Alright, no more, this is Mitt Romney

WRL

Well...the right is right
As if his shift from Mr. Conservative, to Mr. Populist in between the primaries didn't show his true colors soon enough, here is a quote from Mitt Romney Debating Ted Kennedy professing his 'independence' during the Reagan administration.

"Listen I was an independent during Reagan Bush, I'm not trying to return to Reagan / Bush.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7hBX8g9Wuis

I ask you, is this the man who will carry the Reagan mantel as he so boldly professes today? Or is that what you need to hear?

Vote for the most electable Republican, John McCain, he's a bonafide true blue war hero, a strong fiscal Conservative who has promised to end earmark spending, he's the strongest most honorable candidate to fight the war on terror, and he'll be most effective with the veto pen checking the Democrats run away liberal spending.

Romney polls behind every Democrat, the furthest back, McCain beats them both. You have to keep in mind the general while you vote in the primary, Romney will get trampled as he flips and flops making a Clinton look principled. McCain is a rock, steadfast, trustworthy, not beholden to anyone. Romney is a cameleon.

Well, as it stands, McCain is the only guy with victory in sight with regard to the General election. Now, if Barak and Hillary keep up this fierce racially motivated infighting, then maybe they can cause an implosion of the Dem Party and open it up wide enough for other R's to be successful...

Well, as it stands, McCain is the only guy with victory in sight with regard to the General election. Now, if Barak and Hillary keep up this fierce racially motivated infighting, then maybe they can cause an implosion of the Dem Party and open it up wide enough for other R's to be successful...
Of the top three, at this moment, I like McCain and Romney the best. I just thought I'd give WRL some jabs. He's all high on McCain...

Don't go wrecking that for me now. (Just between you me and our 1,000,000 new best friends who just read this post...)

If McCain wasn't such a blood thirsty war hawk with a frog neck, I might like him.
It's one of his negatives. But I look at Huckabee and then at McCain and the difference is so large that some of those negatives seem a bit hidden....

Romney polls behind every Democrat, the furthest back, McCain beats them both. You have to keep in mind the general while you vote in the primary, Romney will get trampled as he flips and flops making a Clinton look principled. McCain is a rock, steadfast, trustworthy, not beholden to anyone. Romney is a cameleon.

Exactly WRL.... thats why liberals and democrats should all vote for Mitt Romney ..... So he can be the Republican nominee and get slaughtered...

CK

You guys really underestimate romney. Most of the nation doesn't know him as well yet. Mccain has still much higher name recognition. Keep in mind romney is the guy that was able to get elected governor in a state that only 15% of the electoral base is republican. This whole election is about change and like it or not mccain is a washington insider. Long term I am telling you, romney has the best chance to win for the republicans, not mccain. Mccain, being the fiscal liberal he is, and the fact that he takes off the table some key issues that republicans could use AGAINST the democrats otherwise (illegal immigration) Mccain is not a good long term prospect. he just isn't.

Finally, wrl, you are one dumb moron if you think mccain is anything but a total sellout to the republican party... get over the fact he was in vietnam, that's not an instant qualifier for president... I don't know... maybe he just looks good in blue jeans . . lol

he said it to win MA a top liberal state. He says what it takes to get elected.. Just like the clintons.

he said it to win MA a top liberal state. He says what it takes to get elected.. Just like the clintons.

That's ok for Grind up here. Always thought he had better sense than that. Romney is a guy polling behind both Democrats, badly, he is not the canidate to beat them, he may be better matched up against Os, Obama. McCain is a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE, to the nth degree, to the point of opposing tax cuts because they weren't accompanied with spending cuts. He's the best canidate for the General Election, easily, not only will Republicans come out to vote to block the Democrats from controlling all three branches of Government, and vote for him, but independents, and even some democrats will do so as well.

McCain is our only hope to prevent total liberal control.

Huckabee, to polarizing, Romney, flip and a flop, McCain, war hero, Fiscal Conservative, honorable, trustworthy.

That's ok for Grind up here. Always thought he had better sense than that. Romney is a guy polling behind both Democrats, badly, he is not the canidate to beat them, he may be better matched up against Os, Obama. McCain is a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE, to the nth degree, to the point of opposing tax cuts because they weren't accompanied with spending cuts. He's the best canidate for the General Election, easily, not only will Republicans come out to vote to block the Democrats from controlling all three branches of Government, and vote for him, but independents, and even some democrats will do so as well.

Huckabee, to polarizing, Romney, flip and a flop, McCain, war hero, Fiscal Conservative, honorable, trustworthy.

Has McCain voted for unbalanced budgets?

If so, the rest is bullshit. You can sit and cry fiscal conservative all you want, but he's only fiscally conservative relative to what you're used to. 100 years ago, this guy would have been called a radical collectivist.

You guys really underestimate romney. Most of the nation doesn't know him as well yet. Mccain has still much higher name recognition. Keep in mind romney is the guy that was able to get elected governor in a state that only 15% of the electoral base is republican. This whole election is about change and like it or not mccain is a washington insider. Long term I am telling you, romney has the best chance to win for the republicans, not mccain. Mccain, being the fiscal liberal he is, and the fact that he takes off the table some key issues that republicans could use AGAINST the democrats otherwise (illegal immigration) Mccain is not a good long term prospect. he just isn't.

Finally, wrl, you are one dumb moron if you think mccain is anything but a total sellout to the republican party... get over the fact he was in vietnam, that's not an instant qualifier for president... I don't know... maybe he just looks good in blue jeans . . lol
So Republicans are going to vote for "I was pro-choice before I was pro life" and "I was pro-gay marriage before I was anti-gay marriage" and "I was anti Reagan-Bush before I was pro-Reagan-Bush"? What exactly is the Republican definition of Flip Flopper and was sort of contortions did you have to go through to keep from calling Romney one?

Has McCain voted for unbalanced budgets?

If so, the rest is bullshit. You can sit and cry fiscal conservative all you want, but he's only fiscally conservative relative to what you're used to. 100 years ago, this guy would have been called a radical collectivist.

100 years ago half this board wouldn't be able to vote.

The Dems will control ALL THREE branches of Government? Do you know what those branches are? They are NOT the Presidency, the House and the Senate. The House and the Senate are one branch the third branch is the Judiciary.

Back