Allen West: "Top 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat"

I didn't copy and paste anything with this OP, and there was no link, and I did put the author's name inside the title. Wake up and try to establish some kind of smarts by submitting some sort of response to the topic at hand within the OP. Otherwise, take a friggin hike, loser.
You accredit him with the quote, but without a source, there is no way to verify he actually stated it. Please provide your source.

Often not only the link, which when they do include it it is shit like “Breitfart,” “Gateway,” or something similar, but also can’t exchange relevant content, only takes a couple of post and the thread quickly evokes into the personal crapola
I bet you would prefer MSNBS OR CNN wouldn't you. Maybe they could tell you some more lies.

here.....if you folks need another place to read it, try this.......personally I think that while it is important to provide sources for factual matters, to pretend you need a link to a person's humorous ridicule of a totally idiotic political party certainly isn't something that requires such verification.......you are idiots, we both know you are idiots and no one needs to provide you with a link to someone who thinks you are an idiot.....

You accredit him with the quote, but without a source, there is no way to verify he actually stated it. Please provide your source.

I heard him say it on a TV interview, or perhaps it was from a radio show. I forget just who exactly his interview was with, so I can't provide you with that. BTW, I don't use Facebook.

When all else fails, roll out an uncle Tom's opinion

107598436_300064428030142_2327314583560630231_n.jpg

Its fascinating how few leftists there are with the ability or the brains to actually engage in a debate. They focus on the poster or the rules instead like they are junior g-men working for the mods.

Its fascinating how you can keep posting the same foolish tripe day after day.

Back