatever they want.

Corporations will relocate to other nations en masse to avoid the new taxes making jobs hard to find throwing us into a recession.

When all this occurs you will see mass riots everywhere.

It's going to be a disaster of biblical proportions and more than likely the end of our nation.

Very wise move.

California's recommendations alone will run 800 billion and that's just one state.

And it won't stop there.

The blacks will demand every new generation get's a pay out also, the Native Americans are also demanding reparations now.

It's going to cost us tens of trillions of dollars to try and fix something that isn't even a problem.

Our military will have to be slashed by at least half I figure meaning NATO would no longer exist since we fund that entire thing meaning China will have free reign as well as Russia or another other third world nation that want's to do whatever they want.

Corporations will relocate to other nations en masse to avoid the new taxes making jobs hard to find throwing us into a recession.

When all this occurs you will see mass riots everywhere.

It's going to be a disaster of biblical proportions and more than likely the end of our nation.

It'll be a one-state disaster. If California does it, it'll be so utterly fucked up and costly no politician of any stripe in any other state will try it. Instead, like most huge fuck ups by the Left, the whole idea will just disappear never to be spoken of again...

It'll be a one-state disaster. If California does it, it'll be so utterly fucked up and costly no politician of any stripe in any other state will try it. Instead, like most huge fuck ups by the Left, the whole idea will just disappear never to be spoken of again...

I don't think so.

I think once the first state does it the blacks in other states will demand it and politicians will not be able to say no for fear of being canceled not only by voters but by the media.

Some conservative states will resist for awhile, depending on their population mix up but it will be a domino effect.

The effects from the first state will not be readily apparent, it may take up to a year or so for the problems begin to start arising.

By then it will probably be nationwide.

However, the Supreme Court has already kind of ruled on this by saying one single group cannot be singled out for monetary benefit or something to that effect but I don't remember the relevant case and obviously whatever states passes this first will have to go through the Supreme Court before it can take effect.

I like Harris! How do you not like someone who fights for Justice? She has spent her entire Adult life fighting for Justice.

And don't call women you don't like Bitches. That is very hateful and demonstrates misogyny!

Ronald Reagan was an actor and so was Donald Trump, and so was Rush Limbaugh- but they also had a lot of political things to say.

Last edited:
I like Harris! How do you not like someone who fights for Justice?

And don't call women you don't like Bitches. That is very hateful and demonstrates misogyny!

Ronald Reagan was an actor and so was Donald Trump, and so was Rush Limbaugh- but they also had a lot of political things to say.

If it walks like a bitch and talks like a bitch it is a bitch.

I didn't make the rules.

I like Harris! How do you not like someone who fights for Justice? She has spent her entire Adult life fighting for Justice.

Uh huh

932538-kamala-harris-record-as-prosecutor.webp

If it walks like a bitch and talks like a bitch it is a bitch.

I didn't make the rules.

She has a little bit of a whiny voice, and yes she is a woman, so she can pop a real tear sometimes, but don't let that fool you!

I love to see real human beings- with real life emotions- in the highest political positions! That is one of the reasons why women are such great politicians!

She is a fighter for Lady Liberty- and for people just like you and me!

I don't think so.

I think once the first state does it the blacks in other states will demand it and politicians will not be able to say no for fear of being canceled not only by voters but by the media.

Some conservative states will resist for awhile, depending on their population mix up but it will be a domino effect.

The effects from the first state will not be readily apparent, it may take up to a year or so for the problems begin to start arising.

By then it will probably be nationwide.

However, the Supreme Court has already kind of ruled on this by saying one single group cannot be singled out for monetary benefit or something to that effect but I don't remember the relevant case and obviously whatever states passes this first will have to go through the Supreme Court before it can take effect.

States like Arizona couldn't do it. The Arizona constitution requires a balanced budget. The state can't run huge deficits on borrowed money. Raising taxes would be a nonstarter, so there would be no way to pay for it. Some other states have similar laws, and couldn't for the same reason. A state like Texas or Washington with no state income tax really has no way to pay for it without totally wrecking their economy.

It's very likely that if California does do it, the economic disaster that follows would be sufficient to make every other state stay as far away from that idea as possible.

They are Democrats and voted for Biden

States like Arizona couldn't do it. The Arizona constitution requires a balanced budget. The state can't run huge deficits on borrowed money. Raising taxes would be a nonstarter, so there would be no way to pay for it. Some other states have similar laws, and couldn't for the same reason. A state like Texas or Washington with no state income tax really has no way to pay for it without totally wrecking their economy.

It's very likely that if California does do it, the economic disaster that follows would be sufficient to make every other state stay as far away from that idea as possible.

It will be interesting to watch.

I'd imagine that states that couldn't do it would probably demand the federal government pay for it.

You realize harris is in her position ONLY because of pigmentation and genitalia right? Give us the best example of harris, "fighting for justice".

Back