Allen West: "Top 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat"

Libhater

Verified User
Considering that liberals are rallying around and OLD, mentally unfit scumbag, and they have absolutely no functioning brain, this list is perfect.

Reason #10
Vote Democrat because you can't wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.

Reason #9
Vote Democrat because you believe oil company's profits of 4 percent on a gallon of gas are obscure, but the government taxing the same gallon
of gas at 15 percent isn't.

Reason #8
Vote Democrat because you believe the government will do a better job of spending the money you earn then you would.

Reason #7
Vote democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

Reason #6
Vote Democrat because you're way too irresponsible to own a gun, and know that your local police are all you need to protect yourself from
murderers and thieves. You're also thankful you have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

Reason #5
Vote Democrat because you're not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

Reason #4
Vote Democrat because you think illegal aliens have a right to free healthcare, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away
Social Security from those who paid into it.

Reason #3
Vote Democrat because you believe businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away
to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

Reason #2
Vote Democrat because you believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get
their agendas past the voters.

And last but not least:

Reason #1
You think that it's better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us and want us destroyed, but not drill our own because it might upset some
endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.

How can people take the time to log in. Then go to forums section for current events. Copy and paste text. Then refuse to post a link to the source?!

How can people take the time to log in. Then go to forums section for current events. Copy and paste text. Then refuse to post a link to the source?!

I didn't copy and paste anything with this OP, and there was no link, and I did put the author's name inside the title. Wake up and try to establish some kind of smarts by submitting some sort of response to the topic at hand within the OP. Otherwise, take a friggin hike, loser.

I didn't copy and paste anything with this OP, and there was no link, and I did put the author's name inside the title. Wake up and try to establish some kind of smarts by submitting some sort of response to the topic at hand within the OP. Otherwise, take a friggin hike, loser.

At least you admit you violate forum rules.

Its fascinating how few leftists there are with the ability or the brains to actually engage in a debate. They focus on the poster or the rules instead like they are junior g-men working for the mods.

Its fascinating how few leftists there are with the ability or the brains to actually engage in a debate. They focus on the poster or the rules instead like they are junior g-men working for the mods.

Yeah, but its not surprising that a person with the bidenpresident moniker would want to ever debate the facts as presented by me and other Conservatives/Republicans/Christians, and any other pro American people.

Yeah, but its not surprising that a person with the bidenpresident moniker would want to ever debate the facts as presented by me and other Conservatives/Republicans/Christians, and any other pro American people.

That's true. When you have that title that about says it all.

Often not only the link, which when they do include it it is shit like “Breitfart,” “Gateway,” or something similar, but also can’t exchange relevant content, only takes a couple of post and the thread quickly evokes into the personal crapola

Considering that liberals are rallying around and OLD, mentally unfit scumbag, and they have absolutely no functioning brain, this list is perfect.

Reason #10
Vote Democrat because you can't wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.

Reason #9
Vote Democrat because you believe oil company's profits of 4 percent on a gallon of gas are obscure, but the government taxing the same gallon

Reason #8
Vote Democrat because you believe the government will do a better job of spending the money you earn then you would.

Reason #7
Vote democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

Reason #6
Vote Democrat because you're way too irresponsible to own a gun, and know that your local police are all you need to protect yourself from
murderers and thieves. You're also thankful you have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

Reason #5
Vote Democrat because you're not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

Reason #4
Vote Democrat because you think illegal aliens have a right to free healthcare, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away

Reason #3
Vote Democrat because you believe businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away

Reason #2
Vote Democrat because you believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get

And last but not least:

Reason #1
You think that it's better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us and want us destroyed, but not drill our own because it might upset some

Talk radio rhetoric, everyone a generalization or innuendo

Often not only the link, which when they do include it it is shit like “Breitfart,” “Gateway,” or something similar, but also can’t exchange relevant content, only takes a couple of post and the thread quickly evokes into the personal crapola

I don't care where they get the text from, but I will not read it if they refuse to cite the source.

Sadly, if this is a copy and paste the author couldn’t spell, couldn’t construct a sentence, and has no idea what some words actually mean. It is one fucking moron plagiarizing another.

Facebook.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! What a fucking loser. He even did a cut and paste of the intro. The original did not contain the typos but they were there by the time this got to Facebook where our intrepid fucking moron cut and pasted them from the intrepid fucking moron GOP candidate for some office out of Kansas. This thread is an embarrassment for multiple reasons.

Last edited:
Liberals here never debate content because they can’t

All they can do is try and deflect because they know they are on the losing side of morals, ethics and values

Liberals here never debate content because they can’t

All they can do is try and deflect because they know they are on the losing side of morals, ethics and values

I don’t debate Facebook posts? Do you? If some is so fucking lazy they can’t post a single word of their own why do they deserve more from me?

I don’t debate Facebook posts? Do you? If some is so fucking lazy they can’t post a single word of their own why do they deserve more from me?

Most posts at this forum give the links or author's name, as such was done with this one. Some posters may give their own thoughts behind the post, and others may not. Regardless, the fact remains that people like you, and other radical lefties either have a hard time debating any (facts) that goes against their absurd political beliefs,
or they rely on calling the posters childlike names, or trolls etc.

Reason #10

Reason #9

Reason #8

Reason #7

Reason #6

Reason #5

Reason #4

Reason #3

Reason #2

And last but not least:

Reason #1
Source? Please

Back