ALL White People 'Continue to Reap the Benefits' of Slavery

I fucking hate The View and can't stay in the room when the Gestapo watches it;

but the sources which our brain-dead righties use to defend their arguments

make the moron broads on The View sound like Ivy League faculty.

That's just a fact.

Well soon you will be paying since you know they aren't going to tax blacks for reparations.

Pretty much only whites I'm guessing.

Expect your tax rate to go up to 70% or so, they will probably even tax your social security.

Someone's gotta pay right?

never going to happen.....

You realize harris is in her position ONLY because of pigmentation and genitalia right? Give us the best example of harris, "fighting for justice".

wasn't there this guy she prosecuted and they discovered he was innocent and she went to the appeals court trying to keep him in jail anyway?......

It will be interesting to watch.

I'd imagine that states that couldn't do it would probably demand the federal government pay for it.

Given that one particular ethnic group would be getting this, I'd say it will create a massive amount of hate and discontent and do little else. The radical Left might celebrate it, along with those getting the cash, but for the other roughly 80% of the population, it's going to be nothing but a major negative. I could see the politicians voting this stuff in getting turned out of office wholesale unless they happened to be in a hard Left voting district.

Given that one particular ethnic group would be getting this, I'd say it will create a massive amount of hate and discontent and do little else. The radical Left might celebrate it, along with those getting the cash, but for the other roughly 80% of the population, it's going to be nothing but a major negative. I could see the politicians voting this stuff in getting turned out of office wholesale unless they happened to be in a hard Left voting district.

That's more than likely what would happen but it will never get by the Supreme Court.

I am pretty sure people like Newsome are only supporting it to be on record of supporting it, they probably know it will never fly either.

That's more than likely what would happen but it will never get by the Supreme Court.

I am pretty sure people like Newsome are only supporting it to be on record of supporting it, they probably know it will never fly either.

Given that people making over $100,000 a year are fleeing California at an accelerating rate, it would be a disaster for the state to pass it and I'm pretty sure most of the politicians there know that. They recognize there'd be no one left to shake the money down from to pay for it.

Given that people making over $100,000 a year are fleeing California at an accelerating rate, it would be a disaster for the state to pass it and I'm pretty sure most of the politicians there know that. They recognize there'd be no one left to shake the money down from to pay for it.

We will have to see what legislation they come up with but the recommendations from committee offered no way to pay for it.

They are writing it as we speak and I imagine it will be done by the end of the year.

They built nearly everything. They built the buildings in DC. They built municipal buildings in state capitols. They built Mt. Vernon. They built many universities.

Actually, for the most part they built nothing. Most, the vast majority, of slaves were owned and used by agribusiness. Plantation owners, often absentee, were filthy rich and operated in much the same way major agribusiness does today. Tyson foods, Del Monte (remember the banana wars?), or Monsanto are typical of 'corporations' back in the antebellum days of the South who were the major slave owners. It wasn't some dirt farmer on ten or twenty acres scratching out a living that owned them.

Interestingly, even today, those companies donate heavily to the same Democrat party they did when slavery was legal... :thinking:

Back